Subject: Welcome to OpenBSD 3.2! Secure by Default!

From: [email-masked] (Theo de Raadt)
Date: Nov 1 11:48:48 MST 2002

This message attempts to describe the most basic initial questions that a
system administrator of an OpenBSD box might have.  You are urged to save
this message for later reference.

For more information on how to setup your OpenBSD system, refer to the
"afterboot" man page (ie. after you exit the mail subsystem, type
"man afterboot" ).  If you are not familiar with how to read man pages, type
"man man" at a shell prompt and read the entire thing.  Pay specific
attention to the "man -k keyword" option, which will permit you to find the
man page you are looking for easier.  The GNU "info" subsystem is also
installed with further documentation resources; to read info pages type "info".
(The info subsystem behaves like the popular emacs editor).

Again, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL PAGES.  Our developers have spent countless
hours improving them so that they are clear and precise.

If you have installed the X11 packages during the install process, you can find
further information regarding configuration in the file /usr/X11R6/README.

Several popular binary packages (pre-compiled applications) are available
for most architectures.  If you installed from a CD-ROM the packages
are on the same CD-ROM you installed from in the directory 3.2/packages.

CD-ROM Space permitted us to include a subset of the following packages
for the most common architectures.  Please see the FTP sites if you find
something you need missing.

  9menu-1.5.tgz                        9wm-1.2pre.tgz
  ATI-4.2.0.6.tgz                      BasiliskII-0.9.1.tgz
  BitchX-1.0c18.tgz                    Business-CreditCard-0.21.tgz
  ImageMagick-5.2.9.tgz                LPRng-3.7.4.tgz
  ORBit-0.5.13.tgz                     R-1.4.1.tgz
  STk-3.1.1.tgz                        TclXML-1.2.1.tgz
  Tktable-2.7.tgz                      Wnn-data-4.2.tgz
  Wnn-xwnmo-4.2.tgz                    XPostitPlus-2.3.tgz
  Xaw3d-1.5.tgz                        a2ps-4.13b-a4.tgz
  a2ps-4.13b-letter.tgz                aalib-1.2-no_x11.tgz
  aalib-1.2.tgz                        abcde-2.0.3.tgz
  abook-0.4.17.tgz                     abs-0.8.tgz
  abuse-2.0.tgz                        ac3dec-0.6.1.tgz
  adcomplain-3.52.tgz                  aescrypt-0.7.tgz
  aewm-1.2.0.tgz                       afm-1.0.tgz
  afternoonstalker-1.0.tgz             afterstep-1.8.9.tgz
  aggregate-1.5.tgz                    agrep-2.04.tgz
  aide-0.7.tgz                         amanda-2.4.2.2.tgz
  amanda-client-2.4.2.2.tgz            amaya-5.1-motif.tgz
  amaya-english-dict-19961207.tgz      amaya-french-dict-19961217.tgz
  amph-0.8.9.tgz                       an-0.93.tgz
  analog-5.24.tgz                      angband-2.9.3-no_x11.tgz
  angband-2.9.3.tgz                    angst-0.4b.tgz
  antiword-0.33.tgz                    apc-upsd-19991128.tgz
  apg-2.1.0a0.tgz                      arc-5.21e.tgz
  archie-1.4.1.tgz                     ari-yahoo-1.7.tgz
  arirang-1.6.tgz                      arpcatch-19970824.tgz
  arpd-0.1.tgz                         arping-1.04.tgz
  arpwatch-2.1a11.tgz                  arts-1.0.3.tgz
  asapm-2.11.tgz                       ascd-0.13.2.tgz
  asclock-2.0.12-classic-english.tgz   asfiles-1.0.tgz
  asmail-0.56.tgz                      asp2php-0.76.13-no_x11.tgz
  asp2php-0.76.13.tgz                  aspell-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-br-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-ca-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-da-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-de-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-eo-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-es-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-fo-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-fr-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-it-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-nl-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-no-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-pl-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-pt-0.33.7p1.tgz               aspell-ru-0.33.7p1.tgz
  aspell-sv-0.33.7p1.tgz               astime-2.8.tgz
  astrolog-5.30.tgz                    astyle-1.15.3.tgz
  aterm-0.4.2-big5-lite.tgz            aterm-0.4.2-big5.tgz
  aterm-0.4.2-lite.tgz                 aterm-0.4.2.tgz
  atk-1.0.3.tgz                        atlas-0.4.3.1.tgz
  aub-2.0.5.tgz                        august-0.63b.tgz
  aumix-2.7.tgz                        autobook-1.2.tgz
  autoconf-2.13.tgz                    autoconf-2.52.tgz
  automake-1.4-p6.tgz                  axe-6.1.2.tgz
  axyftp-0.5.1p1.tgz                   baekmuk-fonts-2.0.tgz
  balance-2.33.tgz                     base64-1.0.tgz
  bash-1.14.7p1-static.tgz             bash-1.14.7p1.tgz
  bash-2.05b-static.tgz                bash-2.05b.tgz
  bbdate-0.2.1.tgz                     bbkeys-0.8.4.tgz
  bbpager-0.3.0.tgz                    bchunk-1.1.1.tgz
  bclock-1.0.tgz                       beav-1.40.15.tgz
  beaver-0.2.3.tgz                     belt-1.18.tgz
  bfbtester-2.0.1.tgz                  bibelot-0.9.4.tgz
  bibview-2.2.tgz                      bind-9.2.1.tgz
  bing-1.0.4p1.tgz                     binutils-2.11.2.tgz
  binutils-2.12.tgz                    bison-1.35.tgz
  bk2site-1.1.5.tgz                    blackbox-0.62.1.tgz
  bladeenc-0.94.2.tgz                  blast-1.0.tgz
  bluefish-0.7.tgz                     bnc-2.8.4.tgz
  bochs-1.4-debug.tgz                  bochs-1.4.tgz
  boehm-gc-6.0.tgz                     bombermaze-0.6.6.tgz
  bonk-0.6.tgz                         bonnie-1.0.tgz
  bonobo-1.0.20.tgz                    bonobo-conf-0.16.tgz
  bonobo-docs-1.0.20.tgz               bottlerocket-0.04c.tgz
  bounix-1.21.tgz                      bricons-3.0.tgz
  brs-4.00l1.tgz                       bsd-airtools-0.2.tgz
  btoa-5.2.1.tgz                       bubblemon-1.0.11.tgz
  bubblemon-dockapp-1.4.tgz            buffer-1.17.1.tgz
  bulk_mailer-1.13.tgz                 burgerspace-1.6.tgz
  bvi-1.3.1.tgz                        bzip-0.21.tgz
  bzip2-1.0.2.tgz                      c-client-4.44.tgz
  c2html-0.9.2.tgz                     cadaver-0.20.5.tgz
  calamaris-2.52.tgz                   calc-2.11.5.8.tgz
  calcoo-1.3.13.tgz                    calentool-2.3.tgz
  cannadict-3.5b2.tgz                  cannalib-3.5b2p1.tgz
  cannaserver-3.5b2.tgz                castle-combat-0.7.2.tgz
  catdoc-0.91.4-tk.tgz                 catdoc-0.91.4.tgz
  cbb-0.73.tgz                         ccache-1.9.tgz
  ccrypt-1.2.tgz                       cdparanoia-3.a9.8.tgz
  cdrchive-1.0.1.tgz                   cdrdao-1.1.5.tgz
  cdrtools-1.10p1.tgz                  centericq-4.7.7.tgz
  cfs-1.3.3.tgz                        cftp-0.12.tgz
  cgicc-3.2.1.tgz                      cgichk-3.6.tgz
  cgiparse-0.9b.tgz                    cgoban-1.9.12.tgz
  chbg-1.5.tgz                         chora-1.1.tgz
  chrootuid-1.3.tgz                    cidr-2.3.tgz
  clisp-2.27.tgz                       clo++-0.3.0.tgz
  clog-1.6.tgz                         cmail-3.1.tgz
  colorls-3.0.1.tgz                    common-1.0.6.tgz
  compface-1.0.tgz                     conserver-5.21.tgz
  contool-3.3a.tgz                     control-center-1.4.0.4.tgz
  cook-2.21.tgz                        cooledit-3.17.2-python.tgz
  cooledit-3.17.2.tgz                  cops-1.04.tgz
  corewars-0.9.12.tgz                  corkscrew-2.0.tgz
  cosmosmash-1.1.tgz                   courier-imap-1.5.3-ldap.tgz
  courier-imap-1.5.3-mysql.tgz         courier-imap-1.5.3-pgsql.tgz
  courier-imap-1.5.3.tgz               courier-pop3-1.5.3.tgz
  courtney-1.3.tgz                     cowsay-3.03.tgz
  cqcam-0.91.tgz                       crack-5.0.tgz
  crank-0.1.4.tgz                      crawl-0.3.tgz
  crossfire-client-1.3.0.tgz           cscope-15.3.tgz
  ctm-19960528.tgz                     ctrace-0.8.tgz
  ctwm-3.6.tgz                         cucipop-1.31.tgz
  curl-7.9.8-kerberos.tgz              curl-7.9.8.tgz
  cvs2cl-2.38.tgz                      cvsgraph-1.2.0.tgz
  cvsplot-1.6.1.tgz                    cvsup-16.1f-no_x11.tgz
  cvsup-16.1f.tgz                      cvsupd-16.1f-no_x11.tgz
  cvsupd-16.1f.tgz                     cvsweb-2.0.5.tgz
  cyrproxy-1.4.2.tgz                   cyrus-sasl-1.5.27p1.tgz
  cyrus-sasl-2.1.7.tgz                 d1489-1.4.tgz
  dante-1.1.13.tgz                     db-3.1.17.tgz
  dc_gui-0.42.tgz                      dclock-pl4.tgz
  dctc-0.68.0.tgz                      ddclient-3.6.2.tgz
  ddd-3.3.tgz                          deco-3.8.3.tgz
  decss-0.0.6.tgz                      dejagnu-1.3.tgz
  dejagnu-1.4.2.tgz                    dejasearch-1.9.0.tgz
  delay-1.5.tgz                        despoof-0.9.tgz
  devtodo-0.1.14.tgz                   dgpsip-1.32.tgz
  dhcping-1.2.tgz                      dia-0.88.1.tgz
  dialog-0.6z.tgz                      dillo-0.6.6.tgz
  disc-cover-1.3.2.tgz                 dlint-1.4.0.tgz
  dnstracer-1.5.tgz                    doc++-3.4.9.tgz
  doc-2.2.3.tgz                        docbook-4.1.2.tgz
  docbook-dsssl-1.72.tgz               dopewars-1.5.7.tgz
  dsniff-2.3.tgz                       dumpmpeg-0.6.tgz
  dvipdfm-0.13.2b.tgz                  dxpc-3.8.1.tgz
  e16keyedit-0.2.tgz                   easytag-0.23.tgz
  eboard-0.6.2.tgz                     eboard-extras-1pl2.tgz
  ectags-5.2.3.tgz                     ee-1.4.4.tgz
  efax-0.9p1.tgz                       electricfence-2.0.5.tgz
  elm-2.4ME+66.tgz                     elvis-2.1.4-no_x11.tgz
  elvis-2.1.4.tgz                      emacs-20.7-no_x11.tgz
  emacs-20.7.tgz                       emacs-21.2-no_x11.tgz
  emacs-21.2.tgz                       emacs-leim-20.7.tgz
  emacs-leim-21.2.tgz                  emiclock-2.0.2.tgz
  enigma-0.38.tgz                      enjoympeg-0.4.1.tgz
  enlightenment-0.16.5.tgz             enscript-1.6.3.tgz
  epic4-1.0.1.tgz                      erlang-47.4.0.tgz
  es-0.9b1.tgz                         esound-0.2.28.tgz
  eterm-0.8.10-kanji.tgz               eterm-0.8.10.tgz
  ethereal-0.9.6-no_x11.tgz            ethereal-0.9.6.tgz
  ettercap-0.6.7.tgz                   everybuddy-0.2.1beta6.tgz
  evilwm-0.99.7.tgz                    evolution-1.0.8.tgz
  evolution-devguide-1.0.8.tgz         exim-3.34-ldap.tgz
  exim-3.34-mysql.tgz                  exim-3.34-no_x11-ldap.tgz
  exim-3.34-no_x11-mysql.tgz           exim-3.34-no_x11-postgresql.tgz
  exim-3.34-no_x11.tgz                 exim-3.34-postgresql.tgz
  exim-3.34-no_x11-mysql-postgresql-ldap.tgz
  exim-3.34.tgz                        expat-1.95.4.tgz
  expect-5.32.1-no_tk.tgz              expect-5.32.1.tgz
  explorer-0.72.tgz                    ezm3-1.0.tgz
  faces-1.6.1.tgz                      falconseye-1.9.3.tgz
  fastjar-0.93.tgz                     fetchmail-6.1.0.tgz
  ffcall-1.8.tgz                       fftw-2.1.3.tgz
  figlet-2.2.1.tgz                     fileutils-4.1.tgz
  findutils-4.1.tgz                    fire-1.0.tgz
  firewalk-0.8.tgz                     flac-1.0.3.tgz
  flash-0.4.10.tgz                     flawfinder-1.20.tgz
  fleditor-0.4.5.tgz                   flipit-0.3.2.tgz
  flow-tools-0.55.tgz                  fltk-1.1.0rc6.tgz
  fluxbox-0.1.12.tgz                   flvw-1.0.tgz
  flwm-1.0.0.tgz                       fnlib-0.5.tgz
  foiltex-2.1.3.tgz                    fping-2.2b1.tgz
  fragroute-1.2p1.tgz                  fragrouter-1.6.tgz
  freebsd_lib-4.0.tgz                  freeciv-1.13.0-gtk.tgz
  freeciv-1.13.0.tgz                   freefonts-0.10.tgz
  freetds-0.60.tgz                     freetype-1.3.1.tgz
  freetype-doc-1.3.1.tgz               freeze-2.5.tgz
  frodo-4.1bp1.tgz                     frotz-2.32.tgz
  fsv-0.9.tgz                          fuse-0.4.2.tgz
  fvicons-2.4.8.tgz                    fvwm2+fvicons-2.4.8-i18n.tgz
  fvwm2+fvicons-2.4.8.tgz              fvwm2-2.4.8-i18n.tgz
  fvwm2-2.4.8.tgz                      fvwm95-2.0.43a.tgz
  fxtv-1.03.tgz                        g++-3.2.tgz
  g77-3.2.tgz                          gacc-0.7.5.tgz
  gaim-0.59.2-esd.tgz                  gaim-0.59.2.tgz
  gal-0.19.2.tgz                       garmin-utils-1.7.tgz
  gawk-3.1.1.tgz                       gcc-3.2.tgz
  gcj-3.2.tgz                          gconf-1.0.9.tgz
  gcpio-2.4.2.tgz                      gd-1.8.3.tgz
  gdbm-1.8.0.tgz                       gdk-pixbuf-0.17.0.tgz
  gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.17.0.tgz          geg-1.0.2.tgz
  gemdropx-0.7.tgz                     gengameng-4.0.tgz
  gentoo-0.11.34.tgz                   getmail-2.3.9.tgz
  gettext-0.10.40.tgz                  ghostscript-6.51-a4.tgz
  ghostscript-6.51.tgz                 ghostscript-7.00-a4.tgz
  ghostscript-7.00.tgz                 ghostview-1.5.tgz
  gif2png-2.4.5.tgz                    gifsicle-1.30-no_x11.tgz
  gifsicle-1.30.tgz                    giftrans-1.12.tgz
  gimp-1.2.3.tgz                       gindent-2.2.8.tgz
  gkrellaclock-0.1.tgz                 gkrellkam-0.3.4.tgz
  gkrellm-1.2.13.tgz                   gkrellm-reminder-0.3.5.tgz
  gkrellm-volume-0.8.tgz               gkrellm-wireless-0.2.2.tgz
  gkrellmms-0.5.5.tgz                  gkrellmss-0.4.tgz
  gkrellshoot-0.3.2.tgz                gkrellstock-0.4.tgz
  gkrellweather-0.2.7.tgz              glade-0.6.4-gnome.tgz
  glade-0.6.4.tgz                      gle-3.0.4.tgz
  glib-1.2.10.tgz                      glib2-2.0.6.tgz
  glib2-docs-2.0.6.tgz                 glimmer-1.2.1.tgz
  glimpse-4.1.tgz                      glut-3.7.tgz
  gmake-3.79.1.tgz                     gmp-3.1.1.tgz
  gnat-3.2.tgz                         gnats-3.113.1.tgz
  gnome-applets-1.4.0.5.tgz            gnome-core-1.4.0.6.tgz
  gnome-libs-1.4.1.4.tgz               gnome-mime-data-2.0.0.tgz
  gnome-print-0.36.tgz                 gnome-users-guide-1.2.tgz
  gnome-vfs-1.0.4.tgz                  gnomemm-1.2.2.tgz
  gnomemm-docs-1.2.2.tgz               gnuchess-4.0.80.tgz
  gnugo-3.2.tgz                        gnuls-4.1.tgz
  gnupg-1.0.7.tgz                      gnushogi-1.2.3.tgz
  gnut-0.4.28.tgz                      gobjc-3.2.tgz
  gofer-2.30a.tgz                      gogo-2.26a.tgz
  golem-0.0.5.tgz                      gone-1.3.2a.tgz
  gpa-0.4.3.tgz                        gperf-2.7.2.tgz
  gpgme-0.3.8.tgz                      gphoto-0.4.3.tgz
  gq-0.5.0.tgz                         gqmpeg-0.16.0.tgz
  gqview-1.1.5.tgz                     grace-5.1.10.tgz
  gracula-3.0.tgz                      graphviz-1.7.6.tgz
  grepmail-4.70.tgz                    grip-3.0.0.tgz
  grpn-1.1.1.tgz                       gsl-0.6.tgz
  gsm-1.0.10.tgz                       gtar-1.13.25p1-static.tgz
  gtar-1.13.25p1.tgz                   gthumb-0.13p1.tgz
  gtimer-1.1.5.tgz                     gtk+-1.2.10p1.tgz
  gtk+2-2.0.6.tgz                      gtk+2-docs-2.0.6.tgz
  gtk-engines-0.12.tgz                 gtk-engines2-1.9.0.tgz
  gtk-gnutella-0.90.tgz                gtkballs-2.2.0.tgz
  gtkglarea-1.2.2.tgz                  gtkhtml-1.0.4.tgz
  gtkmm-1.2.10.tgz                     gtkmm-docs-1.2.10.tgz
  gtkpool-0.4.1.tgz                    gtksee-0.5.0.tgz
  gtop-1.0.13.tgz                      gtypist-2.6.2.tgz
  guavac-1.2.tgz                       guile-1.4.tgz
  guilib-1.1.1.tgz                     gv-3.5.8.tgz
  gwenview-0.14.5.tgz                  ha-0.999b.tgz
  hackdata-3.4.0.tgz                   hanterm-fonts-3.1.tgz
  hanterm-xf-p19.tgz                   hc-1.1.tgz
  help2man-1.26.tgz                    heroes-0.12-sdl.tgz
  hevea-1.05.tgz                       hexcalc-19951219.tgz
  hexcurse-1.54.tgz                    hexedit-1.2.2.tgz
  hgrep-19991004.tgz                   hlfl-0.52.tgz
  hnb-1.8.1.tgz                        hoc-1.1.tgz
  horde-2.1.tgz                        hping-2.0.0rc1.tgz
  html2wml-0.4.9.tgz                   htmldoc-1.8.20.tgz
  http_load-20020104.tgz               http_ping-20010709.tgz
  httptunnel-3.0.5.tgz                 hugs98-Dec2001.tgz
  hydra-2.1.tgz                        hypermail-2.1.5-gdbm.tgz
  hypermail-2.1.5.tgz                  icb-5.0.9p1.tgz
  icebreaker-1.2.1.tgz                 icecast-1.3.12.tgz
  icewm-1.0.9.2.tgz                    ickle-0.3.2.tgz
  icmpinfo-1.11.tgz                    icon-compiler-9.4-no_x11.tgz
  icon-compiler-9.4.tgz                icon-interp-9.4-no_x11.tgz
  icon-interp-9.4.tgz                  icon-lib-9.4-no_x11.tgz
  icon-lib-9.4.tgz                     id-utils-3.2d.tgz
  id3ed-1.10.3.tgz                     id3lib-3.8.0.tgz
  idiff-1.0.tgz                        idled-1.16.tgz
  imap-uw-2002.328rc6.tgz              imlib-1.9.14.tgz
  imm-3.5a1.tgz                        imp-3.1.tgz
  impress-1.1b9.tgz                    indexpage-1.0.3.tgz
  ines-1.2.tgz                         info2html-1.1.tgz
  intel2gas-1.3.3.tgz                  iodbc-2.50.3.tgz
  ion-20020207.tgz                     iozone-3.83.tgz
  ipcad-2.6.2.tgz                      ipcheck-0.157.tgz
  iperf-1.2.tgz                        ipfm-0.11.4.tgz
  iplog-2.2.3.tgz                      ipv6calc-0.43.tgz
  irc-2.10.3p1.tgz                     ircII-20020403.tgz
  irssi-0.8.5-socks.tgz                irssi-0.8.5.tgz
  irssi-icb-0.13.tgz                   isc-dhcp-3.0.1rc9.tgz
  isearch-1.14.tgz                     ish-1.11.tgz
  isic-0.05.tgz                        isilo-2.58.tgz
  iso12083-1993.tgz                    iso8879-1986.tgz
  ispell-3.2.06.tgz                    ispell-french-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-german-3.2.06.tgz             ispell-portuguese-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-russian-3.2.06.tgz            ispell-swedish-3.2.06.tgz
  isync-0.8.tgz                        iview-1.4.tgz
  ja-Wnn-4.2.tgz                       ja-Wnndict-4.2.tgz
  ja-fonts-funet-19911117.tgz          ja-fonts-gnu-1.2.tgz
  ja-groff-1.10_0.99.tgz               ja-jvim-2.0r-canna.tgz
  ja-jvim-2.0r-wnn-canna.tgz           ja-jvim-2.0r-wnn.tgz
  ja-jvim-2.0r.tgz                     ja-kinput2-3.0-canna-wnn.tgz
  ja-kinput2-3.0-canna.tgz             ja-kinput2-3.0-wnn.tgz
  ja-kterm-6.2.0-xaw3d.tgz             ja-kterm-6.2.0.tgz
  ja-less-3.32p2.48.tgz                ja-nkf-1.62.tgz
  ja-onew-canna-2.2.10.tgz             ja-onew-wnn4-2.2.10.tgz
  ja-onew-wnn4-canna-2.2.10.tgz        ja-w3m-0.3.1-image.tgz
  ja-w3m-0.3.1.tgz                     jadetex-3.11.tgz
  jakarta-ant-1.3.tgz                  jakarta-servletapi-3.2.4.tgz
  jakarta-tomcat-3.2.4.tgz             jakarta-tomcat-4.0.5.tgz
  jbigkit-1.2.tgz                      jday-1.2.tgz
  jed-0.99.14-no_x11.tgz               jed-0.99.14.tgz
  jesred-1.2.1.tgz                     jftpgw-0.12.0.tgz
  jikes-1.15.tgz                       jlint-2.3.tgz
  joe-2.9.8pre1p1.tgz                  john-1.6p1-k6.tgz
  john-1.6p1.tgz                       jove-4.16.tgz
  jpeg-6b.tgz                          jpilot-0.99.2.tgz
  junit-3.7.tgz                        junkbuster-2.0.2p1.tgz
  kaffe-1.0.6.tgz                      kakasi-2.3.1.tgz
  kanjips-19900310.tgz                 kbanner-2.tgz
  kbiff-3.6.1.tgz                      kdbg-1.2.5.tgz
  kde-i18n-af-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-ar-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-az-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-bg-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-bs-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-ca-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-cs-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-da-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-de-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-el-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-en_GB-3.0.3.tgz             kde-i18n-eo-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-es-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-et-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-fi-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-fr-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-he-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-hr-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-hu-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-id-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-is-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-it-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ja-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-ko-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-lt-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-lv-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-mt-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-nb-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-nl-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-nn-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-pl-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-pt-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-pt_BR-3.0.3.tgz             kde-i18n-ro-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ru-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-sk-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-sl-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-sv-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ta-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-th-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-tr-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-uk-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ven-3.0.3.tgz               kde-i18n-vi-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-xh-3.0.3.tgz                kde-i18n-zh_CN-3.0.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-zh_TW-3.0.3.tgz             kde-i18n-zu-3.0.3.tgz
  kdeaddons-3.0.3.tgz                  kdeartwork-3.0.3.tgz
  kdebase-3.0.3.tgz                    kdeedu-3.0.3.tgz
  kdegames-3.0.3.tgz                   kdegraphics-3.0.3p1.tgz
  kdelibs-3.0.3a.tgz                   kdelibs-doc-3.0.3a.tgz
  kdemultimedia-3.0.3.tgz              kdenetwork-3.0.3.tgz
  kdetoys-3.0.3.tgz                    kdeutils-3.0.3.tgz
  kdirstat-2.2.0.tgz                   kdoc-2.0a54.tgz
  kermit-8.0.201.tgz                   keychain-2.0.2.tgz
  khangman-0.8.tgz                     klaxon-1.5.tgz
  klone-2.1a.tgz                       ko-Wnn-4.2.tgz
  ko-Wnndict-4.2.tgz                   koffice-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-af-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-ar-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-bs-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-cs-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-da-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-de-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-el-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-en_GB-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-eo-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-es-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-et-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-fr-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-he-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-hu-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-it-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-ja-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-lt-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-lv-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-mt-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-nb-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-nl-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-nn-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-pl-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-pt-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-pt_BR-1.2.tgz           koffice-i18n-ru-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-sk-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-sl-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-sv-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-th-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-tr-1.2.tgz              koffice-i18n-uk-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-ven-1.2.tgz             koffice-i18n-xh-1.2.tgz
  koffice-i18n-zh_TW-1.2.tgz           koffice-i18n-zu-1.2.tgz
  konqueror-20020311p1.tgz             kountdown-0.3.2.tgz
  kronolith-1.0.tgz                    kslide-0.90.tgz
  ksmp3play-0.5.1.tgz                  ktail-0.6.1.tgz
  ktimeclock-2.0.2.tgz                 kxmleditor-0.7.2.tgz
  l0phtcrack-2.52.tgz                  l2a-1.2.tgz
  lam-6.5.1.tgz                        lame-3.92.tgz
  larswm-7.1.4.tgz                     latex2html-97.1.tgz
  lbreakout2-2.2.2.tgz                 lcms-1.08.tgz
  leafnode-1.9.26.tgz                  lesstif-0.92.6.tgz
  lftp-2.6.2.tgz                       lgeneral-0.5.0.tgz
  lgrind-3.67.tgz                      lha-1.14i.tgz
  liba52-0.7.4.tgz                     libao-0.8.3.tgz
  libao-arts-0.8.3.tgz                 libao-esd-0.8.3.tgz
  libart-2.3.10.tgz                    libaudiofile-0.2.3.tgz
  libavl-1.4.0.tgz                     libbind-9.2.1.tgz
  libcdaudio-0.99.6.tgz                libdivxdecore-0.4.7.tgz
  libdnd-1.1.tgz                       libdnet-1.4.tgz
  libdockapp-0.4.0.tgz                 libdvdread-0.9.3.tgz
  libexif-0.5.3.tgz                    libggi-2.0b3.tgz
  libghttp-1.0.9.tgz                   libgii-0.7.tgz
  libglade-0.17-gnome.tgz              libglade-0.17.tgz
  libgtop-1.0.13-gnome.tgz             libgtop-1.0.13.tgz
  libiconv-1.8.tgz                     libicq2000-0.3.2.tgz
  libident-0.22.tgz                    libmcrypt-2.4.15.tgz
  libmikmod-3.1.10p2-esd.tgz           libmikmod-3.1.10p2.tgz
  libmng-1.0.4.tgz                     libnet-1.0.2a.tgz
  libnids-1.16.tgz                     libogg-1.0.tgz
  libproplist-0.10.1.tgz               librep-0.13.4.tgz
  libretto-config-1.0b5.tgz            libsidplay-1.36.57.tgz
  libsigc++-1.0.4.tgz                  libslang-1.4.5.tgz
  libst-1.3.tgz                        libtool-1.3.5p3.tgz
  libungif-4.1.0b1.tgz                 libusb-0.1.6a.tgz
  libuta-0.3.40.tgz                    libutf8-0.7.3.tgz
  libvorbis-1.0.tgz                    libwmf-0.2.6.tgz
  libworkman-1.4.tgz                   libxml-2.4.24.tgz
  libxml1-1.8.17.tgz                   libxslt-1.0.20.tgz
  lincity-1.11.tgz                     lincvs-0.4.90.tgz
  linkchecker-1.3.11.tgz               links+-2.1pre3-no_x11.tgz
  links+-2.1pre3.tgz                   links-0.96.tgz
  linleech-2.2.1.tgz                   linuxdoc-1.1.tgz
  lmbench-1.1.tgz                      logcheck-1.1.1.tgz
  logjam-3.0.4.tgz                     logsurfer-1.5a.tgz
  lopster-1.0.1.tgz                    lq-sp-1.3.4.7.tgz
  lrzsz-0.12.20.tgz                    lsof-4.63.tgz
  lua-4.0.tgz                          lupe-0.08.tgz
  lxnb-0.4.tgz                         lyx-1.1.6fix4.tgz
  lzo-1.07.tgz                         lzop-1.00.tgz
  m4-1.4.tgz                           mad-0.14.2b.tgz
  magicpoint-1.09ap1.tgz               mailcrypt-3.5.7-emacs-gnupg.tgz
  maildrop-1.4.0.tgz                   mailman-2.0.12-postfix.tgz
  mailman-2.0.12.tgz                   mailutil-uw-2002.328rc6.tgz
  makeself-1.5.5.tgz                   malsync-2.0.6.tgz
  mastergear-1.4.tgz                   mawk-1.3.3.tgz
  mboxgrep-0.7.4.tgz                   mcrypt-2.5.7.tgz
  mcsim-4.2.0.tgz                      mencal-2.0.tgz
  mergemaster-1.26.tgz                 metamail-2.7.tgz
  mgdiff-1.0.tgz                       mhash-0.8.13.tgz
  mhonarc-2.5.12.tgz                   mico-2.3.6.tgz
  micq-0.4.7.tgz                       mindterm-2.1.tgz
  minicom-2.00.0p1.tgz                 mirror-2.9.tgz
  mixer.app-1.8.0.tgz                  mm-1.2.1.tgz
  mmv-1.01b.tgz                        mod_auth_mysql-3.2.tgz
  mod_auth_radius-1.5.2.tgz            mod_dav-1.0.3.tgz
  mod_gzip-1.3.19.1a.tgz               mod_perl-1.26.tgz
  moon-buggy-0.5.1.tgz                 moria-5.5.2.tgz
  mosfet-liquid-0.9.5.tgz              most-4.9.2.tgz
  mouseclock-1.0.tgz                   movemail-1.0.tgz
  mp3blaster-3.1.1.tgz                 mp3cddb-0.1.tgz
  mp3encode-1.10.tgz                   mp3info-0.2.16.tgz
  mpack-1.5p1.tgz                      mpeg_lib-1.3.1.tgz
  mpeg_play-2.4.tgz                    mpegaudio-3.9.tgz
  mpg123-0.59r-esd.tgz                 mpg123-0.59r.tgz
  mpg321-0.2.10.tgz                    mplayer-fontmaker-0.90pre6.tgz
  mplayer-luxi-sans-0.90pre6.tgz       mplayer-luxi-sans-bold-0.90pre6.tgz
  mplayer-luxi-sans-italic-0.90pre6.tgz
  mplex-1.1.tgz                        mrtd-2.2.2a.tgz
  mrtg-2.9.12a.tgz                     mshell-1.0.tgz
  mtools-3.9.8.20010819.tgz            mtr-0.49.tgz
  mudix-4.2.tgz                        mutt-1.3.99i.tgz
  mutt-1.4i.tgz                        mxconns-3.1.4.tgz
  mycalendar-1.5.tgz                   mysql++-1.7.9.tgz
  mysql++-docs-1.7.9.tgz               mysql-client-3.23.49.tgz
  mysql-server-3.23.49.tgz             mysql-tests-3.23.49.tgz
  mysql2pgsql-20010320.tgz             mysqlgui-1.7.5.tgz
  nag-1.0.tgz                          nail-9.31.tgz
  nam-1.0a8.tgz                        nano-1.0.9-slang.tgz
  nano-1.0.9.tgz                       nap-1.5.0.tgz
  nasm-0.98.tgz                        nbaudit-1.0.tgz
  nbtscan-1.0.2.tgz                    ncftp-3.1.4.tgz
  ndiff-0.04.tgz                       nedit-5.3rc1.tgz
  nemesis-1.32.tgz                     neon-0.23.3.tgz
  nessus-1.2.5-no_x11.tgz              nessus-1.2.5.tgz
  netatalk-1.5.3.1.tgz                 netatalk-990130.tgz
  netcdf-3.5b3.tgz                     nethack-3.4.0-no_x11.tgz
  nethack-3.4.0-qt.tgz                 nethack-3.4.0.tgz
  netpbm-9.24.tgz                      netperf-2.2alpha.tgz
  netpipe-2.4.tgz                      netpipes-4.2-export.tgz
  netris-0.5.tgz                       newsfetch-1.21.tgz
  newvox-1.0.tgz                       nfsshell-1.0.tgz
  ngrep-1.40.tgz                       nmap-3.00-no_x11.tgz
  nmap-3.00.tgz                        nmh-1.0.4p1.tgz
  no-ip-1.6.tgz                        normalize-0.7.4.tgz
  ns-2.1b6.tgz                         nscache-0.6.tgz
  nsd-1.0.1.tgz                        nslint-2.0.2-static.tgz
  nslint-2.0.2.tgz                     nsping-0.8.tgz
  nspmod-0.1.tgz                       nte-1.7.0.tgz
  ntl-5.3.tgz                          ntop-1.1.tgz
  ntp-4.1.72p1.tgz                     ntp-doc-4.1.72.tgz
  nulib-3.25.tgz                       nut-0.44.2-cgi.tgz
  nut-0.44.2.tgz                       nvi-m17n-1.79.19991117-canna.tgz
  nvi-m17n-1.79.19991117.tgz           oaf-0.6.10.tgz
  ocaml-3.06.tgz                       octave-2.0.16.tgz
  ogle-0.8.5.tgz                       ogle_gui-0.8.5.tgz
  oidentd-2.0.4.tgz                    olvwm-4.2.tgz
  omega-0.90.4.tgz                     openbox-1.2.4.tgz
  opencm-0.1.0alpha16p1.tgz            openh323-1.8.5.tgz
  openjade-1.3.tgz                     openldap-client-2.0.27.tgz
  openldap-server-2.0.27.tgz           openmotif-2.1.30.5.tgz
  openmotif-debuglibs-2.1.30.5.tgz     openmotif-demos-2.1.30.5.tgz
  opennap-0.44.tgz                     openwebmail-1.65.tgz
  oproute-0.7p1.tgz                    otcl-1.0a7.tgz
  outguess-0.2.tgz                     p0f-1.8.2.tgz
  p5-AI-NeuralNet-BackProp-0.89.tgz    p5-AI-NeuralNet-Mesh-0.44.tgz
  p5-AI-Perceptron-0.01.tgz            p5-Algorithm-Diff-1.15.tgz
  p5-Algorithm-MDiff-0.94.tgz          p5-Algorithm-MarkovChain-0.03.tgz
  p5-Algorithm-Permute-0.04.tgz        p5-Apache-ASP-2.31.tgz
  p5-Apache-MP3-3.01.tgz               p5-ApacheDBI-0.88.tgz
  p5-Archive-Tar-0.22.tgz              p5-Archive-Zip-1.01.tgz
  p5-AsciiDB-TagFile-1.06.tgz          p5-Attribute-Handlers-0.77.tgz
  p5-Audio-CD-0.04.tgz                 p5-Authen-Radius-0.05.tgz
  p5-B-Graph-0.51.tgz                  p5-BSD-Resource-1.15.tgz
  p5-Bit-Vector-6.2.tgz                p5-Blatte-0.9.4.tgz
  p5-Blatte-HTML-0.9.tgz               p5-C-Scan-0.74.tgz
  p5-CDDB-1.08.tgz                     p5-CDDB_get-1.66.tgz
  p5-CGI-2.76.tgz                      p5-CGI-XMLApplication-1.1.1.tgz
  p5-Chatbot-Eliza-0.97.tgz            p5-Class-Date-1.1.1.tgz
  p5-Class-Loader-2.02.tgz             p5-Class-MethodMaker-1.06.tgz
  p5-Compress-LZO-1.08.tgz             p5-Compress-Zlib-1.16.tgz
  p5-Config-IniFiles-2.27.tgz          p5-Convert-ASN1-0.15.tgz
  p5-Convert-BER-1.31.tgz              p5-Crypt-Blowfish-2.09.tgz
  p5-Crypt-CBC-2.08.tgz                p5-Crypt-DES-2.03.tgz
  p5-Crypt-RC4-2.02.tgz                p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.45.tgz
  p5-Crypt-Twofish-2.12.tgz            p5-Curses-1.06.tgz
  p5-Curses-Widgets-1.992.tgz          p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql-1.22.19-dbimon.tgz
  p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql-1.22.19.tgz        p5-DBD-Pg-1.01.tgz
  p5-DBD-mysqlPP-0.03.tgz              p5-DBI-1.30.tgz
  p5-DBIx-XHTML_Table-1.12.tgz         p5-Data-Flow-0.05.tgz
  p5-Data-ShowTable-3.3.tgz            p5-Date-Calc-5.1.tgz
  p5-Date-Handler-1.0.tgz              p5-DateManip-5.40.tgz
  p5-Devel-SmallProf-0.9.tgz           p5-Digest-HMAC-1.01.tgz
  p5-Digest-MD5-2.16.tgz               p5-Digest-Nilsimsa-0.06.tgz
  p5-Digest-SHA1-2.01.tgz              p5-Expect-1.15.tgz
  p5-File-ReadBackwards-0.97.tgz       p5-File-Tail-0.98.tgz
  p5-Finance-Quote-1.07.tgz            p5-Font-AFM-1.18.tgz
  p5-Font-TTF-0.31.tgz                 p5-FreezeThaw-0.43.tgz
  p5-GD-1.41-no_x11.tgz                p5-GD-1.41.tgz
  p5-GD-Barcode-1.13.tgz               p5-GD-Graph-1.33.tgz
  p5-GD-Graph3d-0.59.tgz               p5-GD-TextUtil-0.80.tgz
  p5-Gateway-0.42.tgz                  p5-GnuPG-0.09.tgz
  p5-GnuPG-Interface-0.31.tgz          p5-Graphics-ColorNames-0.30.tgz
  p5-Gtk-0.7008-gtkglarea.tgz          p5-Gtk-0.7008.tgz
  p5-HTML-Base-0.6.tgz                 p5-HTML-CGIChecker-0.90.tgz
  p5-HTML-Embperl-1.3.3.tgz            p5-HTML-Format-1.23.tgz
  p5-HTML-FromText-1.005.tgz           p5-HTML-Mason-1.03.tgz
  p5-HTML-Parser-3.26.tgz              p5-HTML-Stream-1.54.tgz
  p5-HTML-Table-1.15.tgz               p5-HTML-TableExtract-1.08.tgz
  p5-HTML-Tagset-3.03.tgz              p5-HTML-Tree-3.11.tgz
  p5-HTTP-GHTTP-1.07.tgz               p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter-1.07.tgz
  p5-I18N-Charset-1.21.tgz             p5-I18N-LangTags-0.27.tgz
  p5-IO-Interface-0.97.tgz             p5-IO-Socket-Multicast-0.25.tgz
  p5-IO-Socket-SSL-0.91.tgz            p5-IO-String-1.01.tgz
  p5-IO-Tty-1.02.tgz                   p5-IO-Zlib-1.01.tgz
  p5-IO-stringy-2.108.tgz              p5-Image-Info-1.11.tgz
  p5-Image-Size-2.99.tgz               p5-Imager-0.39.tgz
  p5-Libxml-0.07.tgz                   p5-Locale-Codes-2.06.tgz
  p5-Locale-Maketext-1.03.tgz          p5-Locale-PGetText-0.16.tgz
  p5-MD5-1.7.tgz                       p5-MIME-Base64-2.12.tgz
  p5-MIME-Types-1.001.tgz              p5-MIME-tools-5.411a.tgz
  p5-MLDBM-2.01.tgz                    p5-MLDBM-Sync-0.25.tgz
  p5-MP3-ID3v1Tag-1.11.tgz             p5-MP3-Info-1.01.tgz
  p5-Mail-Alias-1.12.tgz               p5-Mail-Audit-2.1.tgz
  p5-Mail-Box-2.018.tgz                p5-Mail-IMAPClient-2.1.4.tgz
  p5-Mail-POP3Client-2.9.tgz           p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.41.tgz
  p5-Mail-Tools-1.15.tgz               p5-Math-GMP-2.03.tgz
  p5-Net-DNS-0.28.tgz                  p5-Net-Daemon-0.37.tgz
  p5-Net-IP-1.10.tgz                   p5-Net-IPv4Addr-0.10.tgz
  p5-Net-IRC-0.73.tgz                  p5-Net-MySQL-0.07.tgz
  p5-Net-ParseWhois-0.62.tgz           p5-Net-Pcap-0.04.tgz
  p5-Net-Ping-External-0.06.tgz        p5-Net-RawIP-0.09d.tgz
  p5-Net-SNMP-4.0.1.tgz                p5-Net-SSLeay-1.19.tgz
  p5-Net-Server-0.84.tgz               p5-Net-Telnet-3.02.tgz
  p5-Net-Traceroute-1.05.tgz           p5-Net-Whois-1.9.tgz
  p5-News-Article-1.13.tgz             p5-News-Newsrc-1.08.tgz
  p5-Object-Realize-0.08.tgz           p5-PGP-Sign-0.17-pgp.tgz
  p5-PGP-Sign-0.17-pgp5.tgz            p5-PGP-Sign-0.17.tgz
  p5-Palm-1.2.4.tgz                    p5-Params-Validate-0.18.tgz
  p5-Parse-RecDescent-1.80.tgz         p5-PerlMagick-5.2.9.tgz
  p5-PlRPC-0.2016.tgz                  p5-SMTP-Server-1.1.tgz
  p5-SNMP_Session-0.92.tgz             p5-SQL-Statement-0.1020.tgz
  p5-Scalar-Utils-1.0701.tgz           p5-Set-IntSpan-1.07.tgz
  p5-Set-Scalar-1.17.tgz               p5-Storable-2.04.tgz
  p5-String-Approx-3.18.tgz            p5-String-CRC32-1.2.tgz
  p5-String-Random-0.198.tgz           p5-String-Similarity-0.02.tgz
  p5-Term-ReadKey-2.21.tgz             p5-Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.13.tgz
  p5-Test-Harness-2.26.tgz             p5-Test-Simple-0.47.tgz
  p5-Text-Autoformat-1.04.tgz          p5-Text-Iconv-1.2.tgz
  p5-Text-PDF-0.23.tgz                 p5-Text-Template-1.43.tgz
  p5-Text-Unidecode-0.04.tgz           p5-Tie-DBI-0.91.tgz
  p5-Time-HiRes-1.20.tgz               p5-Time-TimeDate-1.1301.tgz
  p5-Tk-800.024.tgz                    p5-Tk-demo-800.024.tgz
  p5-URI-1.19.tgz                      p5-Unicode-Map8-0.11.tgz
  p5-Unicode-String-2.06.tgz           p5-WML-Card-0.02.tgz
  p5-XML-Checker-0.13.tgz              p5-XML-DOM-1.39.tgz
  p5-XML-LibXML-1.51.tgz               p5-XML-LibXSLT-1.50.tgz
  p5-XML-NamespaceSupport-1.07.tgz     p5-XML-Parser-2.31.tgz
  p5-XML-RSS-0.97.tgz                  p5-XML-RegExp-0.03.tgz
  p5-XML-SAX-0.11.tgz                  p5-XML-Sablotron-0.95.tgz
  p5-XML-Simple-1.08.tgz               p5-XML-Writer-0.4.tgz
  p5-XML-XPath-1.12.tgz                p5-XML-XSLT-0.32.tgz
  p5-ldap-0.26.tgz                     p5-libnet-1.12.tgz
  p5-libvorbis-0.04.tgz                p5-libwww-5.65.tgz
  p5-sdf-2.001.tgz                     p5-sybperl-2.13.tgz
  palm-bookmarks-0.2.tgz               palmpower-1.0.2.tgz
  pan-0.12.1.tgz                       pango-1.0.4.tgz
  par-1.52.tgz                         paragui-0.7.2.tgz
  parse-1.0.tgz                        pavuk-0.9pl28-no_x11.tgz
  pavuk-0.9pl28.tgz                    pcapmerge-1.0.tgz
  pccts-1.33r32.tgz                    pchar-1.4.tgz
  pcre-3.9.tgz                         pcsc-lite-1.0.1.tgz
  pdflib-4.0.3.tgz                     pdmenu-1.2.69.tgz
  pdnsd-1.1.7a.tgz                     pen-0.9.5.tgz
  perltidy-20010328.tgz                pfstat-1.1.tgz
  pftop-0.3.tgz                        pgp-2.6.3.tgz
  pgp-5.0i.tgz                         pgpdump-0.17.tgz
  pgpsendmail-1.4.5.tgz                php4-bz2-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-core-4.2.3.tgz                  php4-curl-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-dba-4.2.3.tgz                   php4-dbase-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-domxml-4.2.3.tgz                php4-extensions-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-filepro-4.2.3.tgz               php4-gd-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-gmp-4.2.3.tgz                   php4-imap-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-ldap-4.2.3.tgz                  php4-mcrypt-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-mhash-4.2.3.tgz                 php4-mysql-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-ncurses-4.2.3.tgz               php4-odbc-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-pdf-4.2.3.tgz                   php4-pear-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-pgsql-4.2.3.tgz                 php4-shmop-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-snmp-4.2.3.tgz                  php4-sybase_ct-4.2.3.tgz
  php4-xml-4.2.3.tgz                   php4-xslt-4.2.3.tgz
  pi-address-0.4.0.tgz                 pico-4.2.tgz
  piewm-1.03.tgz                       pilot-link-0.9.5p1.tgz
  pilrc-2.8.5-no_x11.tgz               pilrc-2.8.5.tgz
  pine+pico-4.44.tgz                   pine-4.44.tgz
  pkgconfig-0.12.0.tgz                 plan-1.6.1.tgz
  plor-0.3.2.tgz                       plushs-1.2.tgz
  pm3-1.1.15.tgz                       png-1.2.4.tgz
  pngcrush-1.5.8.tgz                   pop3gwd-1.2.tgz
  popclient-3.0b6.tgz                  poppy-3.1.tgz
  popt-1.5.1.tgz                       portscanner-1.2.tgz
  portsentry-1.1.tgz                   postfix-1.1.11-20020917.tgz
  postfix-1.1.11-ldap.tgz              postfix-1.1.11-mysql.tgz
  postfix-1.1.11-pcre.tgz              postfix-1.1.11.tgz
  postfix-1.1.11-20020917.tls0.8.11a-sasl2-tls.tgz
  postfix-1.1.11.tls0.8.11a-tls.tgz    postgresql-7.1.3-odbc.tgz
  postgresql-7.1.3-tcl-odbc.tgz        postgresql-7.1.3-tcl.tgz
  postgresql-7.1.3.tgz                 postgresql-clients-7.1.3-odbc.tgz
  postgresql-clients-7.1.3-tcl.tgz     postgresql-clients-7.1.3.tgz
  postgresql-clients-7.1.3-tcl-odbc.tgz
  postgresql-docs-7.1.3.tgz            povray-3.1g-no_x11.tgz
  povray-3.1g.tgz                      ppgen-1.0.tgz
  ppmtoTbmp-1.1.tgz                    pptp-1.0.2.tgz
  prepop-0.1b7.tgz                     procmail-3.22.tgz
  proxy-suite-1.7.tgz                  pspell-0.12.2.tgz
  pstree-2.17p1.tgz                    psutils-1.17-a4.tgz
  pth-1.4.1.tgz                        pure-ftpd-1.0.12-ldap.tgz
  pure-ftpd-1.0.12-mysql.tgz           pure-ftpd-1.0.12-postgresql.tgz
  pure-ftpd-1.0.12.tgz                 pwm-20010309.tgz
  py-Chart-1.18.tgz                    py-Checker-0.8.11.tgz
  py-Gtk-1.4.2-gnome.tgz               py-Gtk-1.4.2.tgz
  py-HappyDoc-2.0.1.tgz                py-IP-0.41.tgz
  py-Imaging-1.1.3-examples.tgz        py-Imaging-1.1.3.tgz
  py-Numeric-22.0.tgz                  py-cryptkit-0.9.tgz
  py-curl-7.9.8.4.tgz                  py-gnupg-0.3.2.tgz
  py-libpcap-0.2.tgz                   py-mxDateTime-2.0.3.tgz
  py-mysql-0.9.2.tgz                   py-optik-1.3.tgz
  py-psycopg-1.0.9-zope.tgz            py-psycopg-1.0.9.tgz
  py-sslwrapper-0.6.1.tgz              py-unit-1.4.1-no_x11.tgz
  py-unit-1.4.1.tgz                    py-xml-0.7.1.tgz
  py-zhCodecs-1.2.0.tgz                python-2.1.3.tgz
  python-2.2.1.tgz                     python-expat-2.1.3.tgz
  python-expat-2.2.1.tgz               python-mpz-2.1.3.tgz
  python-mpz-2.2.1.tgz                 python-tests-2.1.3.tgz
  python-tests-2.2.1.tgz               python-tkinter-2.1.3.tgz
  python-tkinter-2.2.1.tgz             python-tools-2.1.3.tgz
  python-tools-2.2.1.tgz               qcad-1.4.7.tgz
  qhacc-0.6.1a.tgz                     qiv-1.8.tgz
  qlwm-1.7.tgz                         qstat-2.4e.tgz
  qt-1.45.tgz                          qt-designer-2.3.2p0.tgz
  qt-examples-1.45.tgz                 qt-html-1.45.tgz
  qt2-3.2.tgz                          qt2-examples-3.2.tgz
  qt2-html-3.2.tgz                     qt3-0.5.tgz
  qt3-examples-0.5.tgz                 qt3-html-0.5.tgz
  qt3-mysql-0.5.tgz                    qt3-postgresql-0.5.tgz
  quake-20000101-ggi.tgz               quake-20000101-sdl.tgz
  quake-20000101.tgz                   quakeworld-server-20000101.tgz
  queso-980922.tgz                     quirc-0.9.82.tgz
  qvwm-1.1.8-esound-imlib.tgz          qvwm-1.1.8-esound.tgz
  qvwm-1.1.8-imlib.tgz                 qvwm-1.1.8.tgz
  r5rs-19980421.tgz                    radiusd-cistron-1.6.6.tgz
  radiusd-lucent-2.1p5.tgz             radiusniff-0.2.tgz
  radiusreport-0.3b6.tgz               rat-3.0.33.tgz
  ratpoison-1.1.1.tgz                  rats-1.5.tgz
  razor-agents-2.14.tgz                rc-1.6-editline.tgz
  rc-1.6-readline.tgz                  rc-1.6.tgz
  rclock-2.7.6.tgz                     rdesktop-1.1.0.p19.9.0.tgz
  rdp-1.0.tgz                          recode-3.6.tgz
  redhat_base-6.2p5.tgz                redhat_motif-2.1.30.tgz
  relate-2.0.tgz                       remind-3.0.22.tgz
  rep-gtk-0.15.tgz                     rio500-0.7.tgz
  rmagic-2.13.tgz                      rman-3.0.9.tgz
  root-tail-0.2.tgz                    root.mail
  rox-filer-1.2.2.tgz                  roxirc-1.8.tgz
  rplay-3.3.2.tgz                      rpm-3.0.6p1.tgz
  rpm2cpio-1.2.tgz                     rrdtool-1.0.37-tcl.tgz
  rrdtool-1.0.37.tgz                   rsync-2.5.5.tgz
  rsynth-2.0.tgz                       rtty-4.0.tgz
  ruby-1.6.7.tgz                       ruby-gtk-0.30.tgz
  ruby-pcap-0.6.tgz                    rxp-1.2.3.tgz
  rxvt-2.6.4.tgz                       s10sh-0.2.0.tgz
  sablotron-0.96.tgz                   safecat-1.9.tgz
  sam-4.3.19980506.tgz                 samba-2.2.5.tgz
  sarien-0.7.0.tgz                     sash-3.6.tgz
  sattrack-3.1.6.tgz                   sawfish-0.36.tgz
  sc-7.15.tgz                          scanlogd-2.2.tgz
  scanssh-1.6b.tgz                     scli-0.2.12.tgz
  scm-5d3-no_x11.tgz                   scm-5d3.tgz
  screen-3.9.13-static.tgz             screen-3.9.13.tgz
  scrollkeeper-0.2.tgz                 scsh-0.6.2.tgz
  sdd-1.31.tgz                         sdl-1.2.4p2-esd.tgz
  sdl-1.2.4p2-sun.tgz                  sdl-image-1.2.2.tgz
  sdl-mixer-1.2.4.tgz                  sdl-net-1.2.4.tgz
  sdl-ttf-2.0.5.tgz                    sdlmm-0.1.8.tgz
  sdlroids-1.3.4.tgz                   sdlzombies-1.0.0.tgz
  sdr-2.7e.tgz                         setquota-0.1.tgz
  seyon-2.14b.tgz                      sgmlformat-1.7.tgz
  sh-utils-2.0.tgz                     sharity-light-1.2.tgz
  sharutils-4.2.1.tgz                  shash-0.2.4-static.tgz
  shash-0.2.4.tgz                      shorten-3.4.tgz
  shtool-1.6.1.tgz                     sidplay-1.0.8.tgz
  silc-client-0.9.5.1.tgz              simh-2.9.10.tgz
  sing-1.1.tgz                         siphon-0.666.tgz
  sirc-2.211.tgz                       skill-4.1p2.tgz
  slash-3.2.2-e8-no_x11.tgz            slash-3.2.2-e8.tgz
  slash-em-3.3.1.6e4f8-no_x11.tgz      slash-em-3.3.1.6e4f8.tgz
  slib-2c9.tgz                         sliderule-1.0.tgz
  slirp-1.0c.tgz                       slrn-0.9.7.4.tgz
  slurpie-2.0b.tgz                     smbsniff-0.0.1b.tgz
  smlnj-110.0.7.tgz                    smpeg-0.4.4.tgz
  smtpclient-1.0.0.tgz                 smurflog-2.1.tgz
  snes9x-1.37c.tgz                     sniffit-0.3.7b.tgz
  snort-1.8.6.tgz                      socket-1.1.tgz
  solid-pop3d-0.15.tgz                 solid-pop3d-0.15p1-apop.tgz
  soundtracker-0.6.6-esd.tgz           soundtracker-0.6.6-gnome-esd.tgz
  soundtracker-0.6.6.tgz               source-highlight-1.5.tgz
  sox-12.17.3.tgz                      sp-1.3.4.tgz
  speak_freely-7.1.tgz                 spectemu-0.94.tgz
  speyes-1.2.0.tgz                     spice-3f5.tgz
  spider-1.1.tgz                       spiff-1.0.tgz
  spim-6.4.tgz                         splint-3.0.1.6.tgz
  splitvt-1.6.3.tgz                    sqlat-1.0.0.tgz
  sqsh-2.1.tgz                         squeak-3.0.tgz
  squid-2.5.PRE13.tgz                  ssldump-0.9b3.tgz
  star-1.4.1-static.tgz                star-1.4.1.tgz
  starlanes-1.2.2.tgz                  stat-1.3.tgz
  stel-19960505.tgz                    streamripper-1.0.5.tgz
  strobe-1.06.tgz                      stunnel-3.22.tgz
  sunclock-3.50pre1.tgz                surfraw-1.0.7.tgz
  swatch-3.0.1.tgz                     swig-1.3.11.tgz
  swig-examples-1.3.11.tgz             swisswatch-0.06.tgz
  sylpheed-0.8.3.tgz                   synaesthesia-2.1-esd.tgz
  sysgen.tgz                           t1lib-1.3.1.tgz
  tacacs+-4.0.4a.tgz                   task-1.50.tgz
  taxipilot-0.7.2.tgz                  tcl-8.0.5.tgz
  tcl-8.3.4.tgz                        tclcl-1.0b11.tgz
  tcpblast-1.0.tgz                     tcpcat-1.2.0.tgz
  tcpflow-0.12.tgz                     tcplist-2.2.tgz
  tcpreen-1.0.4.tgz                    tcpreplay-1.0.1.tgz
  tcpshow-1.74.tgz                     tcpslice-1.1a3.tgz
  tcpstat-1.4.tgz                      tcptrace-5.2.1.tgz
  tcptraceroute-1.4.tgz                tcs-19950325.tgz
  tcsh-6.12.00-static.tgz              tcsh-6.12.00.tgz
  teTeX_base-1.0.7.tgz                 teTeX_texmf-1.0.2.tgz
  teapop-0.3.5.tgz                     ted-2.11.tgz
  teknap-1.3g.tgz                      tempest-1.0.5.tgz
  tempwatch-1.0.tgz                    texi2html-1.64.tgz
  textutils-2.0.tgz                    tgif-4.1.40.tgz
  thcrut-0.1.tgz                       thttpd-2.23b1.tgz
  tidy-4aug00.tgz                      tiff-3.5.7.tgz
  tiff2png-0.81c.tgz                   tightvnc-1.2.3-viewer.tgz
  tightvnc-1.2.3.tgz                   tin-1.4.5-nntp_only.tgz
  tin-1.4.5.tgz                        tintin-1.5.6.tgz
  tinyfugue-4.0s1p2.tgz                tinyproxy-1.5.1.tgz
  tircproxy-0.4.5.tgz                  tk-8.0.5.tgz
  tk-8.3.4.tgz                         tkcron-2.12.tgz
  tkcvs-6.0.tgz                        tkinfo-2.5.tgz
  tkirc2.46.tgz                        tkman-2.1.tgz
  tkrat-2.0.3.tgz                      tmake-1.8p1.tgz
  tmda-0.61.tgz                        tnef-1.1.1.tgz
  toppler-0.96.tgz                     tosha-0.6.tgz
  totd-1.3.tgz                         tracker-5.3.tgz
  trafd-3.0.1.tgz                      trafshow-3.1.tgz
  trans-1.20.tgz                       transfig-3.2.3d.tgz
  transproxy-1.4.tgz                   treewm-0.4.2.tgz
  trn-4.0.76.tgz                       ttcp-1.12.tgz
  ttmkfdir-0.0.tgz                     ttygrin-0.4.8.tgz
  ttyrec-1.0.5.tgz                     turba-1.1.tgz
  tvtwm-0pl11.tgz                      type1inst-0.6.1.tgz
  uae-0.8.21.tgz                       ubh-2.5.tgz
  ucd-snmp-4.2.3.tgz                   ucl-1.01.tgz
  ucpp-1.2.tgz                         ucspi-unix-0.34.tgz
  udptunnel-1.1.tgz                    uemacs-4.0.tgz
  unace-1.2b.tgz                       unarj-2.43.tgz
  unclutter-8.tgz                      unicon-10.0beta.tgz
  unrtf-0.18.1.tgz                     unzip-5.50.tgz
  urlview-0.9.tgz                      usbutil-0.5.tgz
  uucp-1.06.2.tgz                      varconf-0.5.0.tgz
  vat-4.0b2.tgz                        vcdimager-0.6.2.tgz
  vectoroids-1.0.7.tgz                 vgb-2.1.tgz
  vic-2.8ucl4.tgz                      vicq-0.4.1.tgz
  vid-1.0.1.tgz                        viewfax-2.3.tgz
  vim-6.1.184-gtk.tgz                  vim-6.1.184-no_x11.tgz
  vim-lang-6.1.184-gtk.tgz             vim-lang-6.1.184-no_x11.tgz
  viz-1.1.1.tgz                        vomit-0.2.tgz
  vorbis-tools-1.0.tgz                 vrfy-99.05.22.tgz
  vtun-2.5.tgz                         w3m-0.3.1-image.tgz
  w3m-0.3.1.20020717-image-m17n.tgz    w3m-0.3.1.20020717-m17n.tgz
  w3m-0.3.1.tgz                        w3mir-1.0.10.tgz
  w9wm-0.4.1.tgz                       waimea-0.3.3.tgz
  wampager-0.9.tgz                     waveplay-20001210.tgz
  wbd-1.0ucl4.tgz                      wdiff-0.5.tgz
  wdsetup-0.6b.tgz                     webalizer-2.01.10.tgz
  weblint-1.020.tgz                    wget-1.7.tgz
  whisker-1.4.tgz                      whowatch-1.4.tgz
  wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3.tgz                wily-0.13.41.tgz
  windowmaker-0.80.1.tgz               windowmaker-extra-0.1.tgz
  windowmaker-lang-0.80.1.tgz          wine-990225.tgz
  wmapm-3.1.tgz                        wmbiff-0.2p.tgz
  wmbutton-0.4.tgz                     wmcalc-0.3.tgz
  wmcalclock-1.25.tgz                  wmclock-1.0.12.2.tgz
  wmcube-0.98.tgz                      wmcube-gdk-0.98p2.tgz
  wmdate-0.7.tgz                       wmfishtime-1.23.tgz
  wmglobe-1.3.tgz                      wmgrabimage-0.72.tgz
  wmicons-1.0.tgz                      wmifinfo-0.06.tgz
  wminfo-1.51.tgz                      wmitime-0.3.tgz
  wmix-3.0.tgz                         wmmail-0.64.tgz
  wmmand-1.0.tgz                       wmmenu-1.2-gdk_pixbuf.tgz
  wmmenu-1.2.tgz                       wmminichess-0.8.tgz
  wmmixer-1.0b1.tgz                    wmmon-1.0b2.tgz
  wmmoonclock-1.27.tgz                 wmmp3-0.12.tgz
  wmmultipop3-0.8.tgz                  wmnet-1.06p1.tgz
  wmnetscapekiller-0.3.tgz             wmphoto-0.3a.tgz
  wmpinboard-1.0.tgz                   wmpop3-0.5.6a.tgz
  wmspaceweather-1.04.tgz              wmsun-1.03.tgz
  wmtheme-1.3.2.tgz                    wmthemeinstall-0.62.tgz
  wmtictactoe-1.1.1.tgz                wmtime-1.0b2.tgz
  wmtimer-2.4.tgz                      wmtune-1.1cp1-zoltrix.tgz
  wmtune-1.1cp1.tgz                    wmtz-0.7.tgz
  wmwave-0.4.tgz                       wmweather-1.31.tgz
  wmx-6.tgz                            workman-1.3a.tgz
  wsoundprefs-1.1.1.tgz                wsoundserver-0.4.0-esd.tgz
  wsoundserver-0.4.0.tgz               wterm-6.2.9.tgz
  wv-0.7.2.tgz                         wwwcount-2.5.tgz
  wwwoffle-2.5e.tgz                    wy60-2.0.4.tgz
  x2vnc-1.2.tgz                        x2x-1.27.tgz
  x48-0.4.0.tgz                        xanim-2.80.1.tgz
  xantfarm-1.16.tgz                    xarchie-2.0.10.tgz
  xasteroids-5.0.tgz                   xautolock-2.1.tgz
  xbatt-1.2.1.tgz                      xbattle-5.4.1.tgz
  xbill-2.0.tgz                        xbl-1.0j.tgz
  xblast-2.6b.tgz                      xbmbrowser-5.1.tgz
  xboard-4.2.6.tgz                     xboing-2.4.tgz
  xbreaky-0.0.4p1.tgz                  xbubble-0.2.tgz
  xcb-2.3i.tgz                         xcd-1.6.tgz
  xcdplayer-2.2.tgz                    xcdroast-0.98a9.tgz
  xcept-2.1.2p1.tgz                    xchat-1.8.9.tgz
  xco-1.3.tgz                          xcoloredit-1.2.tgz
  xcolors-1.3.tgz                      xcopilot-0.6.6.tgz
  xcubes-5.5.2.tgz                     xcyrillic-2.0.tgz
  xd-8087.tgz                          xdaliclock-2.18.tgz
  xdelta-1.1.1.tgz                     xdino-5.5.2.tgz
  xdmchoose-1.1.2.tgz                  xdtm-2.5.8.tgz
  xdu-3.0.tgz                          xearth-1.1.tgz
  xemacs-21.1.14-mule.tgz              xemacs-21.1.14.tgz
  xemacs-sumo-21.20020919-mule.tgz     xemacs-sumo-21.20020919.tgz
  xengine-1.0.1.tgz                    xephem-3.2.3.tgz
  xerces-2.1.0.tgz                     xevil-1.5.tgz
  xfce-3.8.16.tgz                      xfed-1.0.tgz
  xfedor-5.0.1.tgz                     xfig-3.2.3d.tgz
  xfm-1.4.3.tgz                        xforms-0.9999.tgz
  xfstt-1.1.tgz                        xgas-1.0.tgz
  xglobe-0.5p2-no_map.tgz              xglobe-0.5p2.tgz
  xgolgo-1.0.tgz                       xgrab-2.41.tgz
  xhippo-3.2.tgz                       xinvaders-2.0.tgz
  xinvest-2.6.tgz                      xjewel-1.6.tgz
  xjig-2.4.tgz                         xkeycaps-2.46.tgz
  xkobo-1.11-harder.tgz                xkobo-1.11.tgz
  xlbiff-3.0.tgz                       xless-1.7.tgz
  xlhtml-0.2.9.8.tgz                   xlife-5.3.tgz
  xloadimage-4.1.10.tgz                xlogout-1.1.tgz
  xmahjongg-3.6.1.tgz                  xmake-1.05.tgz
  xmame+xmess-0.56.2-x11.tgz           xmame-0.56.2-x11.tgz
  xmascot-2.6a.tgz                     xmbdfed-4.5.1.tgz
  xmcd-2.6p1.tgz                       xmedcon-0.5.2.tgz
  xmess-0.56.2-x11.tgz                 xmhtml-1.1.7.tgz
  xmine-1.0.3.tgz                      xminehunter-0.4.tgz
  xminesweep-3.0.tgz                   xmix-2.1.tgz
  xmj-1.0.tgz                          xml2rfc-1.10-no_x11.tgz
  xml2rfc-1.10.tgz                     xmlsec-0.0.9.tgz
  xmmix-1.2.2.tgz                      xmms-1.2.7.tgz
  xmms-bonk-0.12.tgz                   xmms-esd-1.2.7.tgz
  xmms-flac-1.0.3.tgz                  xmms-fmradio-1.5.tgz
  xmms-gnome-1.2.7.tgz                 xmms-kj-0.95.tgz
  xmms-mikmod-1.2.7.tgz                xmms-mp3-1.2.7.tgz
  xmms-shn-2.2.5.tgz                   xmms-sid-0.7.4.tgz
  xmms-smpeg-0.3.5.tgz                 xmms-vorbis-1.2.7.tgz
  xmold-1.0.tgz                        xmp-1.1.5.tgz
  xmris-4.04.tgz                       xmysql-1.9.tgz
  xmysqladmin-1.0.tgz                  xnc-4.4.6.tgz
  xneko-4.4.tgz                        xonix-1.4.tgz
  xosview-1.8.0.tgz                    xpaint-2.6.2.tgz
  xpat2-1.04p1.tgz                     xpdf-1.01.tgz
  xphoon-91.9.18.tgz                   xpilot-4.5.4.tgz
  xpostit-3.3.1.tgz                    xprobe-0.0.2.tgz
  xprompt-1.4.tgz                      xps-3.21.tgz
  xroach-4.4.tgz                       xruskb-1.15.2-motif.tgz
  xruskb-1.15.2.tgz                    xscavenger-1.4.3.tgz
  xscrabble-1.0.tgz                    xscreensaver-4.05p1.tgz
  xskat-3.4.tgz                        xsnow-1.40.tgz
  xsol-2.1.1.tgz                       xsoldier-0.96p1.tgz
  xspread-3.1.1c.tgz                   xtacy-1.14.tgz
  xtar-1.4.tgz                         xtattr-1.0.tgz
  xteddy-2.0.1.tgz                     xtermset-0.5.1.tgz
  xtestpicture-1.1.tgz                 xtimer-0.8089.tgz
  xtoolwait-1.3.tgz                    xtraceroute-0.8.14.tgz
  xuvmstat-20010220.tgz                xv-3.10a.tgz
  xview-clients-3.2.1.tgz              xview-config-3.2.1.tgz
  xview-lib-3.2.1.tgz                  xwit-3.4.tgz
  xworld-2.0.tgz                       xwpe-1.5.22a.tgz
  xwrits-2.21.tgz                      xxdiff-2.6.tgz
  xzoom-0.3.tgz                        yafc-0.7.10.tgz
  yorick-1.5.08.tgz                    ysmv7-2.8.0.tgz
  ytalk-3.1.1-no_x11.tgz               ytalk-3.1.1.tgz
  ytree-1.73.tgz                       zangband-2.6.2-no_x11.tgz
  zangband-2.6.2.tgz                   zap-1.3.tgz
  zebedee-2.2.2.tgz                    zebra-0.93a-snmp.tgz
  zebra-0.93a.tgz                      zh-Wnn-4.2.tgz
  zh-Wnndict-4.2.tgz                   zh-bg5pdf-1.0.0.tgz
  zh-bg5ps-1.3.0.tgz                   zh-c2t-1.0.tgz
  zh-cless-290.tgz                     zh-crxvt-2.10.2.tgz
  zh-fonts-arphicttf-2.11.tgz          zh-fonts-kc-1.05.tgz
  zh-fonts-taipei-1.01.tgz             zh-hc-3.0.tgz
  zh-lunar-2.1.tgz                     zh-ttfm-0.9.3.tgz
  zh-xcin-2.3.04.tgz                   zip-2.3.tgz
  zoo-2.10.1.tgz                       zoom-0.9.99beta3.tgz
  zope-2.5.1p1.tgz                     zope-cmf-1.2.tgz
  zsh-4.0.6-static.tgz                 zsh-4.0.6.tgz
  zsh-4.1.0dev5-static.tgz             zsh-4.1.0dev5.tgz
  zsh-zftp-4.0.6.tgz                   zsh-zftp-4.1.0dev5.tgz
  zsnes-1.36.tgz

These and many other packages are also available via ftp at
      ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.2/packages/
If you do not find a package you want on the CD, please go look at your
nearest FTP mirror site.

Select your architecture and download the tarballs of your choice.  For example
to install the emacs package for i386, execute:
  # mount /dev/cd0a /cdrom
  # pkg_add -v /cdrom/3.2/packages/i386/emacs-20.7.tgz
or alternatively install them via FTP this way:
  # pkg_add -v \
    ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.2/packages/i386/emacs-20.7.tgz

You are STRONGLY urged to use ssh instead of telnet, rlogin, or rsh!  ssh is
included in all OpenBSD systems.  The implementation is OpenSSH, which we are
the developers of.  Version 3.5 is included, and has support for both SSH1
and SSH2 protocols.  For more information, see
	http://www.OpenSSH.com

Significant efforts were made to centralize all system configuration in the
/etc directory.  You should be able to find each of the configuration files
you seek there, lightly documented.  In particular, much of the configuration
has been centralized in the file /etc/rc.conf.  You should not need to ever
edit the file /etc/rc.   The files /etc/rc.securelevel and /etc/rc.local exist
for this purpose; the first is run before the system has gone into secure
mode; the second is run afterwards (if in doubt, add your tools to rc.local).

Please refer to our web pages for any other questions you might have.
	http://www.OpenBSD.org
Please pay special attention to the Frequently Asked Questions section at
	http://www.OpenBSD.org/faq/

OpenBSD is free software.  You can do with it as you like, subject to very few
conditions (described at www.OpenBSD.org/policy.html).  But free software isn't
written without money.  Network links, hardware costs, release engineering and
testing work all take money and significant effort on the part of those who
have made this OpenBSD release what it is.  Please reward the developers who
have made OpenBSD what it is, and thus make it possible for this wonderful
process to continue.  For more information on how you can help, please see
www.OpenBSD.org/goals.html and visit www.OpenBSD.org/donations.html to see a
list of those who have donated money, equipment, or other resources to ensure
OpenBSD continues.

If you wish to ensure that OpenBSD runs better on your machines, please do us
a favor (after you have your mail system setup!) and type something like:
    dmesg | mail -s "Sony VAIO 505R laptop, apm works OK" [email-masked]
so that we can see what kinds of configurations people are running.  As shown,
including a bit of information about your machine in the subject or the body
can help us even further.  We will use this information to improve device driver
support in future releases.  (Please do this using the supplied GENERIC kernel,
not for a custom compiled kernel, unless you're unable to boot the GENERIC
kernel).  The device driver information we get from this helps us fix existing
drivers. Thank you!

(If you used 'mail' to read this message and it scrolled by too quickly,
type "more ."  If you wish to save it, use the "x" command.)