Subject: Welcome to OpenBSD 3.7! Secure by Default!

From: [email-masked] (Theo de Raadt)
Date: May 19 11:48:48 MDT 2005

This message attempts to describe the most basic initial questions that a
system administrator of an OpenBSD box might have.  You are urged to save
this message for later reference.

For more information on how to set up your OpenBSD system, refer to the
"afterboot" man page (ie. after you exit the mail subsystem, type
"man afterboot").  If you are not familiar with how to read man pages, type
"man man" at a shell prompt and read the entire thing.  Pay specific
attention to the "man -k keyword" option, which will permit you to find the
man page you are looking for easier, for instance "man -k ethernet".  The
GNU "info" subsystem is also installed with further documentation resources;
to read info pages type "info".  (The info subsystem behaves like the
popular emacs editor).

Again, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL PAGES.  Our developers have spent countless
hours improving them so that they are clear and precise.

If you have installed the X11 packages during the install process, you can find
further information regarding configuration in the file /usr/X11R6/README.

Several popular binary packages (pre-compiled applications) are available
for most architectures.  If you installed from a CD-ROM the packages
are on the same CD-ROM you installed from in the directory 3.7/packages.

CD-ROM Space permitted us to include a subset of the following packages
for the most common architectures.  Please see the FTP sites if you find
something you need missing.

  9libs-1.0p1.tgz                        9menu-1.7.tgz
  9wm-1.2pre.tgz                         BasiliskII-0.9.1.tgz
  BitTorrent-3.4.2.tgz                   BitchX-1.0c18p3.tgz
  Business-CreditCard-0.21.tgz           GeoIP-1.2.0.tgz
  ImageMagick-6.0.0-2-no_x11.tgz         ImageMagick-6.0.0-2.tgz
  LPRng-3.8.21.tgz                       OGIlexicon-2.1.tgz
  ORBit-0.5.13.tgz                       ORBit2-2.10.2.tgz
  R-1.9.1.tgz                            STk-4.0.1.tgz
  TWiki-20030201.tgz                     TclCurl-0.10.5.tgz
  TclXML-1.2.1.tgz                       Tktable-2.8.tgz
  Wnn-data-4.2.tgz                       Wnn-xwnmo-4.2.tgz
  XPostitPlus-2.3p1.tgz                  Xaw3d-1.5.tgz
  XawMu-1.5.tgz                          a2ps-4.13b-a4.tgz
  a2ps-4.13b-letter.tgz                  aalib-1.2-no_x11.tgz
  aalib-1.2.tgz                          abcde-2.1.19.tgz
  abiword-2.0.7.tgz                      abook-0.5.2.tgz
  abs-0.8.tgz                            ac3dec-0.6.1.tgz
  adcomplain-3.52.tgz                    adns-1.1.tgz
  aescrypt-0.7.tgz                       aewm-1.2.0.tgz
  afm-1.0.tgz                            afternoonstalker-1.0.2.tgz
  afterstep-1.8.9.tgz                    aggregate-1.5.tgz
  aguri-0.7.tgz                          aide-0.10.tgz
  ald-0.1.5a.tgz                         alex-2.0.tgz
  amanda-2.4.2.2.tgz                     amanda-client-2.4.2.2.tgz
  amap-4.5.tgz                           amavisd-new-20030616pl9.tgz
  amph-0.8.10.tgz                        an-0.93.tgz
  anacron-2.3.tgz                        analog-5.32.tgz
  angband-2.9.3-no_x11.tgz               angband-2.9.3.tgz
  angst-0.4b.tgz                         antiword-0.35.tgz
  ap-utils-1.3.2.tgz                     apache-ant-1.6.2.tgz
  apc-upsd-19991128.tgz                  apg-2.2.0.tgz
  apsfilter-7.2.5p0.tgz                  archie-1.4.1.tgz
  ari-yahoo-1.7.tgz                      arirang-1.6.tgz
  arpcatch-19970824.tgz                  arpd-0.1.tgz
  arping-1.07.tgz                        arpwatch-2.1a13.tgz
  arts-1.2.3.tgz                         asapm-2.11.tgz
  ascd-0.13.2.tgz                        asclock-2.0.12-classic-english.tgz
  asfiles-1.0.tgz                        asmail-0.56p1.tgz
  asp2php-0.76.13-no_x11.tgz             asp2php-0.76.13.tgz
  aspell-0.50.5p1.tgz                    aspell-af-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-bg-0.50-0.tgz                   aspell-br-0.50-2.tgz
  aspell-ca-0.50-2.tgz                   aspell-cs-0.51-0.tgz
  aspell-cy-0.50-3.tgz                   aspell-da-0.50.1-0.tgz
  aspell-de-0.50-2.tgz                   aspell-el-0.50-3.tgz
  aspell-eo-0.50-2.tgz                   aspell-es-0.50-2.tgz
  aspell-fo-0.51-0.tgz                   aspell-fr-0.50-3.tgz
  aspell-ga-0.50.1-0.tgz                 aspell-gl-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-ia-0.50-1.tgz                   aspell-id-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-is-0.51.1-0.tgz                 aspell-it-0.53-0.tgz
  aspell-mi-0.50-0.tgz                   aspell-ms-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-mt-0.50-0.tgz                   aspell-nb-0.50.1-0.tgz
  aspell-nl-0.50-2.tgz                   aspell-nn-0.50.1-1.tgz
  aspell-pl-0.51-0.tgz                   aspell-pt-0.50-2.tgz
  aspell-ro-0.50-2.tgz                   aspell-ru-0.50-2.tgz
  aspell-sk-0.51-1.tgz                   aspell-sl-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-sv-0.51-0.tgz                   aspell-sw-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-tn-0.50-0.tgz                   aspell-tr-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-uk-0.51-0.tgz                   aspell-wa-0.50-0.tgz
  aspell-zu-0.50-0.tgz                   astime-2.8.tgz
  astrolog-5.30.tgz                      astyle-1.15.3.tgz
  aterm-0.4.2-big5-lite.tgz              aterm-0.4.2-big5.tgz
  aterm-0.4.2-lite.tgz                   aterm-0.4.2.tgz
  atk-1.6.1.tgz                          atlas-0.4.3.1.tgz
  aub-2.0.5.tgz                          auctex-11.14.tgz
  august-0.63b.tgz                       aumix-2.8.tgz
  autobook-1.3.tgz                       autoconf-2.13p0.tgz
  autoconf-2.52p0.tgz                    autoconf-2.54.tgz
  autoconf-2.56.tgz                      autoconf-2.57.tgz
  autoconf-2.58.tgz                      autoconf-2.59.tgz
  automake-1.4-p6p1.tgz                  autossh-1.2e.tgz
  axe-6.1.2.tgz                          axyftp-0.5.1p1.tgz
  baekmuk-fonts-2.0.tgz                  balance-2.33.tgz
  base64-1.3.tgz                         bash-3.0-static.tgz
  bash-3.0.tgz                           bass-0.tgz
  bbdate-0.2.3.tgz                       bbkeys-0.8.4.tgz
  bbpager-0.3.1.tgz                      bchunk-1.1.1.tgz
  bclock-1.0.tgz                         beav-1.40.15.tgz
  beaver-0.2.7.tgz                       belt-1.18.tgz
  bfbtester-2.0.1.tgz                    bibelot-0.9.4.tgz
  bibview-2.2.tgz                        bing-1.0.4p1.tgz
  binutils-2.14.tgz                      birda-1.1.tgz
  bison-1.35p1.tgz                       bitlbee-0.90a.tgz
  bk2site-1.1.8.tgz                      blackbox-0.65.0.tgz
  bladeenc-0.94.2p1.tgz                  blast-1.0.tgz
  bluefish-0.13.tgz                      bmf-0.9.4.tgz
  bnc-2.8.6.tgz                          bochs-2.1.1-debug.tgz
  bochs-2.1.1.tgz                        boehm-gc-6.2.tgz
  bogofilter-0.91.2-db4.tgz              bogofilter-0.91.2.tgz
  bombermaze-0.6.6.tgz                   bonk-0.6.tgz
  bonnie++-1.03a.tgz                     bonnie-1.0.tgz
  bonobo-1.0.22.tgz                      bonobo-conf-0.16.tgz
  bonobo-docs-1.0.22.tgz                 bottlerocket-0.04c.tgz
  bounix-1.21.tgz                        boust-0.161.tgz
  bricons-3.0.tgz                        brltty-3.5.tgz
  brs-4.00l1.tgz                         bsd-airtools-0.2p2.tgz
  bsdiff-4.2.tgz                         btoa-5.2.1.tgz
  bubblemon-2.0.1.tgz                    bubblemon-dockapp-1.4.tgz
  buffer-1.17.1.tgz                      bulk_mailer-1.13.tgz
  burgerspace-1.7.0.tgz                  bvi-1.3.2.tgz
  bzip-0.21.tgz                          bzip2-1.0.2.tgz
  c-client-4.61.tgz                      c2hs-0.12.0.tgz
  c2html-0.9.2.tgz                       cabextract-0.6.tgz
  cadaver-0.22.2.tgz                     cadubi-1.3.tgz
  calamaris-2.58.tgz                     calc-2.11.7.tgz
  calcoo-1.3.15.tgz                      calentool-2.3.tgz
  camlimages-2.12.tgz                    cannadict-3.5b2.tgz
  cannalib-3.5b2p1.tgz                   cannaserver-3.5b2p1.tgz
  castle-combat-0.7.2.tgz                catdoc-0.91.4-tk.tgz
  catdoc-0.91.4.tgz                      cbb-0.73.tgz
  ccache-2.3.tgz                         ccrypt-1.7-emacs21.tgz
  ccrypt-1.7.tgz                         ccze-0.2.1p0.tgz
  cdparanoia-3.a9.8.tgz                  cdrchive-1.0.1.tgz
  cdrdao-1.1.7.tgz                       cdrtools-2.00.3.tgz
  centericq-4.9.11.tgz                   cfs-1.4.1.tgz
  cftp-0.12.tgz                          cgicc-3.2.1.tgz
  cgichk-3.6.tgz                         cgiparse-0.9b.tgz
  cgoban-1.9.12.tgz                      chbg-1.5.tgz
  check-0.8.4.tgz                        chipmunk-1.57.tgz
  chora-1.2.2.tgz                        chrootuid-1.3.tgz
  cidr-2.3.tgz                           cil-1.2.5.tgz
  circuit-0.1.4.tgz                      clex-3.1.9.tgz
  clisp-2.33.tgz                         clive-0.4.0.tgz
  clo++-0.3.0.tgz                        clog-1.6.tgz
  cmail-3.1.tgz                          cnupm-3.5.tgz
  colorls-3.5.1.tgz                      colortail-0.3.0.tgz
  common-1.0.6.tgz                       compface-1.0.tgz
  conserver-7.2.7.tgz                    contool-3.3a.tgz
  control-center-1.4.0.5.tgz             control-center2-2.6.1.tgz
  cook-2.21.tgz                          cooledit-3.17.7-python.tgz
  cooledit-3.17.7.tgz                    cops-1.04.tgz
  coq-7.3.1p0.tgz                        corewars-0.9.12.tgz
  corkscrew-2.0.tgz                      cosmosmash-1.3.tgz
  courier-imap-3.0.5.tgz                 courier-ldap-3.0.5.tgz
  courier-mysql-3.0.5.tgz                courier-pgsql-3.0.5.tgz
  courier-pop3-3.0.5.tgz                 courier-utils-1.5.3.tgz
  courtney-1.3.tgz                       cowsay-3.03.tgz
  cplay-1.49.tgz                         cqcam-0.91.tgz
  crack-5.0p0.tgz                        crank-0.1.4.tgz
  crawl-0.4.tgz                          crimson-0.4.3.tgz
  cronolog-1.6.2.tgz                     crossfire-client-1.4.0.tgz
  cryptokit-1.2p0.tgz                    cscope-15.5.tgz
  ctm-19960528.tgz                       ctrace-0.9.tgz
  ctwm-3.6.tgz                           cucipop-1.31.tgz
  cue-20040426.tgz                       curl-7.11.2.tgz
  cvs-guide-1.21.tgz                     cvs2cl-2.38p1.tgz
  cvsgraph-1.2.0.tgz                     cvslock-0.2.tgz
  cvsplot-1.6.5.tgz                      cvsup-16.1g-no_x11.tgz
  cvsup-16.1g.tgz                        cvsupd-16.1g-no_x11.tgz
  cvsupd-16.1g.tgz                       cvsutils-0.2.0.tgz
  cvsweb-2.0.6p0.tgz                     cvsync-0.24.16.tgz
  cyrproxy-1.4.2.tgz                     cyrus-sasl-2.1.19-db4.tgz
  cyrus-sasl-2.1.19.tgz                  d1489-1.4.tgz
  dante-1.1.14.tgz                       darcs-0.9.23.tgz
  db-3.1.17p1.tgz                        db-4.2.52p1.tgz
  dbh-1.0.18.tgz                         dc_gui-0.42.tgz
  dctc-0.68.0.tgz                        ddclient-3.6.3.tgz
  ddd-3.3.8.tgz                          deco-3.8.3.tgz
  decss-0.0.6.tgz                        defendguin-0.0.10.tgz
  dejagnu-1.4.3.tgz                      dejasearch-1.9.0.tgz
  delay-1.5.tgz                          despoof-0.9.tgz
  devtodo-0.1.17.tgz                     dgpsip-1.32.tgz
  dhcping-1.2.tgz                        dia-0.92.2.tgz
  dialog-0.6z.tgz                        diffstat-1.34.tgz
  dillo-0.8.0.tgz                        disc-cover-1.5.2.tgz
  diveintopython-5.4.tgz                 dlint-1.4.0.tgz
  dnsreflector-1.02.tgz                  dnstracer-1.7.tgz
  doc++-3.4.10.tgz                       doc-2.2.3.tgz
  docbook-4.2p1.tgz                      docbook-dsssl-1.72.tgz
  docbook-guide-2.0.8.tgz                dopewars-1.5.7p2-no_x11.tgz
  dopewars-1.5.7p2.tgz                   dovecot-0.99.10.8.tgz
  drgeo-0.9.13.tgz                       drgeo-doc-1.4.tgz
  dsniff-2.3-no_x11.tgz                  dsniff-2.3.tgz
  dumpmpeg-0.6.tgz                       dvdrip-0.50.18p0.tgz
  dvi2tty-5.3.1.tgz                      dvorak7min-1.6.1.tgz
  dxpc-3.8.2.tgz                         e16keyedit-0.2.tgz
  e2fsprogs-1.27p1.tgz                   easytag-0.30.tgz
  eboard-0.9.0.tgz                       eboard-extras-0.1.tgz
  echoping-5.2.0.tgz                     ectags-5.5.tgz
  edict-1.2.tgz                          ee-1.4.6.tgz
  eel-2.6.2.tgz                          efax-0.9p1.tgz
  electricfence-2.0.5.tgz                elm-2.4ME+66.tgz
  eltclsh-1.5.tgz                        elvis-2.1.4-no_x11.tgz
  elvis-2.1.4.tgz                        emacs-21.3-no_x11.tgz
  emacs-21.3.tgz                         emacs-el-21.3.tgz
  emacs-leim-21.3.tgz                    enigma-0.81.tgz
  enjoympeg-0.4.1.tgz                    enlightenment-0.16.6.tgz
  enscript-1.6.3-a4.tgz                  enscript-1.6.3.tgz
  eog-2.6.1.tgz                          epic4-2.0p1.tgz
  erlang-47.4.0.tgz                      es-0.9b1.tgz
  esound-0.2.34.tgz                      eterm-0.8.10-kanji.tgz
  eterm-0.8.10.tgz                       etherape-0.9.0.tgz
  ettercap-0.6.b-no_x11.tgz              ettercap-0.6.b.tgz
  evilwm-0.99.17.tgz                     evolution-1.2.4.tgz
  evolution-data-server-0.0.94.1.tgz     evolution-devguide-1.2.4.tgz
  exim-4.41-ldap.tgz                     exim-4.41-mysql.tgz
  exim-4.41-no_exiscan-no_x11.tgz        exim-4.41-no_exiscan.tgz
  exim-4.41-no_x11-ldap.tgz              exim-4.41-no_x11-mysql.tgz
  exim-4.41-no_x11-postgresql.tgz        exim-4.41-no_x11.tgz
  exim-4.41-no_x11-mysql-postgresql-ldap.tgz
  exim-4.41-postgresql.tgz               exim-4.41.tgz
  exmh-2.6.3.tgz                         expat-1.95.6.tgz
  expect-5.39.0-no_tk.tgz                expect-5.39.0.tgz
  explorer-0.72.tgz                      ezm3-1.0.tgz
  faad-2.0.tgz                           faces-1.6.1.tgz
  falconseye-1.9.3p1.tgz                 fastjar-0.93.tgz
  fcgi-2.4.0.tgz                         feh-1.2.6.tgz
  festival-1.95beta-ogi.tgz              festival-1.95beta.tgz
  festlex_CMU-20040804.tgz               festlex_OALD-20040804.tgz
  festlex_POSLEX-20040804.tgz            festvox_don-20040804.tgz
  festvox_ellpc11k-20040804.tgz          festvox_kallpc16k-20040804.tgz
  festvox_kedlpc16k-20040804.tgz         festvox_rablpc16k-20040804.tgz
  festvox_cmu_us_awb_arctic_hts-20040804.tgz
  festvox_cmu_us_bdl_arctic_hts-20040804.tgz
  festvox_cmu_us_jmk_arctic_hts-20040804.tgz
  festvox_cmu_us_slt_arctic_hts-20040804.tgz
  fetchmail-6.2.5.tgz                    ffcall-1.9.tgz
  ffmpeg-0.4.8p1.tgz                     ffproxy-1.5.1.tgz
  fftw-2.1.3.tgz                         figlet-2.2.1.tgz
  fileutils-4.1p1.tgz                    findlib-1.0.4.tgz
  findutils-4.1.tgz                      fire-1.0.tgz
  firewalk-0.8.tgz                       flac-1.1.0.tgz
  flash-0.4.10.tgz                       flawfinder-1.24.tgz
  fleditor-0.4.5.tgz                     flipit-0.3.5.tgz
  flow-tools-0.66.tgz                    fltk-1.1.4.tgz
  fluxbox-0.9.9.tgz                      flvw-1.0.tgz
  flwm-1.0.0.tgz                         fnlib-0.5.tgz
  foiltex-2.1.4ap1.tgz                   forcedattack-2.1.4.tgz
  fotaq-20040316.tgz                     fox-1.1.41.tgz
  fping-2.2b1.tgz                        fragroute-1.2p1.tgz
  fragrouter-1.6.tgz                     freebsd_lib-4.0.tgz
  freeciv-client-1.14.1-gtk2.tgz         freeciv-client-1.14.1.tgz
  freeciv-server-1.14.1.tgz              freeciv-share-1.14.1.tgz
  freedroid-1.0.1.tgz                    freedt-0.18.tgz
  freetds-0.62.4.tgz                     freetype-1.3.1p1.tgz
  freetype-doc-1.3.1.tgz                 fribidi-0.10.4.tgz
  frodo-4.1bp1.tgz                       frotz-2.32.tgz
  fsv-0.9.tgz                            ftdi-eeprom-1.1.tgz
  fuse-0.6.2.1.tgz                       fuse-utils-0.6.2.tgz
  fvicons-2.4.16.tgz                     fvwm2+fvicons-2.4.16-i18n.tgz
  fvwm2+fvicons-2.4.16.tgz               fvwm2-2.4.16-i18n.tgz
  fvwm2-2.4.16.tgz                       fxtv-1.03.tgz
  g++-3.3.2.tgz                          g77-3.3.2.tgz
  gabber-0.8.7.tgz                       gacc-0.7.5.tgz
  gail-1.6.6.tgz                         gaim-0.79-audio-gtkspell.tgz
  gaim-0.79-audio.tgz                    gaim-0.79-gtkspell.tgz
  gaim-0.79.tgz                          gal-0.24.tgz
  gal2-2.1.13.tgz                        galculator-1.2.3.tgz
  galeon-1.2.13.tgz                      garmin-utils-2.0.tgz
  gawk-3.1.3.tgz                         gcc-3.3.2.tgz
  gcj-3.3.2.tgz                          gconf-1.0.9.tgz
  gconf-editor-2.6.2.tgz                 gconf2-2.6.2.tgz
  gcpio-2.5.tgz                          gd-1.8.3.tgz
  gdbm-1.8.3.tgz                         gdiff-2.8.1.tgz
  gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0.tgz                  gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.22.0.tgz
  gdm-2.6.0.3.tgz                        gedit-2.6.2.tgz
  geekcode-1.7.3.tgz                     geg-1.0.2.tgz
  gemdropx-0.7.tgz                       gengameng-4.1.tgz
  gentoo-0.11.34.tgz                     getmail-3.2.4.tgz
  gettext-0.10.40p1.tgz                  getxml-1.0.4.tgz
  ggrep-2.5.1p0.tgz                      ggv-2.6.2.tgz
  ghc-6.2.1.tgz                          ghc-doc-6.2.1.tgz
  ghostscript-7.05p2-a4-gtk.tgz          ghostscript-7.05p2-a4-no_x11.tgz
  ghostscript-7.05p2-a4.tgz              ghostscript-7.05p2-gtk.tgz
  ghostscript-7.05p2-no_x11.tgz          ghostscript-7.05p2.tgz
  ghostscript-8.14-a4-gtk.tgz            ghostscript-8.14-a4-no_x11.tgz
  ghostscript-8.14-a4.tgz                ghostscript-8.14-gtk.tgz
  ghostscript-8.14-no_x11.tgz            ghostscript-8.14.tgz
  ghostscript-fonts-6.0.tgz              ghostview-1.5.tgz
  giblib-1.2.3.tgz                       gif2png-2.5.1.tgz
  gifsicle-1.40-no_x11.tgz               gifsicle-1.40.tgz
  giftrans-1.12.tgz                      gimp-1.2.5.tgz
  gindent-2.2.8.tgz                      gkrellaclock-0.3.2.tgz
  gkrellflynn-0.6.tgz                    gkrellkam-2.0.0.tgz
  gkrellm-2.2.1p0.tgz                    gkrellm-mailwatch-2.4.2.tgz
  gkrellm-reminder-2.0.0.tgz             gkrellm-server-2.2.1p0.tgz
  gkrellm-volume-2.1.9.tgz               gkrellm-wireless-2.0.3.tgz
  gkrellmitime-1.0.1.tgz                 gkrellmlaunch-0.5.tgz
  gkrellmms-2.1.19.tgz                   gkrellmoon-0.6.tgz
  gkrellmss-2.5.tgz                      gkrellshoot-0.4.1.tgz
  gkrellstock-0.5.1.tgz                  gkrellsun-0.11.0.tgz
  gkrellweather-2.0.6.tgz                glade-0.6.4-gnome.tgz
  glade-0.6.4.tgz                        glib-1.2.10.tgz
  glib2-2.4.5.tgz                        glib2-docs-2.4.5.tgz
  glimmer-1.2.1p2.tgz                    glimpse-4.1.tgz
  glutton-0.0.5.tgz                      gmake-3.80.tgz
  gmp-4.1.3.tgz                          gmudix-0.10.tgz
  gnats-3.113.1p2.tgz                    gnet-2.0.4.tgz
  gnocatan-0.6.1.tgz                     gnome-applets2-2.6.2.tgz
  gnome-applets2-battstat-2.6.2.tgz      gnome-desktop-2.6.2.tgz
  gnome-icon-theme-1.2.3.tgz             gnome-keyring-0.2.1.tgz
  gnome-libs-1.4.2.tgz                   gnome-mime-data-2.4.1.tgz
  gnome-panel-2.6.2.tgz                  gnome-print-0.36.tgz
  gnome-session-2.6.2.tgz                gnome-terminal-2.6.1.tgz
  gnome-themes-2.6.2.tgz                 gnome-utils-2.6.2.tgz
  gnome-vfs-1.0.5.tgz                    gnome-vfs2-2.6.1.1.tgz
  gnome2-user-docs-2.6.0.1.tgz           gnomemm-1.2.3.tgz
  gnomemm-docs-1.2.3.tgz                 gnuchess-5.07.tgz
  gnugo-3.4.tgz                          gnuls-4.1.tgz
  gnumeric-1.2.13.tgz                    gnupg-1.2.2p1.tgz
  gnushogi-1.2.3.tgz                     gnut-0.4.28.tgz
  gnutls-1.0.13.tgz                      gobjc-3.3.2.tgz
  gofer-2.30a.tgz                        goggles-0.7.2.tgz
  gogo-2.26a.tgz                         golem-0.0.5.tgz
  gone-1.3.4.tgz                         gpa-0.4.3.tgz
  gpdf-0.132.tgz                         gperf-2.7.2.tgz
  gpgme-0.3.15.tgz                       gphoto-0.4.3.tgz
  gphoto-2.1.4.tgz                       gputils-0.12.0.tgz
  gq-0.7.0beta2.tgz                      gqmpeg-0.20.0.tgz
  gqview-1.4.3.tgz                       grace-5.1.15.tgz
  gracula-3.0.tgz                        grepmail-4.80.tgz
  grip-3.0.0.tgz                         grokking-the-gimp-1.0.tgz
  grpn-1.1.2.tgz                         gsl-0.6.tgz
  gtar-1.14-static.tgz                   gtar-1.14.tgz
  gthumb-0.13p1.tgz                      gtimer-1.1.5.tgz
  gtk+-1.2.10p1.tgz                      gtk+2-2.4.4.tgz
  gtk+2-docs-2.4.4.tgz                   gtk+extra-0.99.17.tgz
  gtk-engines-0.12.tgz                   gtk-engines2-2.2.0.tgz
  gtk-gnutella-0.93.3.tgz                gtk-theme-switch-1.0.1.tgz
  gtk-thinice-engine-2.0.2.tgz           gtkam-0.1.10.tgz
  gtkballs-2.2.0.tgz                     gtkglarea-1.2.2.tgz
  gtkhtml-1.1.10.tgz                     gtkmm-1.2.10.tgz
  gtkmm-docs-1.2.10.tgz                  gtkpool-0.5.0.tgz
  gtksee-0.5.0.tgz                       gtksourceview-1.0.1.tgz
  gtkspell-2.0.5.tgz                     gtop-1.0.13.tgz
  gtypist-2.7.tgz                        guavac-1.2.tgz
  guile-1.4.tgz                          guilib-1.1.1.tgz
  gv-3.5.8p3.tgz                         gwenview-1.0.1.tgz
  ha-0.999b.tgz                          hackdata-3.4.3.tgz
  haddock-0.6.tgz                        hanterm-fonts-3.1.tgz
  hanterm-xf-p19.tgz                     happy-1.14.tgz
  hc-1.1.tgz                             help2man-1.29.tgz
  heroes-0.21-sdl.tgz                    hevea-1.06.tgz
  hexcalc-19951219.tgz                   hexcurse-1.54.tgz
  hexedit-1.2.2.tgz                      hgrep-19991004.tgz
  hicolor-icon-theme-0.5.tgz             hlfl-0.52.tgz
  hmake-3.08.tgz                         hnb-1.9.17.tgz
  hoc-1.1.tgz                            honeyd-0.8b.tgz
  horde-2.2.5.tgz                        hpcdtoppm-9.24p1.tgz
  hpijs-1.5.tgz                          hping-2.0.0rc2.tgz
  hs-crypto-1.1.2.tgz                    hs-ports-0.4.1.tgz
  ht-0.7.4-no_x11.tgz                    ht-0.7.4.tgz
  html2wml-0.4.9.tgz                     htmldoc-1.8.23.tgz
  http_load-20020104.tgz                 http_ping-20020403.tgz
  httptunnel-3.3.tgz                     hugs98-Nov2003.tgz
  hydra-2.5.tgz                          hylafax-4.1.5p1-a4.tgz
  hylafax-4.1.5p1.tgz                    hypermail-2.1.8-gdbm.tgz
  hypermail-2.1.8.tgz                    icb-5.0.9p1.tgz
  icbirc-1.7.tgz                         icebreaker-1.2.1.tgz
  icecast-2.0.1.tgz                      ices-0.3.tgz
  icewm-1.2.14.tgz                       ickle-0.3.2.tgz
  icmpinfo-1.11.tgz                      icon-book-9.3.tgz
  icon-book-two_sided-9.3.tgz            icon-compiler-9.4-no_x11.tgz
  icon-compiler-9.4.tgz                  icon-interp-9.4-no_x11.tgz
  icon-interp-9.4.tgz                    icon-lib-9.4-no_x11.tgz
  icon-lib-9.4.tgz                       id-utils-3.2d.tgz
  id3ed-1.10.4.tgz                       id3lib-3.8.3.tgz
  idiff-1.0.tgz                          idled-1.16.tgz
  idoc-0.2.6.tgz                         ifstat-1.1.tgz
  igal-1.4.tgz                           ike-scan-1.6.tgz
  imap-uw-2004.352-plaintext.tgz         imap-uw-2004.352.tgz
  imlib-1.9.14p2.tgz                     imlib2-1.1.0.tgz
  imm-3.5a1.tgz                          imp-3.2.5.tgz
  implementation-of-icon-6.tgz           implementation-of-icon-two_sided-6.tgz
  impress-1.1b9.tgz                      indexpage-1.0.3.tgz
  ines-1.2.tgz                           info2html-1.1.tgz
  integrit-3.02.00.tgz                   intel2gas-1.3.3.tgz
  intltool-0.30.tgz                      iodbc-2.50.3.tgz
  ion-2.20040729.tgz                     ipaudit-0.95.tgz
  ipcad-3.4.4.tgz                        ipcheck-0.207.tgz
  iperf-1.2.tgz                          ipfm-0.11.4.tgz
  iplog-2.2.3.tgz                        ipv6calc-0.46.tgz
  irc-2.10.3p1p1.tgz                     ircII-20040216.tgz
  irssi-0.8.9-socks.tgz                  irssi-0.8.9.tgz
  irssi-icb-0.14.tgz                     isc-dhcp-3.0.1.tgz
  isearch-1.14.tgz                       isic-0.05.tgz
  isilo-2.58.tgz                         iso12083-1993.tgz
  iso8879-1986.tgz                       ispell-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-dutch-3.2.06.tgz                ispell-french-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-portuguese-3.2.06.tgz           ispell-russian-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-slovak-3.2.06.tgz               ispell-spanish-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-swedish-3.2.06.tgz              isync-0.9.2.tgz
  iview-1.4.tgz                          ja-Wnn-4.2p0.tgz
  ja-Wnndict-4.2p0.tgz                   ja-fonts-funet-19911117.tgz
  ja-fonts-gnu-1.2.tgz                   ja-groff-1.10_0.99.tgz
  ja-jvim-2.0r-canna.tgz                 ja-jvim-2.0r-wnn-canna.tgz
  ja-jvim-2.0r-wnn.tgz                   ja-jvim-2.0r.tgz
  ja-kinput2-3.0-canna-wnn.tgz           ja-kinput2-3.0-canna.tgz
  ja-kinput2-3.0-wnn.tgz                 ja-kterm-6.2.0p1-xaw3d.tgz
  ja-kterm-6.2.0p1.tgz                   ja-less-3.32p2.48.tgz
  ja-nkf-1.92.tgz                        ja-onew-canna-2.2.10.tgz
  ja-onew-wnn4-2.2.10.tgz                ja-onew-wnn4-canna-2.2.10.tgz
  ja-w3m-0.5.1-image.tgz                 ja-w3m-0.5.1.tgz
  jabberd-2.0s2.tgz                      jadetex-3.11.tgz
  jakarta-servletapi-3.2.4.tgz           jakarta-tomcat-3.2.4.tgz
  jakarta-tomcat-4.1.30.tgz              jam-2.4.tgz
  jasper-1.701.0.tgz                     jbigkit-1.5.tgz
  jday-1.3.tgz                           jed-0.99.16-no_x11.tgz
  jed-0.99.16.tgz                        jesred-1.2.1.tgz
  jftpgw-0.13.5.tgz                      jhead-2.2.tgz
  jikes-1.18.tgz                         jlint-2.3.tgz
  jmk-fonts-3.0.tgz                      joe-2.9.8pre1p1.tgz
  john-1.6.37.tgz                        jove-4.16.tgz
  jpeg-6b.tgz                            jpeg2ps-1.9.tgz
  jpilot-0.99.2.tgz                      js-0.2.5.tgz
  junit-3.8.1.tgz                        junkbuster-2.0.2p1.tgz
  kaffe-1.0.6.tgz                        kakasi-2.3.1.tgz
  kamera-3.2.3.tgz                       kanjips-19900310.tgz
  kbanner-2.tgz                          kbiff-3.6.3.tgz
  kdbg-1.2.5.tgz                         kde-i18n-az-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-bg-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-bn-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-bs-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-ca-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-cs-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-cy-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-da-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-de-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-el-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-en_GB-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-es-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-et-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-eu-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-fa-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-fi-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-fr-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-gl-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-he-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-hi-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-hu-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-is-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-it-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ja-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-lt-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-mn-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-ms-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-nb-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-nds-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-nl-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-nn-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-pl-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-pt-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-pt_BR-3.2.3.tgz               kde-i18n-ro-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ru-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-sk-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-sl-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-sr-3.2.3.tgz
  [email-masked]             kde-i18n-sv-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-tg-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-tr-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-uk-3.2.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-uz-3.2.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-zh_CN-3.2.3.tgz               kde-i18n-zh_TW-3.2.3.tgz
  kdeaccessibility-3.2.3.tgz             kdeaddons-3.2.3.tgz
  kdeadmin-3.2.3.tgz                     kdeartwork-3.2.3.tgz
  kdebase-3.2.3.tgz                      kdebindings-3.2.3.tgz
  kdeedu-3.2.3.tgz                       kdegames-3.2.3.tgz
  kdegraphics-3.2.3.tgz                  kdelibs-3.2.3.tgz
  kdemultimedia-3.2.3.tgz                kdenetwork-3.2.3.tgz
  kdepim-3.2.3.tgz                       kdesdk-3.2.3.tgz
  kdetoys-3.2.3.tgz                      kdeutils-3.2.3.tgz
  kdirstat-2.4.0.tgz                     kdoc-2.0a54.tgz
  kermit-8.0.211.tgz                     keychain-2.3.3.tgz
  kissd-0.1.tgz                          klaxon-1.5.tgz
  klogic-1.6.tgz                         klone-2.1a.tgz
  kmplayer-0.6.4.tgz                     knutclient-0.6.0.tgz
  ko-Wnn-4.2p0.tgz                       ko-Wnndict-4.2p0.tgz
  kobodeluxe-0.4pre8-harder.tgz          kobodeluxe-0.4pre8.tgz
  koffice-1.3.tgz                        koffice-i18n-af-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-bg-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-ca-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-cs-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-da-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-de-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-el-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-en_GB-1.3.tgz             koffice-i18n-eo-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-es-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-et-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-fa-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-fi-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-fr-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-he-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-hu-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-it-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-ja-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-lo-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-mt-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-nb-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-nl-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-nn-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-pl-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-pt-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-pt_BR-1.3.tgz             koffice-i18n-ru-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-sk-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-sl-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-sr-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-sv-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-th-1.3.tgz                koffice-i18n-tr-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-ven-1.3.tgz               koffice-i18n-xh-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-zh_CN-1.3.tgz             koffice-i18n-zh_TW-1.3.tgz
  koffice-i18n-zu-1.3.tgz                konqueror-20030705.tgz
  kountdown-0.4.1.tgz                    kpilot-3.2.3.tgz
  kpovmodeller-3.2.3.tgz                 kronolith-1.1.2.tgz
  kslide-0.90.tgz                        ksmp3play-0.5.1.tgz
  ktimeclock-2.0.2.tgz                   kxmleditor-1.1.0.tgz
  l0phtcrack-2.52.tgz                    l2a-1.2.tgz
  lablgtk-1.2.5.tgz                      lam-6.5.9.tgz
  lame-3.96-no_x11.tgz                   lame-3.96.tgz
  larswm-7.2.8.tgz                       late-0.0.3.tgz
  latex2html-97.1.tgz                    lbreakout2-2.2.2p0.tgz
  lcms-1.12.tgz                          leafnode-1.10.3.tgz
  lesstif-0.92.6.tgz                     lftp-3.0.6.tgz
  lgeneral-0.5.0.tgz                     lgrind-3.67.tgz
  lha-1.14i.p0.tgz                       lib765-0.3.1.1.tgz
  libIDL-0.8.3.tgz                       liba52-0.7.4p0.tgz
  libao-0.8.4.tgz                        libao-arts-0.8.4.tgz
  libao-esd-0.8.4.tgz                    libart-2.3.16.tgz
  libaudiofile-0.2.6.tgz                 libavl-1.4.0.tgz
  libbind-9.2.3.tgz                      libbio-2.0.tgz
  libbonobo-2.6.2.tgz                    libbonoboui-2.6.1.tgz
  libbt-1.03.tgz                         libcaca-0.9.tgz
  libcdaudio-0.99.6.tgz                  libdivxdecore-0.4.7.tgz
  libdnd-1.1.tgz                         libdnet-1.7.tgz
  libdockapp-0.4.0.tgz                   libdsk-1.0.0.tgz
  libdv-0.102.tgz                        libdvbpsi-0.1.4.tgz
  libdvd-0.2.tgz                         libdvdcss-1.2.8.tgz
  libdvdplay-1.0.1.tgz                   libdvdread-0.9.4.tgz
  libexif-0.5.9.tgz                      libfmt-2.0.tgz
  libgcrypt-1.2.0.tgz                    libggi-2.0.4.tgz
  libghttp-1.0.9.tgz                     libgii-0.8.4.tgz
  libglade-0.17-gnome.tgz                libglade-0.17.tgz
  libglade2-2.4.0.tgz                    libgnome-2.6.1.1.tgz
  libgnomecanvas-2.6.1.1.tgz             libgnomeprint-2.6.2.tgz
  libgnomeprintui-2.6.2.tgz              libgnomeui-2.6.1.1.tgz
  libgpg-error-0.7.tgz                   libgphoto-2.1.4.tgz
  libgsf-1.10.0.tgz                      libgsf-gnome-1.10.0.tgz
  libgtkhtml-2.6.2.tgz                   libgtop-1.0.13p1-gnome.tgz
  libgtop-1.0.13p1.tgz                   libgtop2-2.6.0.tgz
  libiconv-1.9.1.tgz                     libicq2000-0.3.2.tgz
  libid3tag-0.15.1b.tgz                  libident-0.22.tgz
  libio-0.1.tgz                          libltdl-1.5.8.tgz
  libmad-0.15.1b.tgz                     libmcrypt-2.5.5.tgz
  libmikmod-3.1.10p3-esd.tgz             libmikmod-3.1.10p3.tgz
  libmng-1.0.5p1.tgz                     libmpeg2-0.4.0b.tgz
  libnet-1.0.2a.tgz                      libnids-1.18.tgz
  libogg-1.1.tgz                         libproplist-0.10.1.tgz
  libquicktime-0.9.2.tgz                 libregexp9-2.0.tgz
  librep-0.16.2.tgz                      libretto-config-1.0b5.tgz
  librsvg-2.6.5.tgz                      libshout-2.0.tgz
  libsidplay-1.36.57.tgz                 libsigc++-1.0.4.tgz
  libslang-1.4.9p1.tgz                   libsndfile-1.0.7.tgz
  libsoup-2.1.12.tgz                     libspectrum-0.2.1.tgz
  libst-1.4.tgz                          libstdc++-3.3.2.tgz
  libtasn1-0.1.2.tgz                     libtool-1.5.8.tgz
  libungif-4.1.0b1.tgz                   libunicode-0.4.tgz
  libusb-0.1.7p2.tgz                     libuta-0.4.4.tgz
  libutf-2.0.tgz                         libutf8-0.7.3.tgz
  libvorbis-1.0.1.tgz                    libwmf-0.2.6.tgz
  libwnck-2.6.2.tgz                      libworkman-1.4.tgz
  libxfce4mcs-4.0.6.tgz                  libxfce4util-4.0.6.tgz
  libxfcegui4-4.0.6.tgz                  libxklavier-1.02.tgz
  libxml-2.6.11.tgz                      libxml1-1.8.17.tgz
  libxslt-1.1.8.tgz                      libzvt-2.0.1.tgz
  life-1.0.tgz                           lincity-1.11.tgz
  lincvs-0.4.90.tgz                      linkchecker-1.12.3.tgz
  links+-2.1pre14-no_x11.tgz             links+-2.1pre14.tgz
  links-0.99.tgz                         linleech-2.2.1.tgz
  lmbench-1.1.tgz                        login_ldap-3.3.tgz
  logjam-4.0.1.tgz                       logsentry-1.1.1p1.tgz
  logsurfer-1.5b.tgz                     lopster-1.2.0p2.tgz
  lq-sp-1.3.4.10.tgz                     lrzsz-0.12.20.tgz
  lsdvd-0.10.tgz                         lsof-4.69.tgz
  lua-5.0.2.tgz                          lupe-0.08.tgz
  lxnb-0.4.tgz                           lxsplit-1.0pre.tgz
  lyx-1.3.4-qt.tgz                       lzo-1.08.tgz
  lzop-1.01.tgz                          m4-1.4.tgz
  mac-robber-1.00.tgz                    madplay-0.15.2b.tgz
  magicpoint-1.09ap1.tgz                 mailcrypt-3.5.7-gnupg.tgz
  maildrop-1.5.3.tgz                     mailgraph-1.9.tgz
  mailman-2.1.5-postfix.tgz              mailman-2.1.5.tgz
  mailutil-uw-2004.352-plaintext.tgz     mailutil-uw-2004.352.tgz
  makefaq-2.5.tgz                        makeself-1.5.5.tgz
  malsync-2.0.6.tgz                      man2web-0.88.tgz
  maradns-1.0.18.tgz                     maradns-1.1.16.tgz
  mason-book-1.0.tgz                     mastergear-1.4.tgz
  mawk-1.3.3.tgz                         maxima-5.9.0.tgz
  mboxgrep-0.7.8.tgz                     mbrowse-0.3.1.tgz
  mc-4.6.1pre1.tgz                       mcl-04_174.tgz
  mcrypt-2.6.3.tgz                       mcsim-4.2.0.tgz
  memoir-1.61p1.tgz                      mencal-2.2.tgz
  mergemaster-1.46p0.tgz                 metaauto-0.1.tgz
  metacity-2.8.1.tgz                     metamail-2.7p0.tgz
  mgdiff-1.0.tgz                         mhash-0.9.1.tgz
  mhonarc-2.6.8.tgz                      mico-2.3.6.tgz
  micq-0.4.11-ssl.tgz                    micq-0.4.11.tgz
  migrationtools-45.tgz                  milter-regex-1.5.tgz
  milter-spamd-0.3.tgz                   mini_sendmail-1.3.4.tgz
  mini_sendmail-chroot-1.3.4.tgz         minicom-2.00.0p1.tgz
  mixer.app-1.8.0.tgz                    mjpegtools-1.6.2-quicktime.tgz
  mjpegtools-1.6.2.tgz                   mk-2.0.tgz
  mldonkey-2.5.21.tgz                    mldonkey-2.5.4p0.tgz
  mlterm-2.8.0.tgz                       mm-1.3.0.tgz
  mmv-1.01b.tgz                          mod_auth_bsd-0.7.tgz
  mod_auth_ldap-1.6.0.tgz                mod_auth_radius-1.5.7.tgz
  mod_dav-1.0.3.tgz                      mod_frontpage-1.6.2.tgz
  mod_geoip-1.2.0.tgz                    mod_gzip-1.3.26.1a.tgz
  mod_jk-1.2.5.tgz                       mod_layout-3.2.tgz
  mod_log_sql-1.18.tgz                   mod_mp3-0.39-mysql.tgz
  mod_mp3-0.39.tgz                       mod_perl-1.29.tgz
  mod_random-1.4.tgz                     mod_security-1.8.3.tgz
  mod_text2html-1.0.tgz                  modlogan-0.8.11.tgz
  monit-4.2.1.tgz                        moon-buggy-0.5.1.tgz
  moonlander-1.0-no_sound.tgz            moonlander-1.0.tgz
  moria-5.5.2.tgz                        morseplayer-1.2.tgz
  most-4.9.2.tgz                         mouseclock-1.0.tgz
  movemail-1.0.tgz                       mowitz-0.2.2.tgz
  mozilla-1.6.tgz                        mozilla-devel-1.6.tgz
  mozilla-firefox-0.8p1.tgz              mozilla-thunderbird-0.5.tgz
  mp3blaster-3.2.0.tgz                   mp3cddb-0.1.tgz
  mp3encode-1.10p1.tgz                   mp3info-0.8.4-no_x11.tgz
  mp3info-0.8.4.tgz                      mpack-1.5p1.tgz
  mpeg-lib-1.3.1.tgz                     mpeg_encode-1.5b.tgz
  mpeg_play-2.4.tgz                      mpegaudio-3.9.tgz
  mpg123-0.59rp2-esd.tgz                 mpg123-0.59rp2.tgz
  mpg321-0.2.10.tgz                      mplayer-1.0pre4p1-no_x11.tgz
  mplayer-1.0pre4p1-sdl.tgz              mplayer-1.0pre4p1.tgz
  mplayer-fontmaker-0.90.tgz             mplex-1.1.tgz
  mrtd-2.2.2a.tgz                        mrtg-2.10.13.tgz
  mterm-0.4.2b.tgz                       mtools-3.9.9.20030718.tgz
  mtr-0.54p0-no_x11.tgz                  mtr-0.54p0.tgz
  mudix-4.3.tgz                          multitail-3.2.1.tgz
  mutella-0.4.3.tgz                      mutt-1.4.2i-compressed.tgz
  mutt-1.4.2i.tgz                        mutt-1.5.6i-compressed.tgz
  mutt-1.5.6i.tgz                        mycalendar-2.6.tgz
  mysql++-1.7.9.tgz                      mysql++-docs-1.7.9.tgz
  mysql-client-4.0.20.tgz                mysql-server-4.0.20.tgz
  mysql-tests-4.0.20.tgz                 mysql2pgsql-20010320.tgz
  mysqlcc-0.9.4.tgz                      nag-1.1.tgz
  nail-10.7.tgz                          nam-1.9.tgz
  named-xfer-8.4.4.tgz                   nano-1.2.4-slang.tgz
  nano-1.2.4.tgz                         nap-1.5.3.tgz
  nasm-0.98.38.tgz                       nautilus-2.6.3.tgz
  nbaudit-1.0.tgz                        nbtscan-1.5.tgz
  ncftp-3.1.8.tgz                        ndiff-0.04.tgz
  neXtaw-0.14.0.tgz                      nedit-5.4.tgz
  nemesis-1.4beta3.tgz                   neon-0.24.6.tgz
  nessus-2.0.10a-no_x11.tgz              nessus-2.0.10a.tgz
  net-snmp-5.1.2.tgz                     netatalk-1.6.3.tgz
  netcdf-3.5.0.tgz                       nethack-3.4.3-no_x11.tgz
  nethack-3.4.3-qt.tgz                   nethack-3.4.3.tgz
  netpbm-9.24p1.tgz                      netperf-2.3.tgz
  netpipe-2.4.tgz                        netpipes-4.2-export.tgz
  netris-0.52.tgz                        netsed-0.01c.tgz
  netstrain-3.0.tgz                      newsfetch-1.21.tgz
  newvox-1.0.tgz                         nfsshell-1.0.tgz
  nhc98-1.16.tgz                         nicotine-1.0.6.tgz
  nikto-1.32.tgz                         nmap-3.50-no_x11.tgz
  nmap-3.50.tgz                          nmh-1.0.4p1.tgz
  no-ip-2.1.1.tgz                        normalize-0.7.4.tgz
  ns-2.26.tgz                            nscache-0.6.tgz
  nsd-2.1.2.tgz                          nslint-2.0.2-static.tgz
  nslint-2.0.2.tgz                       nsping-0.8.tgz
  nspmod-0.1.tgz                         nspr-4.4.1.tgz
  nte-1.7.0.tgz                          ntl-5.3.1.tgz
  ntop-1.1.tgz                           ntp-4.2.0a.tgz
  ntp-doc-4.2.0a.tgz                     nut-1.4.1.tgz
  nut-cgi-1.4.1.tgz                      nvi-m17n-1.79.19991117-canna.tgz
  nvi-m17n-1.79.19991117.tgz             nylon-1.2.tgz
  oaf-0.6.10.tgz                         ocaml-3.07pl2.tgz
  ocaml-postgresql-1.3.4.tgz             octave-2.0.16.tgz
  offlineimap-4.0.6.tgz                  oggtag-1.0.tgz
  ogle-0.9.2.tgz                         ogle_gui-0.9.2.tgz
  oidentd-2.0.7.tgz                      oilwar-1.2.1p0.tgz
  oinkmaster-0.9.tgz                     okle-0.3.tgz
  omega-0.90.4.tgz                       onesixtyone-0.3.2.tgz
  openbox-3.2.tgz                        opencdk-0.5.4.tgz
  opencm-0.1.2alpha7pl1.tgz              opencm-docs-0.1.2alpha7pl1.tgz
  openjade-1.3.tgz                       openldap-client-2.1.30.tgz
  openldap-server-2.1.30.tgz             openmotif-2.1.30.5.tgz
  openmotif-debuglibs-2.1.30.5.tgz       openmotif-demos-2.1.30.5.tgz
  opennap-0.44p0.tgz                     openvpn-1.6.0.tgz
  openwebmail-2.32.tgz                   oproute-0.7p1.tgz
  otcl-1.0a8.tgz                         outguess-0.2.tgz
  p0f-1.8.3.tgz                          p5-AI-NeuralNet-BackProp-0.89.tgz
  p5-AI-NeuralNet-Mesh-0.44.tgz          p5-AI-Perceptron-0.01.tgz
  p5-Algorithm-Diff-1.15.tgz             p5-Algorithm-MDiff-0.94.tgz
  p5-Algorithm-MarkovChain-0.05.tgz      p5-Algorithm-Permute-0.06.tgz
  p5-Apache-ASP-2.57.tgz                 p5-Apache-DBI-0.94.tgz
  p5-Apache-MP3-3.05.tgz                 p5-Apache-Session-1.6.tgz
  p5-Apache-Test-1.11.tgz                p5-App-Info-0.23.tgz
  p5-AppConfig-1.56.tgz                  p5-AppConfig-Std-1.07.tgz
  p5-Archive-Tar-1.08.tgz                p5-Archive-Zip-1.05.tgz
  p5-Array-Compare-1.09.tgz              p5-AsciiDB-TagFile-1.06.tgz
  p5-Audio-CD-0.04.tgz                   p5-Authen-Krb5-Simple-0.31.tgz
  p5-Authen-Radius-0.05.tgz              p5-Authen-SASL-2.08.tgz
  p5-B-Deobfuscate-0.10.tgz              p5-B-Graph-0.51.tgz
  p5-B-Keywords-0.06.tgz                 p5-BSD-Resource-1.24.tgz
  p5-Bit-Vector-6.3.tgz                  p5-Blatte-0.9.4.tgz
  p5-Blatte-HTML-0.9.tgz                 p5-C-Scan-0.74.tgz
  p5-CDDB-1.12.tgz                       p5-CDDB_get-2.23.tgz
  p5-CGI-Deurl-1.08.tgz                  p5-CGI-SpeedyCGI-2.22.tgz
  p5-CGI-Untaint-1.00.tgz                p5-CGI-XMLApplication-1.1.1.tgz
  p5-Cache-Cache-1.02.tgz                p5-Carp-Assert-0.18.tgz
  p5-Carp-Datum-0.1.3.tgz                p5-Chatbot-Eliza-1.04.tgz
  p5-Class-Accessor-0.19.tgz             p5-Class-Container-0.11.tgz
  p5-Class-DBI-0.95.tgz                  p5-Class-DBI-AbstractSearch-0.03.tgz
  p5-Class-DBI-AsForm-2.2.tgz            p5-Class-DBI-FromCGI-0.94.tgz
  p5-Class-DBI-Loader-Relationship-1.2.tgz
  p5-Class-DBI-Loader-0.02.tgz           p5-Class-DBI-Pager-0.05.tgz
  p5-Class-DBI-Plugin-RetrieveAll-1.tgz  p5-Class-DBI-Plugin-Type-0.02.tgz
  p5-Class-DBI-SQLite-0.04.tgz           p5-Class-DBI-mysql-0.22.tgz
  p5-Class-Data-Inheritable-0.02.tgz     p5-Class-Date-1.1.7.tgz
  p5-Class-Loader-2.02.tgz               p5-Class-MethodMaker-2.02.tgz
  p5-Class-MethodMapper-1.0.tgz          p5-Class-ReturnValue-0.52.tgz
  p5-Class-Trigger-0.08.tgz              p5-Class-WhiteHole-0.04.tgz
  p5-Compress-LZO-1.08.tgz               p5-Compress-Zlib-1.33.tgz
  p5-Config-IniFiles-2.38.tgz            p5-Convert-ASN1-0.18.tgz
  p5-Convert-BER-1.3101.tgz              p5-Convert-TNEF-0.17.tgz
  p5-Convert-UUlib-0.31.tgz              p5-Crypt-Blowfish-2.09.tgz
  p5-Crypt-CBC-2.10.tgz                  p5-Crypt-DES-2.03.tgz
  p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.03.tgz       p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.11.tgz
  p5-Crypt-RC4-2.02.tgz                  p5-Crypt-Rijndael-0.05.tgz
  p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.51.tgz               p5-Crypt-TripleDES-0.24.tgz
  p5-Crypt-Twofish-2.12.tgz              p5-Curses-1.06.tgz
  p5-Curses-UI-0.93.tgz                  p5-CursesWidgets-1.997.tgz
  p5-DBD-CSV-0.2002.tgz                  p5-DBD-Pg-1.32.tgz
  p5-DBD-SQLite-0.31.tgz                 p5-DBD-Sybase-1.04.tgz
  p5-DBD-mysql-2.9004.tgz                p5-DBD-mysqlPP-0.04.tgz
  p5-DBI-1.43.tgz                        p5-DBIx-ContextualFetch-1.01.tgz
  p5-DBIx-XHTML_Table-1.22.tgz           p5-Data-Flow-0.09.tgz
  p5-Data-Page-1.01.tgz                  p5-Data-ShowTable-3.3.tgz
  p5-Date-Calc-5.3.tgz                   p5-Date-Handler-1.1.tgz
  p5-Date-ICal-1.72.tgz                  p5-Date-Leapyear-1.71.tgz
  p5-Date-Simple-3.01.tgz                p5-Date-Tolkien-Shire-1.12.tgz
  p5-DateManip-5.42a.tgz                 p5-Devel-Cycle-1.02.tgz
  p5-Devel-SmallProf-1.15.tgz            p5-Devel-StackTrace-1.11.tgz
  p5-Devel-Symdump-2.03.tgz              p5-Device-Modem-1.36.tgz
  p5-Device-SerialPort-1.000002.tgz      p5-Digest-BubbleBabble-0.01.tgz
  p5-Digest-HMAC-1.01.tgz                p5-Digest-Nilsimsa-0.06.tgz
  p5-Digest-SHA1-2.10.tgz                p5-Email-Find-0.09.tgz
  p5-Email-Valid-0.15.tgz                p5-Error-0.15.tgz
  p5-Event-1.00.tgz                      p5-Exception-Class-1.19.tgz
  p5-Expect-1.15.tgz                     p5-Exporter-Lite-0.01.tgz
  p5-ExtUtils-CBuilder-0.02.tgz          p5-ExtUtils-ParseXS-2.08.tgz
  p5-File-ReadBackwards-1.02.tgz         p5-File-Sync-0.09.tgz
  p5-File-Tail-0.98.tgz                  p5-Filesys-DiskSpace-0.05.tgz
  p5-Finance-Quote-1.08.tgz              p5-Finance-QuoteHist-0.32.tgz
  p5-Font-AFM-1.19.tgz                   p5-Font-TTF-0.34.tgz
  p5-FreezeThaw-0.43.tgz                 p5-GD-1.41p1.tgz
  p5-GD-Barcode-1.13.tgz                 p5-GD-Graph-1.35.tgz
  p5-GD-Graph3d-0.61.tgz                 p5-GD-TextUtil-0.83.tgz
  p5-Gateway-0.42.tgz                    p5-Getargs-Long-0.1.3.tgz
  p5-GnuPG-0.09.tgz                      p5-GnuPG-Interface-0.31.tgz
  p5-Graphics-ColorNames-0.31.tgz        p5-Gtk-0.7008-gnome.tgz
  p5-Gtk-0.7008-gtkglarea.tgz            p5-Gtk-0.7008.tgz
  p5-HTML-Base-0.6.tgz                   p5-HTML-CGIChecker-0.90.tgz
  p5-HTML-CalendarMonthSimple-1.22.tgz   p5-HTML-Embperl-1.3.3.tgz
  p5-HTML-Format-1.23.tgz                p5-HTML-FromText-2.05.tgz
  p5-HTML-Mason-1.26.tgz                 p5-HTML-Parser-3.36.tgz
  p5-HTML-Stream-1.55.tgz                p5-HTML-Table-1.18a.tgz
  p5-HTML-TableContentParser-0.13.tgz    p5-HTML-TableExtract-1.08.tgz
  p5-HTML-Tagset-3.03.tgz                p5-HTML-Template-2.6.tgz
  p5-HTML-Template-Expr-0.04.tgz         p5-HTML-Tree-3.18.tgz
  p5-HTTP-GHTTP-1.07.tgz                 p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter-1.08.tgz
  p5-I18N-Charset-1.371.tgz              p5-IDNA-Punycode-0.02.tgz
  p5-IO-INET6-2.01.tgz                   p5-IO-Interface-0.97.tgz
  p5-IO-Socket-Multicast-0.25.tgz        p5-IO-Socket-SSL-0.91.tgz
  p5-IO-String-1.05.tgz                  p5-IO-Tty-1.02.tgz
  p5-IO-Zlib-1.01.tgz                    p5-IO-stringy-2.108.tgz
  p5-IPC-ShareLite-0.09.tgz              p5-Ima-DBI-0.33.tgz
  p5-Image-EXIF-0.98.6.tgz               p5-Image-Imlib2-1.03.tgz
  p5-Image-Info-1.11.tgz                 p5-Image-Size-2.991.tgz
  p5-Imager-0.39.tgz                     p5-Jcode-0.83.tgz
  p5-Libxml-0.07.tgz                     p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-1.86.tgz
  p5-Lingua-EN-Inflect-Number-1.1.tgz    p5-Locale-PGetText-0.16.tgz
  p5-Log-Agent-0.305.tgz                 p5-Log-Log4perl-0.41.tgz
  p5-MD5-1.7.tgz                         p5-MIME-Lite-3.01.tgz
  p5-MIME-Types-1.13.tgz                 p5-MIME-tools-5.411a.tgz
  p5-MLDBM-2.01.tgz                      p5-MLDBM-Sync-0.30.tgz
  p5-MP3-ID3v1Tag-1.11.tgz               p5-MP3-Info-1.02.tgz
  p5-Mail-Alias-1.12.tgz                 p5-Mail-Audit-2.1.tgz
  p5-Mail-Box-2.018.tgz                  p5-Mail-IMAPClient-2.2.9.tgz
  p5-Mail-POP3Client-2.9.tgz             p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.64.tgz
  p5-Mail-Tools-1.15.tgz                 p5-Math-FFT-0.25.tgz
  p5-Math-GMP-2.03.tgz                   p5-Maypole-1.4.tgz
  p5-Maypole-Authentication-UserSessionCookie-1.1.tgz
  p5-Module-Build-0.25.tgz               p5-Mon-0.11.tgz
  p5-Net-Amazon-0.21.tgz                 p5-Net-BGP-0.07.tgz
  p5-Net-DNS-0.47.tgz                    p5-Net-DNS-SEC-0.11.tgz
  p5-Net-Daemon-0.38.tgz                 p5-Net-Dict-2.07.tgz
  p5-Net-FTPServer-1.119.tgz             p5-Net-ICal-0.15.tgz
  p5-Net-IDN-Nameprep-0.02.tgz           p5-Net-IP-1.20.tgz
  p5-Net-IPv4Addr-0.10.tgz               p5-Net-IRC-0.75.tgz
  p5-Net-MySQL-0.08.tgz                  p5-Net-ParseWhois-0.62.tgz
  p5-Net-Pcap-0.04.tgz                   p5-Net-Ping-External-0.06.tgz
  p5-Net-RawIP-0.09d.tgz                 p5-Net-SNMP-4.0.3.tgz
  p5-Net-SSLeay-1.23.tgz                 p5-Net-Server-0.87.tgz
  p5-Net-Snort-Parser-1.21.tgz           p5-Net-TFTP-0.16.tgz
  p5-Net-Telnet-3.03.tgz                 p5-Net-Telnet-Cisco-1.10.tgz
  p5-Net-Traceroute-1.07.tgz             p5-Net-Wake-0.02.tgz
  p5-Net-Whois-1.9.tgz                   p5-Net-Whois-Raw-0.23.tgz
  p5-News-Article-1.13.tgz               p5-News-Newsrc-1.08.tgz
  p5-Number-Compare-0.01.tgz             p5-Number-Compare-Date-0.02.tgz
  p5-Number-Format-1.45.tgz              p5-Object-Realize-0.14.tgz
  p5-PGP-Sign-0.17-pgp.tgz               p5-PGP-Sign-0.17-pgp5.tgz
  p5-PGP-Sign-0.17.tgz                   p5-Palm-1.3.0.tgz
  p5-Parallel-ForkManager-0.7.5.tgz      p5-Params-Validate-0.74.tgz
  p5-Parse-RecDescent-1.94.tgz           p5-PerlMagick-6.0.0-2.tgz
  p5-PlRPC-0.2018.tgz                    p5-Pod-Coverage-0.13.tgz
  p5-Pod-Escapes-1.04.tgz                p5-Pod-POM-0.15.tgz
  p5-Pod-Simple-3.02.tgz                 p5-Quota-1.4.10.tgz
  p5-SMTP-Server-1.1.tgz                 p5-SNMP-5.1.2.tgz
  p5-SNMP_Session-0.99.tgz               p5-SOAP-Lite-0.55.tgz
  p5-SQL-Abstract-1.15.tgz               p5-SQL-Statement-1.09.tgz
  p5-Set-IntSpan-1.07.tgz                p5-Set-Scalar-1.17.tgz
  p5-Socket6-0.17.tgz                    p5-String-Approx-3.23.tgz
  p5-String-CRC32-1.2.tgz                p5-String-Random-0.20.tgz
  p5-String-Scanf-2.0.tgz                p5-String-ShellQuote-1.00.tgz
  p5-String-Similarity-1.tgz             p5-Sub-Uplevel-0.09.tgz
  p5-Template-2.13.tgz                   p5-Term-ReadKey-2.21.tgz
  p5-Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.14.tgz          p5-Term-Screen-1.02.tgz
  p5-Term-ScreenColor-1.09.tgz           p5-Test-Builder-Tester-0.09.tgz
  p5-Test-Differences-0.47.tgz           p5-Test-Exception-0.15.tgz
  p5-Test-Inline-0.16.tgz                p5-Test-Memory-Cycle-0.02.tgz
  p5-Test-MockObject-0.14.tgz            p5-Test-Pod-1.16.tgz
  p5-Test-Pod-Coverage-1.04.tgz          p5-Test-Taint-1.02.tgz
  p5-Test-Warn-0.08.tgz                  p5-Text-Autoformat-1.12.tgz
  p5-Text-CSV_XS-0.23.tgz                p5-Text-Diff-0.35.tgz
  p5-Text-Iconv-1.3.tgz                  p5-Text-PDF-0.25.tgz
  p5-Text-Reform-1.11.tgz                p5-Text-Template-1.43.tgz
  p5-Text-Tmpl-0.29.tgz                  p5-Text-Unidecode-0.04.tgz
  p5-Tie-DBI-0.91.tgz                    p5-Time-Period-1.20.tgz
  p5-Time-Piece-1.08.tgz                 p5-Time-TimeDate-1.16.tgz
  p5-Tk-800.024.tgz                      p5-Tk-demo-800.024.tgz
  p5-Tree-DAG_Node-1.04.tgz              p5-URI-1.30.tgz
  p5-Unicode-Map-0.112.tgz               p5-Unicode-Map8-0.12.tgz
  p5-Unicode-MapUTF8-1.09.tgz            p5-Unicode-String-2.07.tgz
  p5-Universal-exports-0.03.tgz          p5-Universal-moniker-0.07.tgz
  p5-Unix-Syslog-0.97.tgz                p5-WML-Card-0.02.tgz
  p5-WWW-Curl-20040519.tgz               p5-XML-Checker-0.13.tgz
  p5-XML-DOM-1.42.tgz                    p5-XML-LibXML-1.54.tgz
  p5-XML-LibXML-Common-0.13.tgz          p5-XML-LibXSLT-1.50.tgz
  p5-XML-NamespaceSupport-1.08.tgz       p5-XML-Parser-2.31.tgz
  p5-XML-RSS-1.02.tgz                    p5-XML-RegExp-0.03.tgz
  p5-XML-SAX-0.12.tgz                    p5-XML-Sablotron-1.0.tgz
  p5-XML-Simple-2.12.tgz                 p5-XML-Twig-3.15.tgz
  p5-XML-Writer-0.510.tgz                p5-XML-XPath-1.13.tgz
  p5-XML-XSLT-0.32.tgz                   p5-YAML-0.35.tgz
  p5-ldap-0.26.tgz                       p5-libapreq-1.3.tgz
  p5-libvorbis-0.04.tgz                  p5-libwww-5.69.tgz
  p5-pgsql-1.9.0.tgz                     p5-sdf-2.001.tgz
  p5-sybperl-2.16p0.tgz                  palm-bookmarks-0.2.tgz
  palmpower-1.0.2.tgz                    pan-0.14.2.tgz
  pango-1.4.1.tgz                        par-1.52.tgz
  par1cmdline-1.1.tgz                    par2cmdline-0.4.tgz
  paragui-0.7.2.tgz                      parse-1.0.tgz
  pathological-1.1.3.tgz                 pavuk-0.9pl28p1-no_x11.tgz
  pavuk-0.9pl28p1.tgz                    pcapmerge-1.0.tgz
  pccts-1.33r33.tgz                      pchar-1.4p1.tgz
  pcre-4.5.tgz                           pcsc-lite-1.0.1.tgz
  pdflib-4.0.3.tgz                       pdmenu-1.2.69.tgz
  pdnsd-1.1.7ap0.tgz                     pear-Benchmark-1.2.1.tgz
  pear-Config-1.10.tgz                   pear-Date-1.4.1.tgz
  pear-HTML-Common-1.2.1.tgz             pear-HTML-QuickForm-3.2.3.tgz
  pear-HTML-Select-1.2.1.tgz             pear-Log-1.8.4.tgz
  pear-Mail-Mime-1.2.1.tgz               pear-PHPUnit-0.6.2.tgz
  pear-XML-RSS-0.9.2.tgz                 pear-XML-Tree-1.1.tgz
  pekwm-0.1.1.tgz                        pen-0.10.1.tgz
  perltidy-20031021.tgz                  pfflowd-0.5.tgz
  pflogsumm-1.1.0.tgz                    pfm-1.92.2.tgz
  pfstat-1.7.tgz                         pftop-0.4.tgz
  pgp-2.6.3.tgz                          pgp-5.0i.tgz
  pgpdump-0.20.tgz                       pgpsendmail-1.4.5.tgz
  phoon-20030120.tgz                     php4-bz2-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-core-4.3.8.tgz                    php4-curl-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-dba-4.3.8.tgz                     php4-dbase-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-dbx-4.3.8.tgz                     php4-domxml-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-extensions-4.3.8.tgz              php4-filepro-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-gd-4.3.8-no_x11.tgz               php4-gd-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-gmp-4.3.8.tgz                     php4-imap-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-ldap-4.3.8.tgz                    php4-mcrypt-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-mhash-4.3.8.tgz                   php4-mysql-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-ncurses-4.3.8.tgz                 php4-odbc-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-pdf-4.3.8.tgz                     php4-pear-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-pgsql-4.3.8.tgz                   php4-shmop-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-snmp-4.3.8.tgz                    php4-sybase_ct-4.3.8.tgz
  php4-xmlrpc-4.3.8.tgz                  php4-xslt-4.3.8.tgz
  phpMyAdmin-2.5.7-pl1.tgz               phpicalendar-1.1.tgz
  physfs-1.0.0.tgz                       pi-address-0.4.0.tgz
  pico-4.8.tgz                           piewm-1.03.tgz
  pilot-2.0.tgz                          pilot-link-0.9.5p1.tgz
  pilrc-2.8.5-no_x11.tgz                 pilrc-2.8.5.tgz
  pine-4.61.tgz                          pinfo-0.6.7.tgz
  pkgconfig-0.15.0.tgz                   pktstat-1.7.3b.tgz
  plan-1.6.1p1.tgz                       plone-2.0.3.tgz
  plor-0.3.2.tgz                         plushs-1.2.tgz
  png-1.2.5p5.tgz                        png2ico-20021208.tgz
  pngcrush-1.5.8.tgz                     poink-1.6.tgz
  pop3gwd-1.2.tgz                        popclient-3.0b6p0.tgz
  poppy-4.01.tgz                         popt-1.7.tgz
  poptop-1.1.4.b4.tgz                    pork-0.99.3.tgz
  pornview-0.2.0pre1.tgz                 portscanner-1.2.tgz
  portsentry-1.1.tgz                     postfix-2.1.4-ldap.tgz
  postfix-2.1.4-mysql.tgz                postfix-2.1.4-sasl2.tgz
  postfix-2.1.4.tgz                      postfix-2.2-20040616-ldap.tgz
  postfix-2.2-20040616-mysql.tgz         postfix-2.2-20040616-sasl2.tgz
  postfix-2.2-20040616.tgz               postgresql-client-7.4.3.tgz
  postgresql-docs-7.4.3.tgz              postgresql-server-7.4.3.tgz
  povray-3.1g-no_x11.tgz                 povray-3.1g.tgz
  ppgen-1.0.tgz                          ppmtoTbmp-1.1.tgz
  ppower4-0.9.4p0.tgz                    pptp-1.1.0.tgz
  prboom-2.2.4.tgz                       prepop-0.1b7.tgz
  privoxy-3.0.3.tgz                      procmail-3.22.tgz
  proctools-0.3.tgz                      prosper-1.00.4p1.tgz
  proxy-suite-1.9.tgz                    pscal-1.15.tgz
  pscyr-0.4c_patch2.tgz                  pstree-2.17p1.tgz
  psutils-1.17-a4.tgz                    pth-1.4.1.tgz
  pure-ftpd-1.0.19-ldap.tgz              pure-ftpd-1.0.19-mysql.tgz
  pure-ftpd-1.0.19-postgresql.tgz        pure-ftpd-1.0.19.tgz
  pwgen-2.03.tgz                         pwm-20030528.tgz
  py-Chart-1.35.tgz                      py-Checker-0.8.13.tgz
  py-Gtk-1.4.2.tgz                       py-HappyDoc-2.1.tgz
  py-IP-0.41.tgz                         py-Imaging-1.1.4.tgz
  py-Imaging-examples-1.1.4.tgz          py-Numeric-23.1.tgz
  py-Rijndael-1.3.tgz                    py-ao-0.82.tgz
  py-biopython-1.24.tgz                  py-cddb-1.4.tgz
  py-cheetah-0.9.15.tgz                  py-cjkcodecs-1.0.3.tgz
  py-cryptkit-0.9.tgz                    py-crypto-1.9a6.tgz
  py-curl-7.12.tgz                       py-dns-2.3.0.tgz
  py-gnupg-0.3.2.tgz                     py-gnuplot-1.7.tgz
  py-gtk2-2.2.0.tgz                      py-iconvcodec-1.1.2.tgz
  py-id3-1.2.tgz                         py-imdb-1.3.tgz
  py-irclib-0.4.2.tgz                    py-jaxml-3.01.tgz
  py-ldap-2.0.0pre19-2.1.tgz             py-ldap-2.0.0pre19-2.2.tgz
  py-ldap-2.0.0pre19-2.3.tgz             py-libpcap-0.3.1.tgz
  py-metar-0.10.tgz                      py-msnp-0.4.1.tgz
  py-mxDateTime-2.0.5-py2.1.tgz          py-mxDateTime-2.0.5-py2.3.tgz
  py-mysql-0.9.2.tgz                     py-ogg-1.3.tgz
  py-openssl-0.5.1.tgz                   py-optik-1.3.tgz
  py-paramiko-0.9.tgz                    py-parsing-1.2.tgz
  py-pebrot-0.8.6-cjk.tgz                py-pebrot-0.8.6.tgz
  py-pexpect-0.999.tgz                   py-probstat-0.912.tgz
  py-psycopg-1.1.4-zope.tgz              py-psycopg-1.1.4.tgz
  py-reportlab-1.19.tgz                  py-reportlab-barcode-0.9.2.tgz
  py-reportlab-renderPM-0.9.tgz          py-snmp-3.4.2.tgz
  py-sqlite-0.5.1.tgz                    py-sslwrapper-0.6.1.tgz
  py-sybase-0.36.tgz                     py-tpg-3.0.3.tgz
  py-unit-1.4.1-no_x11.tgz               py-unit-1.4.1.tgz
  py-xml-0.7.1.tgz                       py-xmms-1.06.tgz
  py-zhCodecs-1.2.0.tgz                  pygame-1.6.tgz
  python-2.1.3p2.tgz                     python-2.2.3p0.tgz
  python-2.3.4.tgz                       python-bsddb-2.3.4.tgz
  python-expat-2.1.3p2.tgz               python-expat-2.2.3p0.tgz
  python-expat-2.3.4.tgz                 python-gdbm-2.1.3p2.tgz
  python-gdbm-2.2.3p0.tgz                python-gdbm-2.3.4.tgz
  python-idle-2.1.3p2.tgz                python-idle-2.2.3p0.tgz
  python-idle-2.3.4.tgz                  python-mpz-2.1.3p2.tgz
  python-mpz-2.2.3p0.tgz                 python-mpz-2.3.4.tgz
  python-tests-2.1.3p2.tgz               python-tests-2.2.3p0.tgz
  python-tests-2.3.4.tgz                 python-tkinter-2.1.3p2.tgz
  python-tkinter-2.2.3p0.tgz             python-tkinter-2.3.4.tgz
  python-tools-2.1.3p2.tgz               python-tools-2.2.3p0.tgz
  python-tools-2.3.4.tgz                 qcad-1.5.4.tgz
  qhacc-0.6.1a.tgz                       qinx-1.0.tgz
  qiv-1.8.tgz                            qlwm-1.7.tgz
  qprint-1.0.tgz                         qstat-2.4e.tgz
  qt-1.45p0.tgz                          qt-designer-2.3.2p0.tgz
  qt-examples-1.45.tgz                   qt-html-1.45.tgz
  qt2-3.2.tgz                            qt2-examples-3.2.tgz
  qt2-html-3.2.tgz                       qt3-3.2.tgz
  qt3-base-3.2.tgz                       qt3-examples-3.2-mt.tgz
  qt3-html-3.2.tgz                       qt3-mt-3.2.tgz
  qt3-mysql-3.2-mt.tgz                   qt3-mysql-3.2.tgz
  qt3-postgresql-3.2-mt.tgz              qt3-postgresql-3.2.tgz
  quagga-0.96.4.tgz                      quake-20000101-ggi.tgz
  quake-20000101-sdl.tgz                 quake-20000101.tgz
  quakeworld-server-20000101.tgz         quanta-3.2.3.tgz
  queso-980922.tgz                       quirc-0.9.84.tgz
  qvwm-1.1.8-esound-imlib.tgz            qvwm-1.1.8-esound.tgz
  qvwm-1.1.8-imlib.tgz                   qvwm-1.1.8.tgz
  r5rs-19980421.tgz                      radiusd-cistron-1.6.7.tgz
  radiusd-lucent-2.1p6.tgz               radiusniff-0.2.tgz
  radiusreport-0.3b6.tgz                 radmind-1.3.0.tgz
  randread-0.2.tgz                       rat-3.0.33.tgz
  ratmen-2.2.2.tgz                       ratpoison-1.3.0.tgz
  rats-2.1.tgz                           rawdog-1.13.tgz
  razor-agents-2.40.tgz                  rc-1.6-editline.tgz
  rc-1.6-readline.tgz                    rc-1.6.tgz
  rclock-2.7.10.tgz                      rdesktop-1.3.1.tgz
  rdp-1.0.tgz                            recode-3.6p1.tgz
  redhat_base-8.0p4.tgz                  redhat_motif-2.1.30p0.tgz
  relate-2.0.tgz                         relaydb-1.7.tgz
  remind-3.0.22.tgz                      rep-gtk-0.15.tgz
  reportmagic-2.21.tgz                   rio500-0.7.tgz
  rioutil-1.4.4.tgz                      rman-3.2.tgz
  rocksndiamonds-3.0.8.tgz               root-tail-1.1.tgz
  rox-filer-2.1.2.tgz                    rplay-3.3.2.tgz
  rpm-3.0.6p1.tgz                        rpm2cpio-1.2.tgz
  rrdtool-1.0.48-tcl.tgz                 rrdtool-1.0.48.tgz
  rsync-2.6.2.tgz                        rtty-4.0.tgz
  ruby-1.8.1.tgz                         ruby-gdk-imlib-0.34.tgz
  ruby-gdk-pixbuf-0.34.tgz               ruby-gtk-0.34.tgz
  ruby-ncurses-0.8.tgz                   ruby-pcap-0.6.tgz
  rxp-1.3.0.tgz                          rxvt-2.7.10.tgz
  s10sh-0.2.0.tgz                        sablotron-1.0.1.tgz
  safecat-1.11.tgz                       sam-4.3.19980506.tgz
  samba-2.2.10.tgz                       sarien-0.7.0.tgz
  sash-3.6.tgz                           sattrack-3.1.6.tgz
  sawfish-0.36.tgz                       sc-7.15p1.tgz
  scanlogd-2.2p0.tgz                     scanssh-2.0.tgz
  scintilla-1.54.tgz                     scite-1.54.tgz
  scli-0.2.12.tgz                        scm-5d3-no_x11.tgz
  scm-5d3.tgz                            scmxx-0.6.3.8.tgz
  screen-4.0.2-shm.tgz                   screen-4.0.2-static.tgz
  screen-4.0.2.tgz                       scrollkeeper-0.3.14.tgz
  scrot-0.8.tgz                          scsh-0.6.2.tgz
  scummvm-0.6.0.tgz                      scummvm-tools-0.5.0.tgz
  sdd-1.31.tgz                           sdl-1.2.6p0-esd.tgz
  sdl-1.2.6p0-sun.tgz                    sdl-gfx-2.0.11.tgz
  sdl-image-1.2.3.tgz                    sdl-mixer-1.2.5p2.tgz
  sdl-net-1.2.5.tgz                      sdl-sound-1.0.1p0.tgz
  sdl-ttf-2.0.6.tgz                      sdlmm-0.1.8.tgz
  sdlmm-docs-0.1.8.tgz                   sdlroids-1.3.4.tgz
  sdlzombies-1.0.0.tgz                   sdr-2.7e.tgz
  ser-0.8.10.tgz                         setquota-0.1.tgz
  seyon-2.14b.tgz                        sfio-2002.tgz
  sgmlformat-1.7.tgz                     sh-utils-2.0.tgz
  shared-mime-info-0.14.tgz              sharity-light-1.2.tgz
  sharutils-4.2.1.tgz                    shash-0.2.6-static.tgz
  shash-0.2.6.tgz                        shorten-3.6.0.tgz
  shtool-1.6.1.tgz                       siag-3.5.6.tgz
  sidplay-1.0.9.tgz                      signify-1.11.tgz
  silc-client-1.0.1.tgz                  silc-server-0.9.18.tgz
  silc-toolkit-0.9.12.tgz                simh-3.0-2.tgz
  sing-1.1p1.tgz                         siphon-0.666.tgz
  sipsak-0.7.7.tgz                       sirc-2.211.tgz
  sixxs-heartbeatd-20031026.tgz          skill-4.1p2.tgz
  slash-3.2.2-e8-no_x11.tgz              slash-3.2.2-e8.tgz
  slash-em-3.3.1.6e4f8-no_x11.tgz        slash-em-3.3.1.6e4f8.tgz
  sleuthkit-1.66.tgz                     slib-2c9.tgz
  slirp-1.0cp1.tgz                       slrn-0.9.8.0p0.tgz
  slurpie-2.0b.tgz                       sma-1.3.2.tgz
  smbsniff-0.0.1b.tgz                    smlnj-110.0.7.tgz
  smokeping-1.30.tgz                     smpeg-0.4.4.tgz
  smtpclient-1.0.0p0.tgz                 smtpscan-0.5.tgz
  smurflog-2.1.tgz                       snes9x-1.37c.tgz
  sng-1.0.1.tgz                          sniffit-0.3.7b.tgz
  snit-0.7.tgz                           snort-2.1.2.tgz
  snownews-1.4.4.tgz                     socket-1.1.tgz
  solid-pop3d-0.15.tgz                   solid-pop3d-0.15p1-apop.tgz
  soundtracker-0.6.6-esd.tgz             soundtracker-0.6.6-gnome-esd.tgz
  soundtracker-0.6.6.tgz                 soup-0.7.11.tgz
  source-highlight-1.9.tgz               sp-1.3.4.tgz
  speak_freely-7.1.tgz                   spectemu-0.94.tgz
  speex-1.0.4.tgz                        speyes-1.2.0.tgz
  spice-3f5p1.tgz                        spider-1.1.tgz
  splint-3.1.1.tgz                       splitvt-1.6.3.tgz
  sqlite-2.8.14.tgz                      sqsh-2.1p0.tgz
  squeak-image-3.6.5429.tgz              squeak-sources-3.tgz
  squeak-vm-3.6.3.tgz                    squid-2.5.STABLE6-snmp.tgz
  squid-2.5.STABLE6-transparent-snmp.tgz squid-2.5.STABLE6-transparent.tgz
  squid-2.5.STABLE6.tgz                  ssldump-0.9b3.tgz
  sslsniffer-1.21.tgz                    star-1.4.3-static.tgz
  star-1.4.3.tgz                         starlanes-1.2.2.tgz
  startup-notification-0.5.tgz           stat-1.3.tgz
  stegdetect-0.5.tgz                     stel-19960505.tgz
  stow-1.3.3.tgz                         streamripper-1.0.5.tgz
  stress-0.18.1.tgz                      strobe-1.06.tgz
  stunnel-4.05.tgz                       sunclock-3.50pre1.tgz
  surfraw-1.0.7.tgz                      swatch-3.0.8.tgz
  swfdec-0.2.2.tgz                       swig-1.3.21.tgz
  swig-examples-1.3.21.tgz               sylpheed-0.9.11-gpgme.tgz
  sylpheed-0.9.11.tgz                    sylpheed-claws-0.9.0-gpgme-pixbuf.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-0.9.0-gpgme.tgz         sylpheed-claws-0.9.0-pixbuf.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-0.9.0.tgz               sylpheed-claws-dillo-0.9.0.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-imageviewer-0.9.0.tgz   sylpheed-claws-spamassassin-0.9.0.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-themes-0.9.0.tgz        symon-2.65.tgz
  symon-mon-2.65.tgz                     symon-mux-2.65.tgz
  synaesthesia-2.1-esd.tgz               sysgen.tgz
  syslog-ng-1.6.4.tgz                    t1lib-5.0.0.tgz
  tacacs+-4.0.4ap0.tgz                   taxipilot-0.7.2.tgz
  tcl-8.0.5.tgz                          tcl-8.3.5.tgz
  tcl-8.4.7.tgz                          tclcl-1.0b13.tgz
  tcllib-1.4.tgz                         tcpblast-1.1.tgz
  tcpcat-1.2.0.tgz                       tcpdpriv-1.1.10.tgz
  tcpflow-0.21.tgz                       tcplist-2.2.tgz
  tcpreen-1.2.4.tgz                      tcpreplay-1.0.1.tgz
  tcpshow-1.74.tgz                       tcpslice-1.1a3.tgz
  tcpstat-1.4.tgz                        tcptrace-6.2.0.tgz
  tcptraceroute-1.4p1.tgz                tcs-19950325.tgz
  tcsh-6.13.00-static.tgz                tcsh-6.13.00.tgz
  teTeX_base-2.0.2-no_x11.tgz            teTeX_base-2.0.2.tgz
  teTeX_texmf-2.0.2p0.tgz                teapop-0.3.5.tgz
  ted-2.14.tgz                           teknap-1.3g.tgz
  tempest-1.0.5p1.tgz                    tempwatch-1.0.tgz
  tendra-20030803p1.tgz                  tentakel-2.1.2.tgz
  terminus-font-4.09.tgz                 texi2html-1.64.tgz
  textutils-2.0.tgz                      tgif-4.1.43.tgz
  thcrut-0.1.tgz                         thttpd-2.25b.tgz
  tidy-040706.tgz                        tiff-3.6.1p1.tgz
  tiff2png-0.81c.tgz                     tightvnc-1.2.7-viewer.tgz
  tightvnc-1.2.7.tgz                     tin-1.6.2-nntp_only.tgz
  tin-1.6.2.tgz                          tintin-1.5.6.tgz
  tinyfugue-4.0s1p2.tgz                  tinyproxy-1.6.2.tgz
  tircproxy-0.4.5.tgz                    tk-8.0.5.tgz
  tk-8.3.5.tgz                           tk-8.4.7.tgz
  tkcron-2.12.tgz                        tkcvs-6.0.tgz
  tkinfo-2.6.tgz                         tkirc2.46.tgz
  tkman-2.1.tgz                          tkrat-2.1.2.tgz
  tla-1.2.tgz                            tmake-1.10.tgz
  tmda-1.0.3.tgz                         tnef-1.2.3.tgz
  toolame-0.2l.tgz                       toppler-0.96.tgz
  tornado-1.3.tgz                        tosha-0.6.tgz
  totd-1.3.tgz                           towitoko-2.0.7.tgz
  tracker-5.3.tgz                        trafd-3.0.1.tgz
  trafshow-3.1.tgz                       trans-1.20.tgz
  transcode-0.6.12.tgz                   transfig-3.2.4.tgz
  transproxy-1.4.tgz                     treewm-0.4.5.tgz
  trickle-1.06.tgz                       trn-4.0.76.tgz
  ttcp-1.12.tgz                          ttmkfdir-2.0.tgz
  ttygrin-0.4.8.tgz                      ttyrec-1.0.6.tgz
  turba-1.2.2.tgz                        tutris-1.0.1.tgz
  tvtwm-0pl11.tgz                        type1inst-0.6.1.tgz
  uae-0.8.21.tgz                         ubench-0.32.tgz
  ubh-2.5.tgz                            ucd-snmp-4.2.6.tgz
  ucl-1.01.tgz                           ucpp-1.2.tgz
  ucspi-unix-0.34.tgz                    udptunnel-1.1.tgz
  uemacs-4.0.tgz                         unclutter-8.tgz
  unicon-10.0beta.tgz                    unison-2.9.1.tgz
  unrtf-0.18.1.tgz                       unzip-5.51.tgz
  urlview-0.9.tgz                        usbutil-0.5.tgz
  uucp-1.07.tgz                          uuid-1.0.1.tgz
  validate-1.2.tgz                       varconf-0.5.4.tgz
  vat-4.0b2.tgz                          vcdimager-0.6.2.tgz
  vectoroids-1.1.0.tgz                   vgb-2.1.tgz
  vic-2.8ucl4.tgz                        vicq-0.4.1.tgz
  vid-1.0.1p1.tgz                        videod-1.2.tgz
  viewfax-2.5.tgz                        vim-6.3.13-gtk.tgz
  vim-6.3.13-no_x11.tgz                  vim-lang-6.3.13-gtk.tgz
  vim-lang-6.3.13-no_x11.tgz             viz-1.1.1.tgz
  vlc-0.7.2.tgz                          vlorb-1.2.tgz
  voice_aec_di-2.0.tgz                   voice_jph_di-2.0.tgz
  voice_mwm_di-2.0.tgz                   voice_tll_di-2.0.tgz
  vomit-0.2.tgz                          vorbis-tools-1.0.1.tgz
  vorbisgain-0.34.tgz                    vpnc-0.2-rm+zomb.1.tgz
  vrfy-99.05.22.tgz                      vsftpd-1.2.2.tgz
  vtcl-1.6.0.tgz                         vte-0.11.11.tgz
  w3m-0.5.1-image.tgz                    w3m-0.5.1.tgz
  w3mir-1.0.10.tgz                       w9wm-0.4.2.tgz
  waimea-0.4.0.tgz                       wampager-0.9.1.tgz
  wanderer-3.2.tgz                       waveplay-20010924.tgz
  wbd-1.0ucl4.tgz                        wdg-sgml-lib-1.1.3.tgz
  wdiff-0.5.tgz                          wdsetup-0.6b.tgz
  webalizer-2.01.10p1.tgz                weblint-1.020.tgz
  wget-1.8.2.tgz                         whisker-2.1.tgz
  whowatch-1.4.tgz                       wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3.tgz
  wily-9libs-0.13.41.tgz                 windowmaker-0.80.2p1.tgz
  windowmaker-extra-0.1.tgz              windowmaker-lang-0.80.2.tgz
  wine-990225.tgz                        wmapm-3.1.tgz
  wmbiff-0.4.22.tgz                      wmbutton-0.4.tgz
  wmcalc-0.3.tgz                         wmcalclock-1.25.tgz
  wmclock-1.0.12.2.tgz                   wmctrl-1.05.tgz
  wmcube-0.98.tgz                        wmcube-gdk-0.98p2.tgz
  wmdate-0.7.tgz                         wmfishtime-1.23.tgz
  wmglobe-1.3.tgz                        wmgrabimage-0.72.tgz
  wmicons-1.0.tgz                        wmifinfo-0.06.tgz
  wminfo-1.51.tgz                        wmitime-0.3.tgz
  wmix-3.0.tgz                           wmmail-0.64.tgz
  wmmand-1.0.tgz                         wmmenu-1.2-gdk_pixbuf.tgz
  wmmenu-1.2.tgz                         wmminichess-0.8.tgz
  wmmixer-1.0b1.tgz                      wmmon-1.0b2.tgz
  wmmoonclock-1.27.tgz                   wmmp3-0.12.tgz
  wmmultipop3-0.9.tgz                    wmnet-1.06p1.tgz
  wmnetload-1.3.tgz                      wmnetscapekiller-0.3.tgz
  wmphoto-0.3a.tgz                       wmpinboard-1.0.tgz
  wmpop3-0.5.6a.tgz                      wmspaceweather-1.04.tgz
  wmsun-1.03.tgz                         wmtheme-1.3.2.tgz
  wmthemeinstall-0.62.tgz                wmtictactoe-1.1.1.tgz
  wmtime-1.0b2.tgz                       wmtimer-2.9.tgz
  wmtune-1.1cp1-zoltrix.tgz              wmtune-1.1cp1.tgz
  wmtz-0.7.tgz                           wmwave-0.4p1.tgz
  wmweather-1.31.tgz                     wol-0.7.1.tgz
  wordpress-1.2.tgz                      workman-1.3a.tgz
  wsoundprefs-1.1.1.tgz                  wsoundserver-0.4.0-esd.tgz
  wsoundserver-0.4.0.tgz                 wterm-6.2.9.tgz
  wtf-20040124.tgz                       wv-0.7.2.tgz
  wv2-0.2.1.tgz                          www6to4-1.5.tgz
  wwwcount-2.5.tgz                       wwwoffle-2.5e.tgz
  wxWidgets-base-2.4.2.tgz               wxWidgets-gtk-2.4.2-gtk2.tgz
  wxWidgets-gtk-2.4.2.tgz                wxWidgets-headers-2.4.2.tgz
  wxWidgets-motif-2.4.2.tgz              wxWidgets-x11univ-2.4.2.tgz
  wy60-2.0.8.tgz                         x2vnc-1.4.tgz
  x2x-1.27.tgz                           x48-0.4.0.tgz
  xanim-2.80.1p0.tgz                     xantfarm-1.16.tgz
  xarchie-2.0.10.tgz                     xasteroids-5.0.tgz
  xautolock-2.1.tgz                      xawtv-3.93.tgz
  xbatt-1.2.1.tgz                        xbattle-5.4.1.tgz
  xbill-2.0.tgz                          xbl-1.1.2.tgz
  xblast-2.6b.tgz                        xbmbrowser-5.1.tgz
  xboard-4.2.7.tgz                       xboing-2.4.tgz
  xbreaky-0.0.5.tgz                      xbubble-0.2.tgz
  xcb-2.4.tgz                            xcd-1.6.tgz
  xcdplayer-2.2.tgz                      xcdroast-0.98a15p0.tgz
  xcept-2.1.2p1.tgz                      xchat-1.8.11p1.tgz
  xchat2-2.0.9.tgz                       xclip-0.08.tgz
  xco-1.3.tgz                            xcoloredit-1.2.tgz
  xcolors-1.3.tgz                        xcopilot-0.6.6.tgz
  xcubes-5.5.2.tgz                       xcursorgen-4.4.tgz
  xcyrillic-2.0.tgz                      xd-8087.tgz
  xdaliclock-2.18.tgz                    xdelta-1.1.1.tgz
  xdino-5.5.2.tgz                        xdmchoose-1.2.1.tgz
  xdtm-2.5.8.tgz                         xdu-3.0.tgz
  xearth-1.1.tgz                         xemacs-21.4.15-mule.tgz
  xemacs-21.4.15.tgz                     xemacs-sumo-21.20020919-mule.tgz
  xemacs-sumo-21.20020919.tgz            xengine-1.0.1.tgz
  xerces-2.4.0.tgz                       xevil-1.5.tgz
  xfcalendar-0.1.8.tgz                   xfce-mcs-manager-4.0.6.tgz
  xfce-mcs-plugins-4.0.6.tgz             xfce-utils-4.0.6.tgz
  xfce4-battery-plugin-0.2.0.tgz         xfce4-clipman-plugin-0.4.0.tgz
  xfce4-datetime-plugin-0.3.0.tgz        xfce4-diskperf-plugin-1.4.1.tgz
  xfce4-fsguard-plugin-0.2.0.tgz         xfce4-iconbox-4.0.5.tgz
  xfce4-menueditor-1.05.tgz              xfce4-minicmd-plugin-0.2.0.tgz
  xfce4-mixer-4.0.6.tgz                  xfce4-netload-plugin-0.2.2.tgz
  xfce4-notes-plugin-0.9.7.tgz           xfce4-panel-4.0.6.tgz
  xfce4-session-0.1.4.tgz                xfce4-showdesktop-plugin-0.3.0.tgz
  xfce4-systemload-plugin-0.3.4.tgz      xfce4-systray-4.0.6.tgz
  xfce4-taskbar-plugin-0.1.0.tgz         xfce4-toys-4.0.6.tgz
  xfce4-trigger-launcher-4.0.6.tgz       xfce4-wavelan-plugin-0.3.2.tgz
  xfce4-weather-plugin-0.3.9.1.tgz       xfdesktop-4.0.6.tgz
  xfed-1.0.tgz                           xfedor-5.0.1.tgz
  xffm-4.0.6.tgz                         xfig-3.2.4.tgz
  xfm-1.4.3.tgz                          xfmail-1.5.3-esd.tgz
  xfmail-1.5.3.tgz                       xforms-1.0.tgz
  xfprint-4.0.6.tgz                      xfwm4-4.0.6.tgz
  xgas-1.0.tgz                           xglobe-0.5p2-no_map.tgz
  xglobe-0.5p2.tgz                       xgolgo-1.0.tgz
  xgrab-2.41.tgz                         xhippo-3.3.tgz
  xinvaders-2.0.tgz                      xinvest-2.6.tgz
  xjewel-1.6.tgz                         xjig-2.4.tgz
  xkbset-0.5.tgz                         xkbset-gui-0.5.tgz
  xkeycaps-2.46.tgz                      xkobo-1.11-harder.tgz
  xkobo-1.11.tgz                         xlbiff-3.0.tgz
  xless-1.7.tgz                          xlhtml-0.2.9.8.tgz
  xlife-5.3.tgz                          xloadimage-4.1.13.tgz
  xlogout-1.1.tgz                        xmahjongg-3.6.1.tgz
  xmake-1.05.tgz                         xmbdfed-4.7.1.tgz
  xmcd-2.6p1.tgz                         xmedcon-0.5.2.tgz
  xmhtml-1.1.7.tgz                       xmine-1.0.3.tgz
  xminehunter-0.4.tgz                    xminesweep-3.0.tgz
  xmix-2.1.tgz                           xmj-1.0.tgz
  xmlsec-1.2.5.tgz                       xmlsec-docs-1.2.5.tgz
  xmmix-1.2.2.tgz                        xmms-1.2.10.tgz
  xmms-bonk-0.12.tgz                     xmms-esd-1.2.10.tgz
  xmms-flac-1.1.0.tgz                    xmms-fmradio-1.5.tgz
  xmms-kj-0.95.tgz                       xmms-mikmod-1.2.10.tgz
  xmms-mp3-1.2.10.tgz                    xmms-shn-2.4.0.tgz
  xmms-sid-0.7.4.tgz                     xmms-smpeg-0.3.5.tgz
  xmms-vorbis-1.2.10.tgz                 xmms-xmp-2.0.4.tgz
  xmp-2.0.4.tgz                          xmris-4.04.tgz
  xmysql-1.10.tgz                        xnc-4.4.7.tgz
  xneko-4.4.tgz                          xonix-1.4p1.tgz
  xoops-2.0.7.tgz                        xpaint-2.6.2.tgz
  xpat2-1.04p1.tgz                       xpdf-3.00.tgz
  xphoon-91.9.18.tgz                     xpilot-4.5.4.tgz
  xpostit-3.3.1.tgz                      xprobe-0.0.2.tgz
  xprompt-1.4.tgz                        xps-3.21.tgz
  xroach-4.4.tgz                         xruskb-1.15.3-motif.tgz
  xruskb-1.15.3.tgz                      xscavenger-1.4.3.tgz
  xscrabble-1.0.tgz                      xscreensaver-4.16-gtk2.tgz
  xscreensaver-4.16-no_gle-gtk2.tgz      xscreensaver-4.16-no_gle.tgz
  xscreensaver-4.16.tgz                  xskat-4.0.tgz
  xsol-2.1.1.tgz                         xsoldier-0.96p1.tgz
  xspread-3.1.1c.tgz                     xtacy-1.14.tgz
  xtar-1.4.tgz                           xteddy-2.0.2.tgz
  xtermset-0.5.2.tgz                     xtestpicture-1.2.tgz
  xtimer-0.8089.tgz                      xtoolwait-1.3.tgz
  xtraceroute-0.9.0.tgz                  xuvmstat-20010220.tgz
  xv-3.10a.tgz                           xvkbd-2.6.tgz
  xwelltris-1.0.1-no_sdl.tgz             xwelltris-1.0.1.tgz
  xwit-3.4.tgz                           xworld-2.0.tgz
  xwpe-1.5.22a.tgz                       xwrits-2.21.tgz
  xxdiff-2.9.1p0.tgz                     xzoom-0.3.tgz
  yafc-1.0.tgz                           yelp-2.6.1.tgz
  yorick-1.5.08p1.tgz                    ysmv7-2.9.2.tgz
  ytalk-3.1.1-no_x11.tgz                 ytalk-3.1.1.tgz
  ytree-1.73.tgz                         zangband-2.6.2-no_x11.tgz
  zangband-2.6.2.tgz                     zap-1.3.tgz
  zebedee-2.4.1.tgz                      zebra-0.93ap2-snmp.tgz
  zebra-0.93ap2.tgz                      zenity-1.6.tgz
  zh-Wnn-4.2p0.tgz                       zh-Wnndict-4.2p0.tgz
  zh-bg5pdf-1.0.0.tgz                    zh-bg5ps-1.3.0.tgz
  zh-c2t-1.0.tgz                         zh-cless-290.tgz
  zh-fonts-arphicttf-2.11.tgz            zh-fonts-kc-1.05.tgz
  zh-hc-3.0.tgz                          zh-libtabe-0.2.5.tgz
  zh-lunar-2.1.tgz                       zh-rxvt-big5-2.7.8p0.tgz
  zh-ttfm-0.9.5.tgz                      zh-xcin-2.3.04.tgz
  zh-xcin25-2.5.3p0.tgz                  zile-1.6.2.tgz
  zip-2.3.tgz                            zoem-04_173.tgz
  zoo-2.10.1.tgz                         zoom-1.0.1.tgz
  zope-2.7.2.tgz                         zope-btreefolder2-1.0.tgz
  zope-cmf-1.4.6.tgz                     zope-cmfquickinstaller-1.5.0.tgz
  zope-formulator-1.6.2.tgz              zope-fortune-0.5.2.tgz
  zope-fscounter-1.2.tgz                 zope-groupuserfolder-3.0.tgz
  zope-jtracker-1.11.tgz                 zope-logger-1.0.3.tgz
  zope-rdfsummary-2.4.tgz                zope-zippy-1.0.tgz
  zope-zwiki-0.33.0.tgz                  zopebook-2.6.tgz
  zsh-4.2.0.tgz                          zsh-zftp-4.2.0.tgz
  zsnes-1.36.tgz                         

These and many other packages are also available via ftp at
      ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.7/packages/
If you do not find a package you want on the CD, please go look at your
nearest FTP mirror site.

Select your architecture and download the tarballs of your choice.  For example
to install the emacs package for i386, execute:
 # mount /dev/cd0a /cdrom
 # pkg_add -v /cdrom/3.7/packages/i386/emacs-21.3.tgz
or alternatively install them via FTP this way:
 # pkg_add -v ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.7/packages/i386/emacs-21.3.tgz

You are STRONGLY urged to use ssh instead of telnet, rlogin, or rsh!  ssh is
included in all OpenBSD systems.  The implementation is OpenSSH, which we are
the developers of.  For more information, see
	http://www.OpenSSH.com

Significant efforts were made to centralize all system configuration in the
/etc directory.  You should be able to find each of the configuration files
you seek there, lightly documented.  In particular, much of the configuration
has been centralized in the file /etc/rc.conf.  You should not need to ever
edit the file /etc/rc.   The files /etc/rc.securelevel and /etc/rc.local exist
for this purpose; the first is run before the system has gone into secure
mode; the second is run afterwards (if in doubt, add your tools to rc.local).

Please refer to our web pages for any other questions you might have.
	http://www.OpenBSD.org
Please pay special attention to the Frequently Asked Questions section at
	http://www.OpenBSD.org/faq/

OpenBSD is free software.  You can do with it as you like, subject to very few
conditions (described at www.OpenBSD.org/policy.html).  But free software isn't
written without money.  Network links, hardware costs, release engineering and
testing work all take money and significant effort on the part of those who
have made this OpenBSD release what it is.  Please reward the developers who
have made OpenBSD what it is, and thus make it possible for this wonderful
process to continue.  For more information on how you can help, please see
www.OpenBSD.org/goals.html and visit www.OpenBSD.org/donations.html to see a
list of those who have donated money, equipment, or other resources to ensure
OpenBSD continues.

If you wish to ensure that OpenBSD runs better on your machines, please do us
a favor (after you have your mail system configured!) and type something like:
 # dmesg | mail -s "Sony VAIO 505R laptop, apm works OK" [email-masked]
so that we can see what kinds of configurations people are running.  As shown,
including a bit of information about your machine in the subject or the body
can help us even further.  We will use this information to improve device driver
support in future releases.  (Please do this using the supplied GENERIC kernel,
not for a custom compiled kernel, unless you're unable to boot the GENERIC
kernel).  The device driver information we get from this helps us fix existing
drivers. Thank you!

(If you used 'mail' to read this message and it scrolled by too quickly,
type "more ."  If you wish to save it, use the "x" command.)