Subject: Welcome to OpenBSD 3.5! Secure by Default!

From: [email-masked] (Theo de Raadt)
Date: May 1 11:48:48 MST 2004

This message attempts to describe the most basic initial questions that a
system administrator of an OpenBSD box might have.  You are urged to save
this message for later reference.

For more information on how to set up your OpenBSD system, refer to the
"afterboot" man page (ie. after you exit the mail subsystem, type
"man afterboot").  If you are not familiar with how to read man pages, type
"man man" at a shell prompt and read the entire thing.  Pay specific
attention to the "man -k keyword" option, which will permit you to find the
man page you are looking for easier, for instance "man -k ethernet".  The
GNU "info" subsystem is also installed with further documentation resources;
to read info pages type "info".  (The info subsystem behaves like the
popular emacs editor).

Again, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL PAGES.  Our developers have spent countless
hours improving them so that they are clear and precise.

If you have installed the X11 packages during the install process, you can find
further information regarding configuration in the file /usr/X11R6/README.

Several popular binary packages (pre-compiled applications) are available
for most architectures.  If you installed from a CD-ROM the packages
are on the same CD-ROM you installed from in the directory 3.5/packages.

CD-ROM Space permitted us to include a subset of the following packages
for the most common architectures.  Please see the FTP sites if you find
something you need missing.

  9libs-1.0p1.tgz                         9menu-1.7.tgz
  9wm-1.2pre.tgz                          ATI-4.3.0.9.tgz
  BasiliskII-0.9.1.tgz                    BitTorrent-3.2.1b.tgz
  BitchX-1.0c18p3.tgz                     Business-CreditCard-0.21.tgz
  GeoIP-1.2.0.tgz                         ImageMagick-5.2.9p0.tgz
  LPRng-3.8.21.tgz                        ORBit-0.5.13.tgz
  ORBit2-2.6.3.tgz                        STk-4.0.1.tgz
  TclCurl-0.10.5.tgz                      TclXML-1.2.1.tgz
  Tktable-2.8.tgz                         Wnn-data-4.2.tgz
  Wnn-xwnmo-4.2.tgz                       XPostitPlus-2.3.tgz
  Xaw3d-1.5.tgz                           XawMu-1.5.tgz
  a2ps-4.13b-a4.tgz                       a2ps-4.13b-letter.tgz
  aalib-1.2-no_x11.tgz                    aalib-1.2.tgz
  abcde-2.0.3.tgz                         abiword-1.0.6.tgz
  abook-0.4.17.tgz                        abs-0.8.tgz
  abuse-2.0.tgz                           ac3dec-0.6.1.tgz
  adcomplain-3.52.tgz                     adns-1.0.tgz
  aescrypt-0.7.tgz                        aewm-1.2.0.tgz
  afm-1.0.tgz                             afternoonstalker-1.0.2.tgz
  afterstep-1.8.9.tgz                     aggregate-1.5.tgz
  agrep-2.04.tgz                          aguri-0.7.tgz
  aide-0.7.tgz                            alex-2.0.tgz
  amanda-2.4.2.2.tgz                      amanda-client-2.4.2.2.tgz
  amaya-5.1p1-motif.tgz                   amaya-english-dict-20011029.tgz
  amaya-french-dict-20011029.tgz          amph-0.8.10.tgz
  an-0.93.tgz                             anacron-2.3.tgz
  analog-5.32.tgz                         angband-2.9.3-no_x11.tgz
  angband-2.9.3.tgz                       angst-0.4b.tgz
  antiword-0.33.tgz                       ap-utils-1.3.2.tgz
  apc-upsd-19991128.tgz                   apg-2.2.0.tgz
  apsfilter-7.2.5p0.tgz                   archie-1.4.1.tgz
  ari-yahoo-1.7.tgz                       arirang-1.6.tgz
  arpcatch-19970824.tgz                   arpd-0.1.tgz
  arping-1.07.tgz                         arpwatch-2.1a11.tgz
  arts-1.1.3.tgz                          arts-gmcop-1.1.3.tgz
  asapm-2.11.tgz                          ascd-0.13.2.tgz
  asclock-2.0.12-classic-english.tgz      asfiles-1.0.tgz
  asmail-0.56p1.tgz                       asp2php-0.76.13-no_x11.tgz
  asp2php-0.76.13.tgz                     aspell-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-br-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-ca-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-cs-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-cy-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-da-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-de-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-el-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-eo-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-es-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-fo-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-fr-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-it-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-nl-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-no-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-pl-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-pt-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-ro-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-ru-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-sk-0.50.3.tgz                    aspell-sv-0.50.3.tgz
  aspell-uk-0.50.3.tgz                    astime-2.8.tgz
  astrolog-5.30.tgz                       astyle-1.15.3.tgz
  aterm-0.4.2-big5-lite.tgz               aterm-0.4.2-big5.tgz
  aterm-0.4.2-lite.tgz                    aterm-0.4.2.tgz
  atk-1.2.2.tgz                           atlas-0.4.3.1.tgz
  aub-2.0.5.tgz                           august-0.63b.tgz
  aumix-2.8.tgz                           autobook-1.3.tgz
  autoconf-2.13p0.tgz                     autoconf-2.52p0.tgz
  autoconf-2.54.tgz                       autoconf-2.56.tgz
  autoconf-2.57.tgz                       automake-1.4-p6p1.tgz
  autossh-1.2d.tgz                        axe-6.1.2.tgz
  axyftp-0.5.1p1.tgz                      baekmuk-fonts-2.0.tgz
  balance-2.33.tgz                        base64-1.3.tgz
  bash-2.05b-static.tgz                   bash-2.05b.tgz
  bass-0.tgz                              bbdate-0.2.3.tgz
  bbkeys-0.8.4.tgz                        bbpager-0.3.1.tgz
  bchunk-1.1.1.tgz                        bclock-1.0.tgz
  beav-1.40.15.tgz                        beaver-0.2.7.tgz
  belt-1.18.tgz                           bfbtester-2.0.1.tgz
  bibelot-0.9.4.tgz                       bibview-2.2.tgz
  bing-1.0.4p1.tgz                        binutils-2.13.2.1.tgz
  birda-1.1.tgz                           bison-1.35.tgz
  bitlbee-0.80.tgz                        bitstream-vera-fonts-1.10.tgz
  bk2site-1.1.8.tgz                       blackbox-0.65.0.tgz
  bladeenc-0.94.2p1.tgz                   blast-1.0.tgz
  bluefish-0.11.tgz                       bmf-0.9.4.tgz
  bnc-2.8.4.tgz                           bochs-2.0.2-debug.tgz
  bochs-2.0.2.tgz                         bombermaze-0.6.6.tgz
  bonk-0.6.tgz                            bonnie++-1.03a.tgz
  bonnie-1.0.tgz                          bonobo-1.0.22.tgz
  bonobo-activation-2.2.3.tgz             bonobo-conf-0.16.tgz
  bonobo-docs-1.0.22.tgz                  bottlerocket-0.04c.tgz
  bounix-1.21.tgz                         boust-0.161.tgz
  bricons-3.0.tgz                         brs-4.00l1.tgz
  bsd-airtools-0.2p2.tgz                  btoa-5.2.1.tgz
  bubblemon-1.2.9.tgz                     bubblemon-dockapp-1.4.tgz
  buffer-1.17.1.tgz                       bulk_mailer-1.13.tgz
  burgerspace-1.7.0.tgz                   bvi-1.3.1.tgz
  bzflag-1.7g0.tgz                        bzip-0.21.tgz
  bzip2-1.0.2.tgz                         c-client-4.53.tgz
  c2html-0.9.2.tgz                        cabextract-0.6.tgz
  cadaver-0.21.0.tgz                      cadubi-1.2.tgz
  calamaris-2.58.tgz                      calc-2.11.7.tgz
  calcoo-1.3.15.tgz                       calentool-2.3.tgz
  cannadict-3.5b2.tgz                     cannalib-3.5b2p1.tgz
  cannaserver-3.5b2p1.tgz                 castle-combat-0.7.2.tgz
  catdoc-0.91.4-tk.tgz                    catdoc-0.91.4.tgz
  cbb-0.73.tgz                            ccache-2.2.tgz
  ccrypt-1.4-emacs21.tgz                  ccrypt-1.4.tgz
  ccze-0.2.1p0.tgz                        cdparanoia-3.a9.8.tgz
  cdrchive-1.0.1.tgz                      cdrdao-1.1.7.tgz
  cdrtools-2.0p1.tgz                      centericq-4.9.2.tgz
  cfs-1.3.3.tgz                           cftp-0.12.tgz
  cgicc-3.2.1.tgz                         cgichk-3.6.tgz
  cgiparse-0.9b.tgz                       cgoban-1.9.12.tgz
  chbg-1.5.tgz                            check-0.8.4.tgz
  chora-1.2.tgz                           chrootuid-1.3.tgz
  cidr-2.3.tgz                            circuit-0.1.4.tgz
  clisp-2.27.tgz                          clo++-0.3.0.tgz
  clog-1.6.tgz                            cmail-3.1.tgz
  colorls-3.4.tgz                         common-1.0.6.tgz
  compface-1.0.tgz                        conserver-7.2.7.tgz
  contool-3.3a.tgz                        control-center-1.4.0.5.tgz
  control-center2-2.2.2.tgz               cook-2.21.tgz
  cooledit-3.17.7-python.tgz              cooledit-3.17.7.tgz
  cops-1.04.tgz                           coq-7.3.1.tgz
  corewars-0.9.12.tgz                     corkscrew-2.0.tgz
  cosmosmash-1.3.tgz                      courier-imap-1.7.2.tgz
  courier-ldap-1.7.2.tgz                  courier-mysql-1.7.2.tgz
  courier-pgsql-1.7.2.tgz                 courier-pop3-1.7.2.tgz
  courier-utils-1.5.3.tgz                 courtney-1.3.tgz
  cowsay-3.03.tgz                         cqcam-0.91.tgz
  crack-5.0.tgz                           crank-0.1.4.tgz
  crawl-0.3.tgz                           crimson-0.3.5.tgz
  cronolog-1.6.2.tgz                      crossfire-client-1.4.0.tgz
  cryptokit-1.2p0.tgz                     cscope-15.3.tgz
  ctm-19960528.tgz                        ctrace-0.9.tgz
  ctwm-3.6.tgz                            cucipop-1.31.tgz
  cue-20030421.tgz                        curl-7.10.5.tgz
  cvs-guide-1.21.tgz                      cvs2cl-2.38p1.tgz
  cvsgraph-1.2.0.tgz                      cvslock-0.2.tgz
  cvsplot-1.6.5.tgz                       cvsup-16.1g-no_x11.tgz
  cvsup-16.1g.tgz                         cvsupd-16.1g-no_x11.tgz
  cvsupd-16.1g.tgz                        cvsutils-0.2.0.tgz
  cvsweb-2.0.6p0.tgz                      cvsync-0.24.3.tgz
  cyrproxy-1.4.2.tgz                      cyrus-sasl-1.5.27p1.tgz
  cyrus-sasl-2.1.13.tgz                   d1489-1.4.tgz
  dante-1.1.14.tgz                        darcs-0.9.12.tgz
  db-3.1.17.tgz                           dc_gui-0.42.tgz
  dclock-pl4.tgz                          dctc-0.68.0.tgz
  ddclient-3.6.3.tgz                      ddd-3.3.1.tgz
  deco-3.8.3.tgz                          decss-0.0.6.tgz
  defendguin-0.0.10.tgz                   dejagnu-1.4.3.tgz
  dejasearch-1.9.0.tgz                    delay-1.5.tgz
  despoof-0.9.tgz                         devtodo-0.1.17.tgz
  dgpsip-1.32.tgz                         dhcping-1.2.tgz
  dia-0.90.tgz                            dialog-0.6z.tgz
  diffstat-1.33.tgz                       dillo-0.7.3.tgz
  disc-cover-1.5.0.tgz                    dlint-1.4.0.tgz
  dnsreflector-1.02.tgz                   dnstracer-1.7.tgz
  doc++-3.4.10.tgz                        doc-2.2.3.tgz
  docbook-4.2p1.tgz                       docbook-dsssl-1.72.tgz
  docbook-guide-2.0.8.tgz                 dopewars-1.5.7p1-no_x11.tgz
  dopewars-1.5.7p1.tgz                    dovecot-0.99.10p0.tgz
  dsniff-2.3.tgz                          dumpmpeg-0.6.tgz
  dvi2tty-5.3.1.tgz                       dvorak7min-1.6.1.tgz
  dxpc-3.8.1.tgz                          e16keyedit-0.2.tgz
  easytag-0.27.tgz                        eboard-0.9.0.tgz
  eboard-extras-1pl2.tgz                  echoping-5.0.1.tgz
  ectags-5.5.tgz                          edict-1.0.tgz
  ee-1.4.4.tgz                            eel-2.2.4.tgz
  efax-0.9p1.tgz                          electricfence-2.0.5.tgz
  elm-2.4ME+66.tgz                        elvis-2.1.4-no_x11.tgz
  elvis-2.1.4.tgz                         emacs-20.7-no_x11.tgz
  emacs-20.7.tgz                          emacs-21.3-no_x11.tgz
  emacs-21.3.tgz                          emacs-el-20.7.tgz
  emacs-el-21.3.tgz                       emacs-leim-20.7.tgz
  emacs-leim-21.3.tgz                     emiclock-2.0.2.tgz
  enigma-0.50.tgz                         enjoympeg-0.4.1.tgz
  enlightenment-0.16.5.tgz                enscript-1.6.3-a4.tgz
  enscript-1.6.3.tgz                      epic4-1.0.1.tgz
  erlang-47.4.0.tgz                       es-0.9b1.tgz
  esound-0.2.28.tgz                       eterm-0.8.10-kanji.tgz
  eterm-0.8.10.tgz                        etherape-0.9.0.tgz
  ethereal-0.9.14-no_x11.tgz              ethereal-0.9.14.tgz
  ettercap-0.6.a-no_x11.tgz               ettercap-0.6.a.tgz
  evilwm-0.99.14.tgz                      evolution-1.2.4.tgz
  evolution-devguide-1.2.4.tgz            exim-3.36p2-ldap.tgz
  exim-3.36p2-mysql.tgz                   exim-3.36p2-no_x11-ldap.tgz
  exim-3.36p2-no_x11-mysql.tgz            exim-3.36p2-no_x11-postgresql.tgz
  exim-3.36p2-no_x11.tgz                  exim-3.36p2-postgresql.tgz
  exim-3.36p2-no_x11-mysql-postgresql-ldap.tgz
  exim-3.36p2.tgz                         exmh-2.6.1.tgz
  expat-1.95.4.tgz                        expect-5.38.3-no_tk.tgz
  expect-5.38.3.tgz                       explorer-0.72.tgz
  ezm3-1.0.tgz                            faad-2.1.1.tgz
  faces-1.6.1.tgz                         falconseye-1.9.3p1.tgz
  fastjar-0.93.tgz                        fetchmail-6.2.4.tgz
  ffcall-1.8.tgz                          ffmpeg-20030813.tgz
  ffproxy-1.5.tgz                         fftw-2.1.3.tgz
  figlet-2.2.1.tgz                        fileutils-4.1p1.tgz
  findutils-4.1.tgz                       fire-1.0.tgz
  firewalk-0.8.tgz                        flac-1.1.0.tgz
  flash-0.4.10.tgz                        flawfinder-1.22.tgz
  fleditor-0.4.5.tgz                      flipit-0.3.5.tgz
  flow-tools-0.64.tgz                     fltk-1.1.3.tgz
  fluxbox-0.1.14.tgz                      flvw-1.0.tgz
  flwm-1.0.0.tgz                          fnlib-0.5.tgz
  foiltex-2.1.4ap1.tgz                    fping-2.2b1.tgz
  fragroute-1.2p1.tgz                     fragrouter-1.6.tgz
  freebsd_lib-4.0.tgz                     freeciv-1.13.0-gtk.tgz
  freeciv-1.13.0.tgz                      freedroid-1.0.1.tgz
  freedt-0.17.tgz                         freefonts-0.10.tgz
  freetds-0.61.2.tgz                      freetype-1.3.1p1.tgz
  freetype-doc-1.3.1.tgz                  frodo-4.1bp1.tgz
  frotz-2.32.tgz                          fsv-0.9.tgz
  ftdi-eeprom-1.1.tgz                     fuse-0.5.1.tgz
  fuse-utils-0.5.1.tgz                    fvicons-2.4.16.tgz
  fvwm2+fvicons-2.4.16-i18n.tgz           fvwm2+fvicons-2.4.16.tgz
  fvwm2-2.4.16-i18n.tgz                   fvwm2-2.4.16.tgz
  fvwm95-2.0.43a.tgz                      fxtv-1.03.tgz
  g++-3.2.3.tgz                           g77-3.2.3.tgz
  gabber-0.8.7.tgz                        gacc-0.7.5.tgz
  gail-1.2.2.tgz                          gaim-0.67-audio.tgz
  gaim-0.67.tgz                           gal-0.24.tgz
  galculator-1.1.2.tgz                    galeon-1.2.11.tgz
  garmin-utils-1.92.tgz                   gawk-3.1.2.tgz
  gcc-3.2.3.tgz                           gconf-1.0.9.tgz
  gconf2-2.2.1.tgz                        gcpio-2.5.tgz
  gd-1.8.3.tgz                            gdbm-1.8.3.tgz
  gdiff-2.8.tgz                           gdk-pixbuf-0.22.0.tgz
  gdk-pixbuf-gnome-0.22.0.tgz             geekcode-1.7.3.tgz
  geg-1.0.2.tgz                           gemdropx-0.7.tgz
  gengameng-4.1.tgz                       gentoo-0.11.34.tgz
  getmail-3.1.8.tgz                       gettext-0.10.40p1.tgz
  getxml-1.0.4.tgz                        ggrep-2.5.1.tgz
  ghc-6.0.1.tgz                           ghc-doc-6.0.1.tgz
  ghostscript-7.05p1-a4.tgz               ghostscript-7.05p1.tgz
  ghostview-1.5.tgz                       gif2png-2.4.5.tgz
  gifsicle-1.30-no_x11.tgz                gifsicle-1.30.tgz
  giftrans-1.12.tgz                       gimp-1.2.3.tgz
  gindent-2.2.8.tgz                       gkrellaclock-0.1.tgz
  gkrellkam-0.3.4.tgz                     gkrellm-1.2.13p2.tgz
  gkrellm-reminder-0.3.5.tgz              gkrellm-volume-0.8.tgz
  gkrellm-wireless-0.2.2.tgz              gkrellmms-0.5.5.tgz
  gkrellmss-0.4.tgz                       gkrellshoot-0.3.2.tgz
  gkrellstock-0.4.tgz                     gkrellweather-0.2.7.tgz
  glade-0.6.4-gnome.tgz                   glade-0.6.4.tgz
  gle-3.0.4.tgz                           glib-1.2.10.tgz
  glib2-2.2.2.tgz                         glib2-docs-2.2.2.tgz
  glimmer-1.2.1p1.tgz                     glimpse-4.1.tgz
  glut-3.7.tgz                            glutton-0.0.5.tgz
  gmake-3.80.tgz                          gmp-4.1.2.tgz
  gmudix-0.10.tgz                         gnats-3.113.1p1.tgz
  gnet-2.0.4.tgz                          gnocatan-0.6.1.tgz
  gnome-applets-1.4.0.5.tgz               gnome-applets2-2.2.2.tgz
  gnome-applets2-battstat-2.2.2.tgz       gnome-core-1.4.0.6.tgz
  gnome-desktop-2.2.2.tgz                 gnome-icon-theme-1.0.6.tgz
  gnome-libs-1.4.2.tgz                    gnome-mime-data-2.2.1.tgz
  gnome-panel-2.2.2.2.tgz                 gnome-print-0.36.tgz
  gnome-session-2.2.2.tgz                 gnome-terminal-2.2.2.tgz
  gnome-themes-2.2.2.tgz                  gnome-users-guide-1.2.tgz
  gnome-utils-2.2.3.tgz                   gnome-vfs-1.0.5.tgz
  gnome-vfs2-2.2.5.tgz                    gnomemm-1.2.3.tgz
  gnomemm-docs-1.2.3.tgz                  gnuchess-4.0.80.tgz
  gnugo-3.2.tgz                           gnuls-4.1.tgz
  gnupg-1.2.2.tgz                         gnushogi-1.2.3.tgz
  gnut-0.4.28.tgz                         gnutls-0.8.6.tgz
  gobjc-3.2.3.tgz                         gofer-2.30a.tgz
  gogo-2.26a.tgz                          golem-0.0.5.tgz
  gone-1.3.4.tgz                          gpa-0.4.3.tgz
  gperf-2.7.2.tgz                         gpgme-0.3.15.tgz
  gphoto-0.4.3.tgz                        gphoto-2.1.1.tgz
  gq-0.6.0.tgz                            gqmpeg-0.20.0.tgz
  gqview-1.2.2.tgz                        grace-5.1.12p1.tgz
  gracula-3.0.tgz                         graphviz-1.7.6.tgz
  grepmail-4.80.tgz                       grip-3.0.0.tgz
  grokking-the-gimp-1.0.tgz               grpn-1.1.2.tgz
  gsl-0.6.tgz                             gsm-1.0.10.tgz
  gtar-1.13.25p1-static.tgz               gtar-1.13.25p1.tgz
  gthumb-0.13p1.tgz                       gtimer-1.1.5.tgz
  gtk+-1.2.10p1.tgz                       gtk+2-2.2.2.tgz
  gtk+2-docs-2.2.2.tgz                    gtk+extra-0.99.17.tgz
  gtk-engines-0.12.tgz                    gtk-engines2-2.2.0.tgz
  gtk-gnutella-0.92.tgz                   gtk-theme-switch-1.0.1.tgz
  gtk-thinice-engine-2.0.2.tgz            gtkam-0.1.10.tgz
  gtkballs-2.2.0.tgz                      gtkglarea-1.2.2.tgz
  gtkhtml-1.1.10.tgz                      gtkmm-1.2.10.tgz
  gtkmm-docs-1.2.10.tgz                   gtkpool-0.5.0.tgz
  gtksee-0.5.0.tgz                        gtkspell-2.0.4.tgz
  gtop-1.0.13.tgz                         gtypist-2.6.2.tgz
  guavac-1.2.tgz                          guile-1.4.tgz
  guilib-1.1.1.tgz                        gv-3.5.8p3.tgz
  gwenview-0.17.1a.tgz                    ha-0.999b.tgz
  hackdata-3.4.1.tgz                      haddock-0.5.tgz
  hanterm-fonts-3.1.tgz                   hanterm-xf-p19.tgz
  happy-1.13.tgz                          hc-1.1.tgz
  help2man-1.29.tgz                       heroes-0.21-sdl.tgz
  hevea-1.06.tgz                          hexcalc-19951219.tgz
  hexcurse-1.54.tgz                       hexedit-1.2.2.tgz
  hgrep-19991004.tgz                      hlfl-0.52.tgz
  hmake-3.08.tgz                          hnb-1.9.17.tgz
  hoc-1.1.tgz                             honeyd-0.6a.tgz
  horde-2.2.3.tgz                         hpijs-1.3.1.tgz
  hping-2.0.0rc1.tgz                      ht-0.7.2-no_x11.tgz
  ht-0.7.2.tgz                            html2wml-0.4.9.tgz
  htmldoc-1.8.23.tgz                      http_load-20020104.tgz
  http_ping-20020403.tgz                  httptunnel-3.3.tgz
  hugs98-Dec2001.tgz                      hydra-2.2.tgz
  hylafax-4.1.5-a4.tgz                    hylafax-4.1.5.tgz
  hypermail-2.1.7-gdbm.tgz                hypermail-2.1.7.tgz
  icb-5.0.9p1.tgz                         icbirc-1.4.tgz
  icebreaker-1.2.1.tgz                    icecast-1.3.12.tgz
  ices-0.3.tgz                            icewm-1.0.9.2.tgz
  ickle-0.3.2.tgz                         icmpinfo-1.11.tgz
  icon-compiler-9.4-no_x11.tgz            icon-compiler-9.4.tgz
  icon-interp-9.4-no_x11.tgz              icon-interp-9.4.tgz
  icon-lib-9.4-no_x11.tgz                 icon-lib-9.4.tgz
  id-utils-3.2d.tgz                       id3ed-1.10.4.tgz
  id3lib-3.8.0.tgz                        idiff-1.0.tgz
  idled-1.16.tgz                          ike-scan-1.2.tgz
  imap-uw-2002.338-plaintext.tgz          imap-uw-2002.338.tgz
  imlib-1.9.14p1.tgz                      imm-3.5a1.tgz
  imp-3.2.2.tgz                           impress-1.1b9.tgz
  indexpage-1.0.3.tgz                     ines-1.2.tgz
  info2html-1.1.tgz                       integrit-3.02.00.tgz
  intel2gas-1.3.3.tgz                     intltool-0.23.tgz
  iodbc-2.50.3.tgz                        ion-20020207.tgz
  iozone-3.185.tgz                        ipaudit-0.95.tgz
  ipcad-2.6.2.tgz                         ipcheck-0.157.tgz
  iperf-1.2.tgz                           ipfm-0.11.4.tgz
  iplog-2.2.3.tgz                         ipv6calc-0.45.tgz
  irc-2.10.3p1.tgz                        ircII-20030314.tgz
  irssi-0.8.6-socks.tgz                   irssi-0.8.6.tgz
  irssi-icb-0.14.tgz                      isc-dhcp-3.0.1rc11.tgz
  isearch-1.14.tgz                        isic-0.05.tgz
  isilo-2.58.tgz                          iso12083-1993.tgz
  iso8879-1986.tgz                        ispell-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-dutch-3.2.06.tgz                 ispell-french-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-german-3.2.06.tgz                ispell-portuguese-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-russian-3.2.06.tgz               ispell-slovak-3.2.06.tgz
  ispell-spanish-3.2.06.tgz               ispell-swedish-3.2.06.tgz
  isync-0.8.tgz                           iview-1.4.tgz
  ja-Wnn-4.2p0.tgz                        ja-Wnndict-4.2p0.tgz
  ja-fonts-funet-19911117.tgz             ja-fonts-gnu-1.2.tgz
  ja-groff-1.10_0.99.tgz                  ja-jvim-2.0r-canna.tgz
  ja-jvim-2.0r-wnn-canna.tgz              ja-jvim-2.0r-wnn.tgz
  ja-jvim-2.0r.tgz                        ja-kinput2-3.0-canna-wnn.tgz
  ja-kinput2-3.0-canna.tgz                ja-kinput2-3.0-wnn.tgz
  ja-kterm-6.2.0p1-xaw3d.tgz              ja-kterm-6.2.0p1.tgz
  ja-less-3.32p2.48.tgz                   ja-nkf-1.92.tgz
  ja-onew-canna-2.2.10.tgz                ja-onew-wnn4-2.2.10.tgz
  ja-onew-wnn4-canna-2.2.10.tgz           jadetex-3.11.tgz
  jakarta-ant-1.5.1.tgz                   jakarta-servletapi-3.2.4.tgz
  jakarta-tomcat-3.2.4.tgz                jakarta-tomcat-4.0.6.tgz
  jam-2.4.tgz                             jbigkit-1.2.tgz
  jday-1.3.tgz                            jed-0.99.16-no_x11.tgz
  jed-0.99.16.tgz                         jesred-1.2.1.tgz
  jftpgw-0.12.0.tgz                       jhead-2.0.tgz
  jikes-1.18.tgz                          jlint-2.3.tgz
  jmk-fonts-3.0.tgz                       joe-2.9.8pre1p1.tgz
  john-1.6p1-k6.tgz                       john-1.6p1.tgz
  jove-4.16.tgz                           jpeg-6b.tgz
  jpeg2ps-1.9.tgz                         jpilot-0.99.2.tgz
  js-0.2.5.tgz                            junit-3.8.1.tgz
  junkbuster-2.0.2p1.tgz                  kaffe-1.0.6.tgz
  kakasi-2.3.1.tgz                        kamera-3.1.3.tgz
  kanjips-19900310.tgz                    kbanner-2.tgz
  kbiff-3.6.3.tgz                         kdbg-1.2.5.tgz
  kde-i18n-af-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-ar-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-bg-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-bs-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ca-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-cs-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-da-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-de-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-el-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-en_GB-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-eo-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-es-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-et-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-eu-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-fa-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-fi-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-fr-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-he-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-hu-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-it-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ja-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-lt-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-mt-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-nb-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-nl-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-nn-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-nso-3.1.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-pl-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-pt-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-pt_BR-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ro-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-ru-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-sk-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-sl-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-sr-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-sv-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ta-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-th-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-tr-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-uk-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-ven-3.1.3.tgz                  kde-i18n-vi-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-xh-3.1.3.tgz                   kde-i18n-zh_CN-3.1.3.tgz
  kde-i18n-zh_TW-3.1.3.tgz                kde-i18n-zu-3.1.3.tgz
  kdeaddons-3.1.3.tgz                     kdeartwork-3.1.3.tgz
  kdebase-3.1.3.tgz                       kdebindings-3.1.3.tgz
  kdeedu-3.1.3.tgz                        kdegames-3.1.3.tgz
  kdegraphics-3.1.3.tgz                   kdelibs-3.1.3p0.tgz
  kdelibs-doc-3.1.3.tgz                   kdemultimedia-3.1.3.tgz
  kdenetwork-3.1.3.tgz                    kdepim-3.1.3.tgz
  kdesdk-3.1.3.tgz                        kdetoys-3.1.3.tgz
  kdeutils-3.1.3.tgz                      kdirstat-2.3.7.tgz
  kdoc-2.0a54.tgz                         kermit-8.0.209.tgz
  keychain-2.0.2.tgz                      klaxon-1.5.tgz
  klogic-1.5.tgz                          klone-2.1a.tgz
  kmplayer-0.6.4.tgz                      knutclient-0.6.0.tgz
  ko-Wnn-4.2p0.tgz                        ko-Wnndict-4.2p0.tgz
  kobodeluxe-0.4pre8-harder.tgz           kobodeluxe-0.4pre8.tgz
  koffice-1.2.1p0.tgz                     koffice-i18n-af-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-ar-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-bs-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-cs-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-da-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-de-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-el-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-en_GB-1.2.1.tgz            koffice-i18n-eo-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-es-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-et-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-fr-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-he-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-hu-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-it-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-ja-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-lt-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-lv-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-mt-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-nb-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-nl-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-nn-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-pl-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-pt-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-pt_BR-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-ru-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-sk-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-sl-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-sv-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-th-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-tr-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-uk-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-ven-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-xh-1.2.1.tgz               koffice-i18n-zh_TW-1.2.1.tgz
  koffice-i18n-zu-1.2.1.tgz               konqueror-20030705.tgz
  kountdown-0.4.1.tgz                     kpilot-3.1.3.tgz
  kpovmodeller-3.1.3.tgz                  kronolith-1.0.tgz
  kslide-0.90.tgz                         ksmp3play-0.5.1.tgz
  ktail-0.6.1.tgz                         ktimeclock-2.0.2.tgz
  kxmleditor-0.7.2.tgz                    l0phtcrack-2.52.tgz
  l2a-1.2.tgz                             lablgtk-1.2.5.tgz
  lam-6.5.9.tgz                           lame-3.93.1-no_x11.tgz
  lame-3.93.1.tgz                         larswm-7.2.8.tgz
  late-0.0.3.tgz                          latex2html-97.1.tgz
  lbreakout2-2.2.2.tgz                    lcms-1.09.tgz
  leafnode-1.9.40p1.tgz                   lesstif-0.92.6.tgz
  lftp-2.6.6.tgz                          lgeneral-0.5.0.tgz
  lgrind-3.67.tgz                         lha-1.14i.tgz
  lib765-0.3.0.tgz                        libIDL-0.8.2.tgz
  liba52-0.7.4p0.tgz                      libao-0.8.3.tgz
  libao-arts-0.8.3.tgz                    libao-esd-0.8.3.tgz
  libart-2.3.14.tgz                       libaudiofile-0.2.3.tgz
  libavl-1.4.0.tgz                        libbind-9.2.2.tgz
  libbio-2.0.tgz                          libbonobo-2.2.3.tgz
  libbonoboui-2.2.4.tgz                   libcdaudio-0.99.6.tgz
  libdivxdecore-0.4.7.tgz                 libdnd-1.1.tgz
  libdnet-1.7.tgz                         libdockapp-0.4.0.tgz
  libdsk-0.9.9.tgz                        libdvdcss-1.2.6.tgz
  libdvdplay-1.0.1.tgz                    libdvdread-0.9.4.tgz
  libexif-0.5.9.tgz                       libfmt-2.0.tgz
  libgcrypt-1.1.12.tgz                    libggi-2.0.2.tgz
  libghttp-1.0.9.tgz                      libgii-0.8.2.tgz
  libglade-0.17-gnome.tgz                 libglade-0.17.tgz
  libglade2-2.0.1.tgz                     libgnome-2.2.3.tgz
  libgnomecanvas-2.2.1.tgz                libgnomeui-2.2.2.tgz
  libgphoto-2.1.1.tgz                     libgtkhtml-2.2.4.tgz
  libgtop-1.0.13p1-gnome.tgz              libgtop-1.0.13p1.tgz
  libgtop2-2.0.2.tgz                      libiconv-1.8.tgz
  libicq2000-0.3.2.tgz                    libident-0.22.tgz
  libio-0.1.tgz                           libmcrypt-2.5.5.tgz
  libmikmod-3.1.10p3-esd.tgz              libmikmod-3.1.10p3.tgz
  libmng-1.0.5.tgz                        libmpeg2-20030612p0.tgz
  libnet-1.0.2a.tgz                       libnids-1.16.tgz
  libogg-1.0.tgz                          libproplist-0.10.1.tgz
  libregexp9-2.0.tgz                      librep-0.16.2.tgz
  libretto-config-1.0b5.tgz               librsvg-2.2.5.tgz
  libshout-2.0.tgz                        libsidplay-1.36.57.tgz
  libsigc++-1.0.4.tgz                     libslang-1.4.9.tgz
  libsndfile-1.0.4.tgz                    libspectrum-0.1.0.tgz
  libst-1.4.tgz                           libstdc++-3.2.3.tgz
  libtasn1-0.2.4.tgz                      libtool-1.3.5p3.tgz
  libungif-4.1.0b1.tgz                    libunicode-0.4.tgz
  libusb-0.1.7.tgz                        libuta-0.3.40.tgz
  libutf-2.0.tgz                          libutf8-0.7.3.tgz
  libvorbis-1.0.tgz                       libwmf-0.2.6.tgz
  libwnck-2.2.2.tgz                       libworkman-1.4.tgz
  libxml-2.5.10.tgz                       libxml1-1.8.17.tgz
  libxslt-1.0.31.tgz                      libzvt-2.0.1.tgz
  life-1.0.tgz                            linc-1.0.3.tgz
  lincity-1.11.tgz                        lincvs-0.4.90.tgz
  linkchecker-1.6.4.tgz                   links+-2.1pre11-no_x11.tgz
  links+-2.1pre11.tgz                     links-0.98.tgz
  linleech-2.2.1.tgz                      linuxdoc-1.1.tgz
  lmbench-1.1.tgz                         login_ldap-3.3.tgz
  logjam-4.0.1.tgz                        logsentry-1.1.1p1.tgz
  logsurfer-1.5b.tgz                      lopster-1.2.0p1.tgz
  lq-sp-1.3.4.9.tgz                       lrzsz-0.12.20.tgz
  lua-4.0.tgz                             lupe-0.08.tgz
  lxnb-0.4.tgz                            lxsplit-1.0pre.tgz
  lyx-1.2.3.tgz                           lzo-1.08.tgz
  lzop-1.01.tgz                           m4-1.4.tgz
  mac-robber-1.00.tgz                     mad-0.14.2b.tgz
  magicpoint-1.09ap1.tgz                  mailcrypt-3.5.7-emacs-gnupg.tgz
  maildrop-1.5.3.tgz                      mailman-2.1.2p0-postfix.tgz
  mailman-2.1.2p0.tgz                     mailutil-uw-2002.338-plaintext.tgz
  mailutil-uw-2002.338.tgz                makeself-1.5.5.tgz
  malsync-2.0.6.tgz                       man2web-0.88.tgz
  maradns-1.0.18.tgz                      maradns-1.1.16.tgz
  mason-book-1.0.tgz                      mastergear-1.4.tgz
  mawk-1.3.3.tgz                          maxima-5.9.0.tgz
  mboxgrep-0.7.8.tgz                      mbrowse-0.3.1.tgz
  mcl-03_185.tgz                          mcrypt-2.6.3.tgz
  mcsim-4.2.0.tgz                         mencal-2.2.tgz
  mergemaster-1.46p0.tgz                  metaauto-0.1.tgz
  metacity-2.4.55.tgz                     metamail-2.7.tgz
  mgdiff-1.0.tgz                          mhash-0.8.17.tgz
  mhonarc-2.6.3.tgz                       mico-2.3.6.tgz
  micq-0.4.10.3.tgz                       migrationtools-44.tgz
  mindterm-2.1.tgz                        mini_sendmail-1.3.2.tgz
  mini_sendmail-chroot-1.3.2.tgz          minicom-2.00.0p1.tgz
  mirror-2.9.tgz                          mixer.app-1.8.0.tgz
  mk-2.0.tgz                              mldonkey-2.5.3p0.tgz
  mm-1.3.0.tgz                            mmv-1.01b.tgz
  mod_auth_ldap-1.6.0.tgz                 mod_auth_mysql-3.2.tgz
  mod_auth_radius-1.5.2.tgz               mod_dav-1.0.3.tgz
  mod_frontpage-1.6.2.tgz                 mod_geoip-1.2.0.tgz
  mod_gzip-1.3.26.1a.tgz                  mod_layout-3.2.tgz
  mod_log_sql-1.18.tgz                    mod_mp3-0.39-mysql.tgz
  mod_mp3-0.39.tgz                        mod_perl-1.27.tgz
  mod_random-1.4.tgz                      mod_text2html-1.0.tgz
  modlogan-0.8.7.tgz                      monit-3.2.tgz
  moon-buggy-0.5.1.tgz                    moonlander-1.0-no_sound.tgz
  moonlander-1.0.tgz                      moria-5.5.2.tgz
  most-4.9.2.tgz                          mouseclock-1.0.tgz
  movemail-1.0.tgz                        mowitz-0.2.2.tgz
  mozilla-1.4.tgz                         mozilla-devel-1.4.tgz
  mozilla-firebird-0.6.1.tgz              mp3blaster-3.1.3.tgz
  mp3cddb-0.1.tgz                         mp3encode-1.10p1.tgz
  mp3info-0.8.4.tgz                       mpack-1.5p1.tgz
  mpeg_encode-1.5b.tgz                    mpeg_lib-1.3.1.tgz
  mpeg_play-2.4.tgz                       mpegaudio-3.9.tgz
  mpg123-0.59rp1-esd.tgz                  mpg123-0.59rp1.tgz
  mpg321-0.2.10.tgz                       mplayer-0.90p1-no_x11.tgz
  mplayer-0.90p1-sdl-faad.tgz             mplayer-0.90p1.tgz
  mplayer-fontmaker-0.90.tgz              mplex-1.1.tgz
  mrtd-2.2.2a.tgz                         mrtg-2.9.12a.tgz
  mterm-0.4.2a.tgz                        mtools-3.9.9.20030718.tgz
  mtr-0.49-no_x11.tgz                     mtr-0.49.tgz
  mudix-4.3.tgz                           multitail-2.7.1.tgz
  mutella-0.4.3.tgz                       mutt-1.4.1i-compressed.tgz
  mutt-1.4.1i.tgz                         mutt-1.5.4i-compressed.tgz
  mutt-1.5.4i.tgz                         mxconns-3.1.4.tgz
  mycalendar-2.5.tgz                      mysql++-1.7.9.tgz
  mysql++-docs-1.7.9.tgz                  mysql-client-3.23.57.tgz
  mysql-server-3.23.57p1.tgz              mysql-tests-3.23.57.tgz
  mysql2pgsql-20010320.tgz                mysqlcc-0.9.2.tgz
  mysqlgui-1.7.5.tgz                      nag-1.1.tgz
  nail-10.5.tgz                           nam-1.0a8.tgz
  named-xfer-8.4.1.tgz                    nano-1.2.2-slang.tgz
  nano-1.2.2.tgz                          nap-1.5.1p1.tgz
  nasm-0.98.35.tgz                        nautilus-2.2.4.tgz
  nbaudit-1.0.tgz                         nbtscan-1.5.tgz
  ncftp-3.1.5p0.tgz                       ndiff-0.04.tgz
  neXtaw-0.14.0.tgz                       nedit-5.3rc1.tgz
  nemesis-1.32.tgz                        neon-0.24.0.tgz
  nessus-1.2.7-no_x11.tgz                 nessus-1.2.7.tgz
  netatalk-1.6.3.tgz                      netcdf-3.5b3.tgz
  nethack-3.4.1-no_x11.tgz                nethack-3.4.1-qt.tgz
  nethack-3.4.1.tgz                       netpbm-9.24p1.tgz
  netperf-2.2pl3.tgz                      netpipe-2.4.tgz
  netpipes-4.2-export.tgz                 netris-0.52.tgz
  netsed-0.01c.tgz                        netstrain-3.0.tgz
  newsfetch-1.21.tgz                      newvox-1.0.tgz
  nfsshell-1.0.tgz                        nmap-3.00-no_x11.tgz
  nmap-3.00.tgz                           nmh-1.0.4p1.tgz
  no-ip-2.0.12.tgz                        normalize-0.7.4.tgz
  ns-2.1b6.tgz                            nscache-0.6.tgz
  nsd-1.2.2.tgz                           nslint-2.0.2-static.tgz
  nslint-2.0.2.tgz                        nsping-0.8.tgz
  nspmod-0.1.tgz                          nte-1.7.0.tgz
  ntl-5.3.1.tgz                           ntop-1.1.tgz
  ntp-4.1.1c.tgz                          ntp-4.1.74.tgz
  ntp-doc-4.1.1c.tgz                      ntp-doc-4.1.74.tgz
  nut-1.2.1.tgz                           nut-cgi-1.2.1.tgz
  nvi-m17n-1.79.19991117-canna.tgz        nvi-m17n-1.79.19991117.tgz
  nylon-1.2.tgz                           oaf-0.6.10.tgz
  ocaml-3.06.tgz                          octave-2.0.16.tgz
  ogle-0.9.1.tgz                          ogle_gui-0.9.1.tgz
  oidentd-2.0.7.tgz                       oilwar-1.2.1p0.tgz
  oinkmaster-0.7.tgz                      okle-0.3.tgz
  olvwm-4.2.tgz                           omega-0.90.4.tgz
  openbox-2.2.3.tgz                       opencdk-0.4.5.tgz
  opencm-0.1.2alpha5pl2-nogc.tgz          opencm-docs-0.1.2alpha5pl2.tgz
  openjade-1.3.tgz                        openldap-client-2.0.27.tgz
  openldap-server-2.0.27.tgz              openmotif-2.1.30.5.tgz
  openmotif-debuglibs-2.1.30.5.tgz        openmotif-demos-2.1.30.5.tgz
  opennap-0.44p0.tgz                      openwebmail-2.10.tgz
  oproute-0.7p1.tgz                       otcl-1.0a7.tgz
  outguess-0.2.tgz                        p0f-1.8.3.tgz
  p5-AI-NeuralNet-BackProp-0.89.tgz       p5-AI-NeuralNet-Mesh-0.44.tgz
  p5-AI-Perceptron-0.01.tgz               p5-Algorithm-Diff-1.15.tgz
  p5-Algorithm-MDiff-0.94.tgz             p5-Algorithm-MarkovChain-0.03.tgz
  p5-Algorithm-Permute-0.04.tgz           p5-Apache-ASP-2.51.tgz
  p5-Apache-MP3-3.04.tgz                  p5-ApacheDBI-0.88.tgz
  p5-App-Info-0.23.tgz                    p5-AppConfig-1.52.tgz
  p5-Archive-Tar-1.03.tgz                 p5-Archive-Zip-1.05.tgz
  p5-AsciiDB-TagFile-1.06.tgz             p5-Audio-CD-0.04.tgz
  p5-Authen-Radius-0.05.tgz               p5-B-Graph-0.51.tgz
  p5-BSD-Resource-1.22.tgz                p5-Bit-Vector-6.3.tgz
  p5-Blatte-0.9.4.tgz                     p5-Blatte-HTML-0.9.tgz
  p5-C-Scan-0.74.tgz                      p5-CDDB-1.08.tgz
  p5-CDDB_get-2.11.tgz                    p5-CGI-Deurl-1.08.tgz
  p5-CGI-SpeedyCGI-2.21.tgz               p5-CGI-XMLApplication-1.1.1.tgz
  p5-Cache-Cache-1.02.tgz                 p5-Carp-Datum-0.1.3.tgz
  p5-Chatbot-Eliza-1.04.tgz               p5-Class-Container-0.10.tgz
  p5-Class-Data-Inheritable-0.02.tgz      p5-Class-Date-1.1.6.tgz
  p5-Class-Loader-2.02.tgz                p5-Class-MethodMaker-1.10.tgz
  p5-Compress-LZO-1.08.tgz                p5-Compress-Zlib-1.22.tgz
  p5-Config-IniFiles-2.27.tgz             p5-Convert-ASN1-0.17.tgz
  p5-Convert-BER-1.3101.tgz               p5-Convert-TNEF-0.17.tgz
  p5-Convert-UUlib-0.31.tgz               p5-Crypt-Blowfish-2.09.tgz
  p5-Crypt-CBC-2.08.tgz                   p5-Crypt-DES-2.03.tgz
  p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-DSA-0.10.tgz           p5-Crypt-RC4-2.02.tgz
  p5-Crypt-Rijndael-0.05.tgz              p5-Crypt-SSLeay-0.45.tgz
  p5-Crypt-TripleDES-0.24.tgz             p5-Crypt-Twofish-2.12.tgz
  p5-Curses-1.06.tgz                      p5-Curses-UI-0.74.tgz
  p5-CursesWidgets-1.997.tgz              p5-DBD-CSV-0.2002.tgz
  p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql-1.22.19-dbimon.tgz    p5-DBD-Msql-Mysql-1.22.19.tgz
  p5-DBD-Pg-1.01.tgz                      p5-DBD-Sybase-1.00.tgz
  p5-DBD-mysqlPP-0.04.tgz                 p5-DBI-1.37.tgz
  p5-DBIx-XHTML_Table-1.22.tgz            p5-Data-Flow-0.05.tgz
  p5-Data-ShowTable-3.3.tgz               p5-Date-Calc-5.3.tgz
  p5-Date-Handler-1.0.tgz                 p5-DateManip-5.40.tgz
  p5-Devel-SmallProf-0.9.tgz              p5-Devel-StackTrace-1.03.tgz
  p5-Digest-HMAC-1.01.tgz                 p5-Digest-Nilsimsa-0.06.tgz
  p5-Digest-SHA1-2.04.tgz                 p5-Error-0.15.tgz
  p5-Exception-Class-1.12.tgz             p5-Expect-1.15.tgz
  p5-File-ReadBackwards-0.99.tgz          p5-File-Tail-0.98.tgz
  p5-Filesys-DiskSpace-0.05.tgz           p5-Finance-Quote-1.07.tgz
  p5-Finance-QuoteHist-0.31.tgz           p5-Font-AFM-1.18.tgz
  p5-Font-TTF-0.34.tgz                    p5-FreezeThaw-0.43.tgz
  p5-GD-1.41p1.tgz                        p5-GD-Barcode-1.13.tgz
  p5-GD-Graph-1.35.tgz                    p5-GD-Graph3d-0.61.tgz
  p5-GD-TextUtil-0.83.tgz                 p5-Gateway-0.42.tgz
  p5-Getargs-Long-0.1.3.tgz               p5-GnuPG-0.09.tgz
  p5-GnuPG-Interface-0.31.tgz             p5-Graphics-ColorNames-0.31.tgz
  p5-Gtk-0.7008-gtkglarea.tgz             p5-Gtk-0.7008.tgz
  p5-HTML-Base-0.6.tgz                    p5-HTML-CGIChecker-0.90.tgz
  p5-HTML-Embperl-1.3.3.tgz               p5-HTML-Format-1.23.tgz
  p5-HTML-FromText-1.005.tgz              p5-HTML-Mason-1.19.tgz
  p5-HTML-Parser-3.28.tgz                 p5-HTML-Stream-1.54.tgz
  p5-HTML-Table-1.18a.tgz                 p5-HTML-TableExtract-1.08.tgz
  p5-HTML-Tagset-3.03.tgz                 p5-HTML-Template-2.6.tgz
  p5-HTML-Template-Expr-0.04.tgz          p5-HTML-Tree-3.17.tgz
  p5-HTTP-GHTTP-1.07.tgz                  p5-HTTPD-Log-Filter-1.07.tgz
  p5-I18N-Charset-1.24.tgz                p5-IO-Interface-0.97.tgz
  p5-IO-Socket-Multicast-0.25.tgz         p5-IO-Socket-SSL-0.91.tgz
  p5-IO-String-1.01.tgz                   p5-IO-Tty-1.02.tgz
  p5-IO-Zlib-1.01.tgz                     p5-IO-stringy-2.108.tgz
  p5-IPC-ShareLite-0.09.tgz               p5-Image-Info-1.11.tgz
  p5-Image-Size-2.991.tgz                 p5-Imager-0.39.tgz
  p5-Jcode-0.83.tgz                       p5-Libxml-0.07.tgz
  p5-Locale-PGetText-0.16.tgz             p5-Log-Agent-0.304.tgz
  p5-MD5-1.7.tgz                          p5-MIME-Lite-3.01.tgz
  p5-MIME-Types-1.005.tgz                 p5-MIME-tools-5.411a.tgz
  p5-MLDBM-2.01.tgz                       p5-MLDBM-Sync-0.30.tgz
  p5-MP3-ID3v1Tag-1.11.tgz                p5-MP3-Info-1.02.tgz
  p5-Mail-Alias-1.12.tgz                  p5-Mail-Audit-2.1.tgz
  p5-Mail-Box-2.018.tgz                   p5-Mail-IMAPClient-2.2.7.tgz
  p5-Mail-POP3Client-2.9.tgz              p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-2.55p2.tgz
  p5-Mail-Tools-1.15.tgz                  p5-Math-FFT-0.25.tgz
  p5-Math-GMP-2.03.tgz                    p5-Mon-0.11.tgz
  p5-Net-DNS-0.38.tgz                     p5-Net-DNS-SEC-0.08.tgz
  p5-Net-Daemon-0.37.tgz                  p5-Net-IP-1.15.tgz
  p5-Net-IPv4Addr-0.10.tgz                p5-Net-IRC-0.73.tgz
  p5-Net-MySQL-0.08.tgz                   p5-Net-ParseWhois-0.62.tgz
  p5-Net-Pcap-0.04.tgz                    p5-Net-Ping-External-0.06.tgz
  p5-Net-RawIP-0.09d.tgz                  p5-Net-SNMP-4.0.3.tgz
  p5-Net-SSLeay-1.23.tgz                  p5-Net-Server-0.85.tgz
  p5-Net-Telnet-3.03.tgz                  p5-Net-Telnet-Cisco-1.10.tgz
  p5-Net-Traceroute-1.05.tgz              p5-Net-Whois-1.9.tgz
  p5-Net-Whois-Raw-0.23.tgz               p5-News-Article-1.13.tgz
  p5-News-Newsrc-1.08.tgz                 p5-Number-Format-1.45.tgz
  p5-Object-Realize-0.10.tgz              p5-PGP-Sign-0.17-pgp.tgz
  p5-PGP-Sign-0.17-pgp5.tgz               p5-PGP-Sign-0.17.tgz
  p5-Palm-1.3.0.tgz                       p5-Parallel-ForkManager-0.7.5.tgz
  p5-Params-Validate-0.58.tgz             p5-Parse-RecDescent-1.94.tgz
  p5-PerlMagick-5.2.9.tgz                 p5-PlRPC-0.2017.tgz
  p5-Pod-Escapes-1.03.tgz                 p5-Pod-POM-0.15.tgz
  p5-Pod-Simple-0.96.tgz                  p5-Proc-ProcessTable-0.38.tgz
  p5-Quota-1.4.8.tgz                      p5-SMTP-Server-1.1.tgz
  p5-SNMP_Session-0.94.tgz                p5-SOAP-Lite-0.55.tgz
  p5-SQL-Statement-0.1020.tgz             p5-Scalar-List-Utils-1.11.tgz
  p5-Set-IntSpan-1.07.tgz                 p5-Set-Scalar-1.17.tgz
  p5-String-Approx-3.20.tgz               p5-String-CRC32-1.2.tgz
  p5-String-Random-0.198.tgz              p5-String-Scanf-2.0.tgz
  p5-String-ShellQuote-1.00.tgz           p5-String-Similarity-0.02.tgz
  p5-Term-ReadKey-2.21.tgz                p5-Term-ReadLine-Gnu-1.14.tgz
  p5-Term-Screen-1.02.tgz                 p5-Term-ScreenColor-1.09.tgz
  p5-Text-Autoformat-1.12.tgz             p5-Text-CSV_XS-0.23.tgz
  p5-Text-Iconv-1.2.tgz                   p5-Text-PDF-0.25.tgz
  p5-Text-Reform-1.11.tgz                 p5-Text-Template-1.43.tgz
  p5-Text-Tmpl-0.28.tgz                   p5-Text-Unidecode-0.04.tgz
  p5-Tie-DBI-0.91.tgz                     p5-Time-Period-1.20.tgz
  p5-Time-Piece-1.07.tgz                  p5-Time-TimeDate-1.14.tgz
  p5-Tk-800.024.tgz                       p5-Tk-demo-800.024.tgz
  p5-URI-1.22.tgz                         p5-Unicode-Map-0.112.tgz
  p5-Unicode-Map8-0.12.tgz                p5-Unicode-MapUTF8-1.09.tgz
  p5-Unicode-String-2.07.tgz              p5-Unix-Syslog-0.97.tgz
  p5-WML-Card-0.02.tgz                    p5-XML-Checker-0.13.tgz
  p5-XML-DOM-1.42.tgz                     p5-XML-LibXML-1.54.tgz
  p5-XML-LibXML-Common-0.13.tgz           p5-XML-LibXSLT-1.50.tgz
  p5-XML-NamespaceSupport-1.08.tgz        p5-XML-Parser-2.31.tgz
  p5-XML-RSS-0.97.tgz                     p5-XML-RegExp-0.03.tgz
  p5-XML-SAX-0.12.tgz                     p5-XML-Sablotron-0.98.tgz
  p5-XML-Simple-2.08.tgz                  p5-XML-Writer-0.4.tgz
  p5-XML-XPath-1.13.tgz                   p5-XML-XSLT-0.32.tgz
  p5-ldap-0.26.tgz                        p5-libapreq-1.0.tgz
  p5-libvorbis-0.04.tgz                   p5-libwww-5.69.tgz
  p5-pgsql-1.9.0.tgz                      p5-sdf-2.001.tgz
  p5-sybperl-2.15.tgz                     palm-bookmarks-0.2.tgz
  palmpower-1.0.2.tgz                     pan-0.14.0.96.tgz
  pango-1.2.3.tgz                         par-1.52.tgz
  paragui-0.7.2.tgz                       parse-1.0.tgz
  pathological-1.1.3.tgz                  pavuk-0.9pl28a-no_x11.tgz
  pavuk-0.9pl28a.tgz                      pcapmerge-1.0.tgz
  pccts-1.33r33.tgz                       pchar-1.4p1.tgz
  pcre-3.9.tgz                            pcsc-lite-1.0.1.tgz
  pdflib-4.0.3.tgz                        pdmenu-1.2.69.tgz
  pdnsd-1.1.7ap0.tgz                      pear-Benchmark-1.2.1.tgz
  pear-Config-1.6.tgz                     pear-Date-1.3.tgz
  pear-HTML-Common-1.2.tgz                pear-Log-1.6.5.tgz
  pear-Mail-Mime-1.2.1.tgz                pear-PHPUnit-0.6.1.tgz
  pear-XML-RSS-0.9.2.tgz                  pear-XML-Tree-1.1.tgz
  pekwm-0.1.1.tgz                         pen-0.10.1.tgz
  perltidy-20010328.tgz                   pfflowd-0.3.tgz
  pflogsumm-1.0.7.tgz                     pfm-1.92.2.tgz
  pfstat-1.6.tgz                          pftop-0.4.tgz
  pgp-2.6.3.tgz                           pgp-5.0i.tgz
  pgpdump-0.18.tgz                        pgpsendmail-1.4.5.tgz
  phoon-20020326.tgz                      php4-bz2-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-core-4.3.3.tgz                     php4-curl-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-dba-4.3.3.tgz                      php4-dbase-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-dbx-4.3.3.tgz                      php4-domxml-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-extensions-4.3.3.tgz               php4-filepro-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-gd-4.3.3.tgz                       php4-gmp-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-imap-4.3.3.tgz                     php4-ldap-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-mcrypt-4.3.3.tgz                   php4-mhash-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-mysql-4.3.3.tgz                    php4-ncurses-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-odbc-4.3.3.tgz                     php4-pdf-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-pear-4.3.3.tgz                     php4-pgsql-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-pspell-4.3.3.tgz                   php4-shmop-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-snmp-4.3.3.tgz                     php4-sybase_ct-4.3.3.tgz
  php4-xslt-4.3.3.tgz                     pi-address-0.4.0.tgz
  pico-4.6.tgz                            piewm-1.03.tgz
  pilot-2.0.tgz                           pilot-link-0.9.5p1.tgz
  pilrc-2.8.5-no_x11.tgz                  pilrc-2.8.5.tgz
  pine-4.56p1.tgz                         pinfo-0.6.7.tgz
  pkgconfig-0.14.0p1.tgz                  pktstat-1.7.2q.tgz
  plan-1.6.1p1.tgz                        plone-1.0.4.tgz
  plor-0.3.2.tgz                          plushs-1.2.tgz
  pm3-1.1.15.tgz                          png-1.2.5p1.tgz
  png2ico-20021208.tgz                    pngcrush-1.5.8.tgz
  poink-1.6.tgz                           pop3gwd-1.2.tgz
  popclient-3.0b6.tgz                     poppy-4.01.tgz
  popt-1.7.tgz                            poptop-1.1.4.b4.tgz
  pork-0.99.1p0.tgz                       pornview-0.2.0pre1.tgz
  portscanner-1.2.tgz                     portsentry-1.1.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13-20030706-ldap.tgz        postfix-2.0.13-20030706-mysql.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13-20030706-pcre.tgz        postfix-2.0.13-20030706-sasl2.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13-20030706.tgz             postfix-2.0.13p0-ldap.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13p0-mysql.tgz              postfix-2.0.13p0-pcre.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13p0-sasl2.tgz              postfix-2.0.13p0.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13p0.tls0.8.14-pcre-sasl2-tls.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13p0.tls0.8.14-sasl2-tls.tgz
  postfix-2.0.13p0.tls0.8.14-tls.tgz      postgresql-7.3.2.tgz
  postgresql-clients-7.3.2.tgz            postgresql-docs-7.3.2.tgz
  povray-3.1g-no_x11.tgz                  povray-3.1g.tgz
  ppgen-1.0.tgz                           ppmtoTbmp-1.1.tgz
  ppower4-0.9.4p0.tgz                     pptp-1.1.0.tgz
  prboom-2.2.3.tgz                        prepop-0.1b7.tgz
  privoxy-3.0.2p0.tgz                     procmail-3.22.tgz
  proctools-0.3.tgz                       prosper-1.00.4p1.tgz
  proxy-suite-1.9.tgz                     pscal-1.15.tgz
  pscyr-0.4c_patch2.tgz                   pstree-2.17p1.tgz
  psutils-1.17-a4.tgz                     pth-1.4.1.tgz
  pure-ftpd-1.0.16a-ldap.tgz              pure-ftpd-1.0.16a-mysql.tgz
  pure-ftpd-1.0.16a-postgresql.tgz        pure-ftpd-1.0.16a.tgz
  pwm-20030528.tgz                        py-Chart-1.18.tgz
  py-Checker-0.8.11.tgz                   py-Gtk-1.4.2-gnome.tgz
  py-Gtk-1.4.2.tgz                        py-HappyDoc-2.1.tgz
  py-IP-0.41.tgz                          py-Imaging-1.1.3.tgz
  py-Imaging-examples-1.1.3.tgz           py-Numeric-22.0.tgz
  py-Rijndael-1.1.tgz                     py-cddb-1.3.tgz
  py-cryptkit-0.9.tgz                     py-curl-7.9.8.4.tgz
  py-dns-2.3.0.tgz                        py-gnupg-0.3.2.tgz
  py-libpcap-0.2.tgz                      py-mxDateTime-2.0.3.tgz
  py-mysql-0.9.2.tgz                      py-optik-1.3.tgz
  py-psycopg-1.1.4-zope.tgz               py-psycopg-1.1.4.tgz
  py-sslwrapper-0.6.1.tgz                 py-unit-1.4.1-no_x11.tgz
  py-unit-1.4.1.tgz                       py-xml-0.7.1.tgz
  py-xmms-1.06.tgz                        py-zhCodecs-1.2.0.tgz
  pygame-1.5.6.tgz                        python-2.1.3p1.tgz
  python-2.2.1p1.tgz                      python-expat-2.1.3p1.tgz
  python-expat-2.2.1p1.tgz                python-mpz-2.1.3p1.tgz
  python-mpz-2.2.1p1.tgz                  python-tests-2.1.3p1.tgz
  python-tests-2.2.1p1.tgz                python-tkinter-2.1.3p1.tgz
  python-tkinter-2.2.1p1.tgz              python-tools-2.1.3p1.tgz
  python-tools-2.2.1p1.tgz                qcad-1.5.4.tgz
  qhacc-0.6.1a.tgz                        qiv-1.8.tgz
  qlwm-1.7.tgz                            qstat-2.4e.tgz
  qt-1.45.tgz                             qt-designer-2.3.2p0.tgz
  qt-examples-1.45.tgz                    qt-html-1.45.tgz
  qt2-3.2.tgz                             qt2-examples-3.2.tgz
  qt2-html-3.2.tgz                        qt3-1.2.tgz
  qt3-base-1.2.tgz                        qt3-examples-1.2-mt.tgz
  qt3-html-1.2.tgz                        qt3-mt-1.2.tgz
  qt3-mysql-1.2-mt.tgz                    qt3-mysql-1.2.tgz
  qt3-postgresql-1.2-mt.tgz               qt3-postgresql-1.2.tgz
  quake-20000101-ggi.tgz                  quake-20000101-sdl.tgz
  quake-20000101.tgz                      quakeworld-server-20000101.tgz
  quanta-3.1.3.tgz                        queso-980922.tgz
  quirc-0.9.83.tgz                        qvwm-1.1.8-esound-imlib.tgz
  qvwm-1.1.8-esound.tgz                   qvwm-1.1.8-imlib.tgz
  qvwm-1.1.8.tgz                          r5rs-19980421.tgz
  radiusd-cistron-1.6.6p1.tgz             radiusd-lucent-2.1p6.tgz
  radiusniff-0.2.tgz                      radiusreport-0.3b6.tgz
  randread-0.2.tgz                        rat-3.0.33.tgz
  ratpoison-1.2.2.tgz                     rats-2.1.tgz
  razor-agents-2.34.tgz                   rc-1.6-editline.tgz
  rc-1.6-readline.tgz                     rc-1.6.tgz
  rclock-2.6.4.tgz                        rdesktop-1.2.0.tgz
  rdp-1.0.tgz                             recode-3.6p1.tgz
  redhat_base-8.0p1.tgz                   redhat_motif-2.1.30.tgz
  relate-2.0.tgz                          relaydb-1.3.tgz
  remind-3.0.22.tgz                       rep-gtk-0.15.tgz
  reportmagic-2.13p1.tgz                  rio500-0.7.tgz
  rman-3.1.tgz                            rocksndiamonds-3.0.0.tgz
  root-tail-0.2.tgz                       rox-filer-2.0.1.tgz
  roxirc-2.0.tgz                          rplay-3.3.2.tgz
  rpm-3.0.6p1.tgz                         rpm2cpio-1.2.tgz
  rrdtool-1.0.40-tcl.tgz                  rrdtool-1.0.40.tgz
  rsync-2.5.6.tgz                         rtty-4.0.tgz
  ruby-1.6.8.tgz                          ruby-gdk-imlib-0.31.tgz
  ruby-gdk-pixbuf-0.31.tgz                ruby-gtk-0.31.tgz
  ruby-ncurses-0.6.tgz                    ruby-pcap-0.6.tgz
  rxp-1.2.3.tgz                           rxvt-2.6.4.tgz
  s10sh-0.2.0.tgz                         sablotron-0.98.tgz
  safecat-1.11.tgz                        sam-4.3.19980506.tgz
  samba-2.2.8a.tgz                        sarien-0.7.0.tgz
  sash-3.6.tgz                            sattrack-3.1.6.tgz
  sawfish-0.36.tgz                        sc-7.15p1.tgz
  scanlogd-2.2p0.tgz                      scanssh-1.6b.tgz
  scintilla-1.54.tgz                      scite-1.54.tgz
  scli-0.2.12.tgz                         scm-5d3-no_x11.tgz
  scm-5d3.tgz                             scmxx-0.6.3.8.tgz
  screen-3.9.15-static.tgz                screen-3.9.15.tgz
  scrollkeeper-0.3.12.tgz                 scsh-0.6.2.tgz
  scummvm-0.5.1.tgz                       sdd-1.31.tgz
  sdl-1.2.5-esd.tgz                       sdl-1.2.5-sun.tgz
  sdl-gfx-2.0.8.tgz                       sdl-image-1.2.3.tgz
  sdl-mixer-1.2.5p2.tgz                   sdl-net-1.2.5.tgz
  sdl-ttf-2.0.6.tgz                       sdlmm-0.1.8.tgz
  sdlroids-1.3.4.tgz                      sdlzombies-1.0.0.tgz
  sdr-2.7e.tgz                            ser-0.8.10.tgz
  setquota-0.1.tgz                        seyon-2.14b.tgz
  sfio-2002.tgz                           sgmlformat-1.7.tgz
  sh-utils-2.0.tgz                        shared-mime-info-0.11.tgz
  sharity-light-1.2.tgz                   sharutils-4.2.1.tgz
  shash-0.2.4-static.tgz                  shash-0.2.4.tgz
  shorten-3.5.1.tgz                       shtool-1.6.1.tgz
  siag-3.5.6.tgz                          sidplay-1.0.9.tgz
  silc-client-0.9.12.1.tgz                silc-server-0.9.13.1p0.tgz
  simh-3.0-1.tgz                          sing-1.1p1.tgz
  siphon-0.666.tgz                        sipsak-0.7.7.tgz
  sirc-2.211.tgz                          skill-4.1p2.tgz
  slash-3.2.2-e8-no_x11.tgz               slash-3.2.2-e8.tgz
  slash-em-3.3.1.6e4f8-no_x11.tgz         slash-em-3.3.1.6e4f8.tgz
  sleuthkit-1.61.tgz                      slib-2c9.tgz
  sliderule-1.0.tgz                       slirp-1.0cp1.tgz
  slrn-0.9.7.4.tgz                        slurpie-2.0b.tgz
  sma-1.3.2.tgz                           smbsniff-0.0.1b.tgz
  smlnj-110.0.7.tgz                       smokeping-1.16.tgz
  smpeg-0.4.4.tgz                         smtpclient-1.0.0p0.tgz
  smtpscan-0.5.tgz                        smurflog-2.1.tgz
  snes9x-1.37c.tgz                        sng-1.0.1.tgz
  sniffit-0.3.7b.tgz                      snit-0.7.tgz
  snort-2.0.0p1.tgz                       socket-1.1.tgz
  solid-pop3d-0.15.tgz                    solid-pop3d-0.15p1-apop.tgz
  soundtracker-0.6.6-esd.tgz              soundtracker-0.6.6-gnome-esd.tgz
  soundtracker-0.6.6.tgz                  soup-0.7.11.tgz
  source-highlight-1.7.tgz                sox-12.17.4-mp3-vorbis.tgz
  sox-12.17.4.tgz                         sp-1.3.4.tgz
  speak_freely-7.1.tgz                    spectemu-0.94.tgz
  speex-1.0.1.tgz                         speyes-1.2.0.tgz
  spice-3f5p1.tgz                         spider-1.1.tgz
  spiff-1.0.tgz                           splint-3.0.1.6.tgz
  splitvt-1.6.3.tgz                       sqlat-1.0.0.tgz
  sqsh-2.1.tgz                            squeak-3.0.tgz
  squid-2.5.STABLE3p4.tgz                 ssldump-0.9b3.tgz
  sslsniffer-1.21.tgz                     star-1.4.3-static.tgz
  star-1.4.3.tgz                          starlanes-1.2.2.tgz
  startup-notification-0.5.tgz            stat-1.3.tgz
  stegdetect-0.5.tgz                      stel-19960505.tgz
  stow-1.3.3.tgz                          streamripper-1.0.5.tgz
  stress-0.18.1.tgz                       strobe-1.06.tgz
  stunnel-4.04.tgz                        sunclock-3.50pre1.tgz
  surfraw-1.0.7.tgz                       swatch-3.0.1.tgz
  swfdec-0.2.2.tgz                        swig-1.3.11.tgz
  swig-examples-1.3.11.tgz                swisswatch-0.06.tgz
  sylpheed-0.9.4-gpgme.tgz                sylpheed-0.9.4.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-0.9.0-gpgme-pixbuf.tgz   sylpheed-claws-0.9.0-gpgme.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-0.9.0-pixbuf.tgz         sylpheed-claws-0.9.0.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-dillo-0.9.0.tgz          sylpheed-claws-imageviewer-0.9.0.tgz
  sylpheed-claws-spamassassin-0.9.0.tgz   sylpheed-claws-themes-0.9.0.tgz
  symon-2.60.tgz                          symon-mon-2.60.tgz
  symon-mux-2.60.tgz                      symon-web-2.60.tgz
  synaesthesia-2.1-esd.tgz                sysgen.tgz
  syslog-ng-1.4.17.tgz                    syslog-ng-1.5.24.tgz
  t1lib-5.0.0.tgz                         tacacs+-4.0.4ap0.tgz
  taxipilot-0.7.2.tgz                     tcl-8.0.5.tgz
  tcl-8.3.5.tgz                           tclcl-1.0b11.tgz
  tcllib-1.3.tgz                          tcpblast-1.1.tgz
  tcpcat-1.2.0.tgz                        tcpdpriv-1.1.10.tgz
  tcpflow-0.21.tgz                        tcplist-2.2.tgz
  tcpreen-1.2.2.tgz                       tcpreplay-1.0.1.tgz
  tcpshow-1.74.tgz                        tcpslice-1.1a3.tgz
  tcpstat-1.4.tgz                         tcptrace-6.2.0.tgz
  tcptraceroute-1.4p1.tgz                 tcs-19950325.tgz
  tcsh-6.12.00-static.tgz                 tcsh-6.12.00.tgz
  teTeX_base-2.0.2-no_x11.tgz             teTeX_base-2.0.2.tgz
  teTeX_texmf-2.0.2.tgz                   teapop-0.3.5.tgz
  ted-2.14.tgz                            teknap-1.3g.tgz
  tempest-1.0.5p1.tgz                     tempwatch-1.0.tgz
  tendra-20030803p1.tgz                   tentakel-0.3.1.tgz
  terminus-font-4.03.tgz                  texi2html-1.64.tgz
  textutils-2.0.tgz                       tgif-4.1.42.tgz
  thcrut-0.1.tgz                          thttpd-2.23b1.tgz
  tidy-4aug00.tgz                         tiff-3.5.7.tgz
  tiff2png-0.81c.tgz                      tightvnc-1.2.7-viewer.tgz
  tightvnc-1.2.7.tgz                      tin-1.6.1-nntp_only.tgz
  tin-1.6.1.tgz                           tintin-1.5.6.tgz
  tinyfugue-4.0s1p2.tgz                   tinyproxy-1.5.2.tgz
  tircproxy-0.4.5.tgz                     tk-8.0.5.tgz
  tk-8.3.5.tgz                            tkcron-2.12.tgz
  tkcvs-6.0.tgz                           tkinfo-2.5.tgz
  tkirc2.46.tgz                           tkman-2.1.tgz
  tkrat-2.0.3.tgz                         tmake-1.10.tgz
  tmda-0.76-no_x11.tgz                    tmda-0.76.tgz
  tnef-1.1.1.tgz                          toppler-0.96.tgz
  tosha-0.6.tgz                           totd-1.3.tgz
  towitoko-2.0.7.tgz                      tracker-5.3.tgz
  trafd-3.0.1.tgz                         trafshow-3.1.tgz
  trans-1.20.tgz                          transfig-3.2.4.tgz
  transproxy-1.4.tgz                      treewm-0.4.2.tgz
  trickle-1.06.tgz                        trn-4.0.76.tgz
  ttcp-1.12.tgz                           ttmkfdir-0.0.tgz
  ttygrin-0.4.8.tgz                       ttyrec-1.0.6.tgz
  turba-1.2.tgz                           tutris-1.0.0.tgz
  tvtwm-0pl11.tgz                         type1inst-0.6.1.tgz
  uae-0.8.21.tgz                          ubench-0.32.tgz
  ubh-2.5.tgz                             ucd-snmp-4.2.6.tgz
  ucl-1.01.tgz                            ucpp-1.2.tgz
  ucspi-unix-0.34.tgz                     udptunnel-1.1.tgz
  uemacs-4.0.tgz                          umbrello-1.1.1.tgz
  unclutter-8.tgz                         unicon-10.0beta.tgz
  unison-2.9.1.tgz                        unrtf-0.18.1.tgz
  unzip-5.50p2.tgz                        urlview-0.9.tgz
  usbutil-0.5.tgz                         uucp-1.06.2.tgz
  validate-1.1.2.tgz                      varconf-0.5.4.tgz
  vat-4.0b2.tgz                           vcdimager-0.6.2.tgz
  vectoroids-1.1.0.tgz                    vgb-2.1.tgz
  vic-2.8ucl4.tgz                         vicq-0.4.1.tgz
  vid-1.0.1p1.tgz                         videod-1.2.tgz
  viewfax-2.3.tgz                         vim-6.2.68-gtk.tgz
  vim-6.2.68-no_x11.tgz                   vim-6.2f-gtk.tgz
  vim-6.2f-no_x11.tgz                     vim-lang-6.2.68-gtk.tgz
  vim-lang-6.2.68-no_x11.tgz              vim-lang-6.2f-gtk.tgz
  vim-lang-6.2f-no_x11.tgz                viz-1.1.1.tgz
  vlc-0.6.2p0.tgz                         vlorb-1.2.tgz
  vomit-0.2.tgz                           vorbis-tools-1.0.tgz
  vorbisgain-0.32.tgz                     vrfy-99.05.22.tgz
  vsftpd-1.2.0.tgz                        vte-0.10.29.tgz
  vtun-2.6.tgz                            w3mir-1.0.10.tgz
  w9wm-0.4.1.tgz                          waimea-0.4.0.tgz
  wampager-0.9.1.tgz                      wanderer-3.2.tgz
  waveplay-20010924.tgz                   wbd-1.0ucl4.tgz
  wdg-sgml-lib-1.1.1.tgz                  wdiff-0.5.tgz
  wdsetup-0.6b.tgz                        webalizer-2.01.10p1.tgz
  weblint-1.020.tgz                       wget-1.8.2.tgz
  whisker-2.1.tgz                         whowatch-1.4.tgz
  wide-dhcp-1.4.0.3.tgz                   wily-9libs-0.13.41.tgz
  windowmaker-0.80.2p1.tgz                windowmaker-extra-0.1.tgz
  windowmaker-lang-0.80.2.tgz             wine-990225.tgz
  wmapm-3.1.tgz                           wmbiff-0.2p.tgz
  wmbutton-0.4.tgz                        wmcalc-0.3.tgz
  wmcalclock-1.25.tgz                     wmclock-1.0.12.2.tgz
  wmcube-0.98.tgz                         wmcube-gdk-0.98p2.tgz
  wmdate-0.7.tgz                          wmfishtime-1.23.tgz
  wmglobe-1.3.tgz                         wmgrabimage-0.72.tgz
  wmicons-1.0.tgz                         wmifinfo-0.06.tgz
  wminfo-1.51.tgz                         wmitime-0.3.tgz
  wmix-3.0.tgz                            wmmail-0.64.tgz
  wmmand-1.0.tgz                          wmmenu-1.2-gdk_pixbuf.tgz
  wmmenu-1.2.tgz                          wmminichess-0.8.tgz
  wmmixer-1.0b1.tgz                       wmmon-1.0b2.tgz
  wmmoonclock-1.27.tgz                    wmmp3-0.12.tgz
  wmmultipop3-0.9.tgz                     wmnet-1.06p1.tgz
  wmnetload-1.3.tgz                       wmnetscapekiller-0.3.tgz
  wmphoto-0.3a.tgz                        wmpinboard-1.0.tgz
  wmpop3-0.5.6a.tgz                       wmspaceweather-1.04.tgz
  wmsun-1.03.tgz                          wmtheme-1.3.2.tgz
  wmthemeinstall-0.62.tgz                 wmtictactoe-1.1.1.tgz
  wmtime-1.0b2.tgz                        wmtimer-2.8.tgz
  wmtune-1.1cp1-zoltrix.tgz               wmtune-1.1cp1.tgz
  wmtz-0.7.tgz                            wmwave-0.4.tgz
  wmweather-1.31.tgz                      wmx-6.tgz
  workman-1.3a.tgz                        wsoundprefs-1.1.1.tgz
  wsoundserver-0.4.0-esd.tgz              wsoundserver-0.4.0.tgz
  wterm-6.2.9.tgz                         wv-0.7.2.tgz
  wwwcount-2.5.tgz                        wwwoffle-2.5e.tgz
  wxgtk-2.2.9.tgz                         wy60-2.0.8.tgz
  x2vnc-1.4.tgz                           x2x-1.27.tgz
  x48-0.4.0.tgz                           xanim-2.80.1p0.tgz
  xantfarm-1.16.tgz                       xarchie-2.0.10.tgz
  xasteroids-5.0.tgz                      xautolock-2.1.tgz
  xbatt-1.2.1.tgz                         xbattle-5.4.1.tgz
  xbill-2.0.tgz                           xbl-1.1.1.tgz
  xblast-2.6b.tgz                         xbmbrowser-5.1.tgz
  xboard-4.2.6.tgz                        xboing-2.4.tgz
  xbreaky-0.0.5.tgz                       xbubble-0.2.tgz
  xcb-2.4.tgz                             xcd-1.6.tgz
  xcdplayer-2.2.tgz                       xcdroast-0.98a14.tgz
  xcept-2.1.2p1.tgz                       xchat-1.8.11p1.tgz
  xchat2-2.0.4.tgz                        xco-1.3.tgz
  xcoloredit-1.2.tgz                      xcolors-1.3.tgz
  xcopilot-0.6.6.tgz                      xcubes-5.5.2.tgz
  xcursorgen-4.3.99.2.tgz                 xcyrillic-2.0.tgz
  xd-8087.tgz                             xdaliclock-2.18.tgz
  xdelta-1.1.1.tgz                        xdino-5.5.2.tgz
  xdmchoose-1.2.1.tgz                     xdtm-2.5.8.tgz
  xdu-3.0.tgz                             xearth-1.1.tgz
  xemacs-21.4.12-mule.tgz                 xemacs-21.4.12.tgz
  xemacs-sumo-21.20020919-mule.tgz        xemacs-sumo-21.20020919.tgz
  xengine-1.0.1.tgz                       xerces-2.4.0.tgz
  xevil-1.5.tgz                           xfce-3.8.18.tgz
  xfed-1.0.tgz                            xfedor-5.0.1.tgz
  xfig-3.2.4.tgz                          xfm-1.4.3.tgz
  xfmail-1.5.2p1-esd.tgz                  xfmail-1.5.2p1.tgz
  xforms-1.0.tgz                          xfstt-1.1.tgz
  xgas-1.0.tgz                            xglobe-0.5p2-no_map.tgz
  xglobe-0.5p2.tgz                        xgolgo-1.0.tgz
  xgrab-2.41.tgz                          xhippo-3.3.tgz
  xinvaders-2.0.tgz                       xinvest-2.6.tgz
  xjewel-1.6.tgz                          xjig-2.4.tgz
  xkbset-0.5.tgz                          xkbset-gui-0.5.tgz
  xkeycaps-2.46.tgz                       xkobo-1.11-harder.tgz
  xkobo-1.11.tgz                          xlbiff-3.0.tgz
  xless-1.7.tgz                           xlhtml-0.2.9.8.tgz
  xlife-5.3.tgz                           xloadimage-4.1.12.tgz
  xlogout-1.1.tgz                         xmahjongg-3.6.1.tgz
  xmake-1.05.tgz                          xmame+xmess-0.56.2-x11.tgz
  xmame-0.56.2-x11.tgz                    xmascot-2.6a.tgz
  xmbdfed-4.5.1.tgz                       xmcd-2.6p1.tgz
  xmedcon-0.5.2.tgz                       xmess-0.56.2-x11.tgz
  xmhtml-1.1.7.tgz                        xmine-1.0.3.tgz
  xminehunter-0.4.tgz                     xminesweep-3.0.tgz
  xmix-2.1.tgz                            xmj-1.0.tgz
  xml2rfc-1.17-no_x11.tgz                 xml2rfc-1.17.tgz
  xmlsec-1.0.1p1.tgz                      xmlsec-docs-1.0.1.tgz
  xmmix-1.2.2.tgz                         xmms-1.2.7.tgz
  xmms-bonk-0.12.tgz                      xmms-esd-1.2.7.tgz
  xmms-flac-1.1.0.tgz                     xmms-fmradio-1.5.tgz
  xmms-kj-0.95.tgz                        xmms-mikmod-1.2.7.tgz
  xmms-mp3-1.2.7.tgz                      xmms-shn-2.2.7.tgz
  xmms-sid-0.7.4.tgz                      xmms-smpeg-0.3.5.tgz
  xmms-vorbis-1.2.7.tgz                   xmms-xmp-2.0.4.tgz
  xmold-1.0.tgz                           xmp-2.0.4.tgz
  xmris-4.04.tgz                          xmysql-1.10.tgz
  xmysqladmin-1.0.tgz                     xnc-4.4.7.tgz
  xneko-4.4.tgz                           xonix-1.4.tgz
  xosview-1.8.0p1.tgz                     xpaint-2.6.2.tgz
  xpat2-1.04p1.tgz                        xpdf-2.02pl1.tgz
  xphoon-91.9.18.tgz                      xpilot-4.5.4.tgz
  xpostit-3.3.1.tgz                       xprobe-0.0.2.tgz
  xprompt-1.4.tgz                         xps-3.21.tgz
  xroach-4.4.tgz                          xruskb-1.15.3-motif.tgz
  xruskb-1.15.3.tgz                       xscavenger-1.4.3.tgz
  xscrabble-1.0.tgz                       xscreensaver-4.06-gtk2.tgz
  xscreensaver-4.06.tgz                   xskat-3.4.tgz
  xsnow-1.40.tgz                          xsol-2.1.1.tgz
  xsoldier-0.96p1.tgz                     xspread-3.1.1c.tgz
  xtacy-1.14.tgz                          xtar-1.4.tgz
  xtattr-1.0.tgz                          xteddy-2.0.1.tgz
  xtermset-0.5.2.tgz                      xtestpicture-1.2.tgz
  xtimer-0.8089.tgz                       xtoolwait-1.3.tgz
  xtraceroute-0.9.0.tgz                   xuvmstat-20010220.tgz
  xv-3.10a.tgz                            xview-clients-3.2.1.tgz
  xview-config-3.2.1.tgz                  xview-lib-3.2.1.tgz
  xvkbd-2.4.tgz                           xwelltris-1.0.1-no_sdl.tgz
  xwelltris-1.0.1.tgz                     xwit-3.4.tgz
  xworld-2.0.tgz                          xwpe-1.5.22a.tgz
  xwrits-2.21.tgz                         xxdiff-2.9.1p0.tgz
  xzoom-0.3.tgz                           yafc-1.0.tgz
  yelp-2.2.3.tgz                          yorick-1.5.08p1.tgz
  ysmv7-2.8.1.tgz                         ytalk-3.1.1-no_x11.tgz
  ytalk-3.1.1.tgz                         ytree-1.73.tgz
  zangband-2.6.2-no_x11.tgz               zangband-2.6.2.tgz
  zap-1.3.tgz                             zebedee-2.4.1.tgz
  zebra-0.93a-snmp.tgz                    zebra-0.93a.tgz
  zh-Wnn-4.2p0.tgz                        zh-Wnndict-4.2p0.tgz
  zh-bg5pdf-1.0.0.tgz                     zh-bg5ps-1.3.0.tgz
  zh-c2t-1.0.tgz                          zh-cless-290.tgz
  zh-crxvt-2.10.2.tgz                     zh-fonts-arphicttf-2.11.tgz
  zh-fonts-kc-1.05.tgz                    zh-fonts-taipei-1.01.tgz
  zh-hc-3.0.tgz                           zh-lunar-2.1.tgz
  zh-rxvt-big5-2.7.8.tgz                  zh-ttfm-0.9.3.tgz
  zh-xcin-2.3.04.tgz                      zh-xcin25-2.5.3.tgz
  zile-1.6.2.tgz                          zip-2.3.tgz
  zoo-2.10.1.tgz                          zoom-0.9.99beta3.tgz
  zope-2.6.1.tgz                          zope-cmf-1.3.1.tgz
  zope-fortune-0.5.2.tgz                  zope-fscounter-1.2.tgz
  zope-logger-1.0.3.tgz                   zope-zippy-1.0.tgz
  zope-zwiki-0.21.1.tgz                   zopebook-2.5.tgz
  zsh-4.1.1-static.tgz                    zsh-4.1.1.tgz
  zsh-4.1.1test2-static.tgz               zsh-4.1.1test2.tgz
  zsh-zftp-4.1.1.tgz                      zsh-zftp-4.1.1test2.tgz
  zsnes-1.36.tgz                          

These and many other packages are also available via ftp at
      ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.5/packages/
If you do not find a package you want on the CD, please go look at your
nearest FTP mirror site.

Select your architecture and download the tarballs of your choice.  For example
to install the emacs package for i386, execute:
 # mount /dev/cd0a /cdrom
 # pkg_add -v /cdrom/3.5/packages/i386/emacs-20.7.tgz
or alternatively install them via FTP this way:
 # pkg_add -v ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/3.5/packages/i386/emacs-20.7.tgz

You are STRONGLY urged to use ssh instead of telnet, rlogin, or rsh!  ssh is
included in all OpenBSD systems.  The implementation is OpenSSH, which we are
the developers of.  For more information, see
	http://www.OpenSSH.com

Significant efforts were made to centralize all system configuration in the
/etc directory.  You should be able to find each of the configuration files
you seek there, lightly documented.  In particular, much of the configuration
has been centralized in the file /etc/rc.conf.  You should not need to ever
edit the file /etc/rc.   The files /etc/rc.securelevel and /etc/rc.local exist
for this purpose; the first is run before the system has gone into secure
mode; the second is run afterwards (if in doubt, add your tools to rc.local).

Please refer to our web pages for any other questions you might have.
	http://www.OpenBSD.org
Please pay special attention to the Frequently Asked Questions section at
	http://www.OpenBSD.org/faq/

OpenBSD is free software.  You can do with it as you like, subject to very few
conditions (described at www.OpenBSD.org/policy.html).  But free software isn't
written without money.  Network links, hardware costs, release engineering and
testing work all take money and significant effort on the part of those who
have made this OpenBSD release what it is.  Please reward the developers who
have made OpenBSD what it is, and thus make it possible for this wonderful
process to continue.  For more information on how you can help, please see
www.OpenBSD.org/goals.html and visit www.OpenBSD.org/donations.html to see a
list of those who have donated money, equipment, or other resources to ensure
OpenBSD continues.

If you wish to ensure that OpenBSD runs better on your machines, please do us
a favor (after you have your mail system configured!) and type something like:
 # dmesg | mail -s "Sony VAIO 505R laptop, apm works OK" [email-masked]
so that we can see what kinds of configurations people are running.  As shown,
including a bit of information about your machine in the subject or the body
can help us even further.  We will use this information to improve device driver
support in future releases.  (Please do this using the supplied GENERIC kernel,
not for a custom compiled kernel, unless you're unable to boot the GENERIC
kernel).  The device driver information we get from this helps us fix existing
drivers. Thank you!

(If you used 'mail' to read this message and it scrolled by too quickly,
type "more ."  If you wish to save it, use the "x" command.)